Lunch~ Pt. 2

A High School Year to Remember

 

-Abby's POV-

 

“You know what I said earlier,” Baekhyun said as he brushed a strand of hair out of my face, “I really mean it.”

I looked at him and his eyes were full of sincerity. His gaze was intense. I blushed and looked away.

“No way! She’s my puppy! Mine, mine, mine!” Andrea exclaimed in a childish way and stomped her feet. Kai and Luhan stood up. Luhan made his way toward me.

“We’re going to go buy something for lunch. We’ll be right back so don’t miss me too much!”

Baekhyun scoffed. I smiled and Luhan and nodded. He returned the smile and walked away with Kai, who had also notified Andrea where they were going.

Once they left, Suho and Andrea continued their childish argument. Suho chuckled and pinched her cheeks. “You’re adorable too!”

My jaw dropped. “Yah! I’m more adorable!” I pout and cross my arms.

I felt someone cup my face with their hands. Baekhyun turned me to face him. “Yes you are.”

I feel myself blush again. Andrea narrowed her eyes and pointed at him. “No touching my puppy! Unless she wants you to!”

Baekhyun turned to look at me with a grin. “Do you want me to?”

I gulped and turned even more red. “M-maybe?” I stutter. My eyes widen. Wait?! Did I just say that?!

He smirked and Andrea fell over laughing. She accidently rested her head on Suho’s shoulder. Suho smiled and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. I saw Andrea stiffen, but a few seconds later she relaxed and stayed in that position.

I smiled and wiggle my eyebrows at Suho. “OOH~ Andrea and Suho!”

Andrea’s eyes widen and she scoots away from him. “What?! No! Oh yeah? You and Baekhyun all close with each other!”

“Yah! Don’t turn this on me! You were the one who rested your head on Suho’s shoulder!”

I looked over and saw Suho covering his red face with his hands. Andrea’s face was also red. I started to laugh at them.

“Shut up, puppy!” they both said in unison.

I stopped laughing and sniffled. “Baekhyunnie! They’re being mean to me!” I pointed at them accusingly.

He wrapped an arm around me protectively and pulled me closer to him. “Don’t be mean to my Abby!”

“Your Abby?!” I turned and saw Luhan and Kai had returned. He didn’t look very pleased. He set his food tray on the table and tried to pull me away from Baekhyun. Kai had also gone to wrap a protective arm around Andrea also. Suho looked disappointed, but said nothing.

Baekhyun on the other hand, held on to me tighter. Luhan glared at him. My arms stared to hurt.

“Yah guys!” I broke free from both of them. “No fighting! And that hurt!” I said as I rubbed my arm. They both looked at me.

“Forgive me?” they both said at the same time. They pouted and enlarged their eyes, something I just can’t resist.

I sighed. “Fine, I forgive you guys.”  

“Yay!” They both ran and enveloped me in a tight hug. I smiled and hugged them back.

“Sooo..” Kai said, his arm still around Andrea. “We should go to eat somewhere tomorrow after school!”

“Yeah we should!” I agreed.

“If Abby’s fine with it, then I agree!” Luhan exclaimed. I rolled my eyes at his childish comment, but smiled as well.

“Where should we go then?” Kai asked.

“Maybe we should go eat frozen yogurt at Yogurt Land? It’s pretty close from here.” Kai suggested.

“Yeah!” Andrea jumped up and down, “I love it there!”

I clapped and smiled. “Alright then! It’s settled! Tomorrow we’ll go eat frozen yogurt!”

Tomorrow should be an alright day.. I hope.