Rage

A High School Year to Remember

 

-Abby’s POV-

 

“Are you sure about that?”

I gulped and looked around.  The classroom had a few desks scattered here and there. It was somewhat dirty as well. He took a step closer to me and I instinctively took a step back. He smirked when he saw that. It made me more nervous, since I don’t know what he’s capable of.

I looked at my chances of escaping and he was blocking the only door in the room. He started to walk towards me and I ran and used the desks to avoid him.

“So having any second thoughts?”

I looked at him and shook my head. I’m not gonna let him win! I can be stubborn when I want to be!

He smiled. “Alright then.”

I dodged him a couple more times, but being the clumsy person I am, I tripped over a leg of a chair. I fell and huddled in a corner of the room. He approached me, slowly and calmly. He had me almost cornered, when…

“LUHAN OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!"

 

-Andrea’s POV-

 

We were walking and I felt someone slip their hand on my shoulder. I would’ve punched that someone, but they whispered in my ear and I recognized that amazing voice I love.

“Hey. I missed you.”

I smiled and turned around. “I missed you too, Kai.”

I turned around and saw the other three guys approaching. Luhan and Baekhyun automatically went over to Abby. Of course they would.

Suho approached her as well. They were talking, but I couldn’t hear well because I was focusing on Kai.

“Bwoh?!” I heard Luhan and Baekhyun exclaim at the same time.

“You call him oppa?” Luhan asked Abby.

She grinned and exclaimed, “Yeah, he’s my oppa!”

I had no idea what they were talking about so Kai and I started to walk ahead. Kai intertwined his hand with mine. I looked up at him and he smiled at me. I returned the smile. He leaned in, but he stopped and turned around when we heard Baekhyun yell “LUHAN OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!”

I tilted my head in confusion. Baekhyun hit the doors of one of the classrooms with his fists. We ran over to him to see what was going on.

“Baekhyun calm down. Luhan won’t do anything.” Suho said.

Baekhyun turned around and angrily yelled, “I don’t like Abby being with him!”

“What?! Where’s Abby?” I exclaimed.

“Luhan pulled her into one of the classrooms and he locked the door,” Suho replied.

I felt myself getting angry. How dare he?!

 

-Abby’s POV-

 

I heard voices outside the door, yelling. Luhan had stopped and turned around to face the door. I took it as an opportunity to try and get away. I had almost succeeded in slipping past him, but he noticed and put a hand in front of me. I tried moving his arm, but it was no use. Darn myself for being weak!

Outside they were calling our names and banging on the door. I heard Andrea using her commanding, scary voice. Luhan looked kind of scared. Andrea can be very violent when she’s angry.

 “You know I wouldn’t ever dare harm you right?” he asked me.

“I-I don’t know.”

He had a hurt expression and hugged me gently. “I promise that I never will.” He kissed my forehead and I smiled. How could I doubt him in the first place?

“I’m sorry for doubting you.” I looked down at the floor while I said that.

He gently held my chin and raised my face to look at his eyes. All the noise outside felt distant, as if we were the only ones there. He kissed me softly, and I felt as though my stomach had a hundred butterflies fluttering around uncontrollably.

Distantly, I heard crashing and I came back to my senses. I broke the kiss and all the noises of the real world came back to me. I leaned over Luhan’s side since I’m a bit shorter than him, and the first thing I saw was Andrea and Baekhyun angrily stomping over in our direction. My eyes widended. Andrea looked furious.

I quickly pushed Luhan in back of me and spread out my arms as a shield. Andrea approached me. “Get out of the way Abby,” she said, glaring at Luhan.I shook my head.

 “Get out of the way. NOW.” Her voice was deep and commanding. I saw Suho and Kai look at Andrea in amazement.

I laughed. “You don’t intimidate me with that voice you know. He didn’t do anything and he wasn’t going to in the first place.”

“I don’t care. How would you know his intentions?”

Suho came up hesitantly. “I know Luhan. He may be mischievous, but he’d never do anything to harm anyone. Especially not Abby,”

Baekhyun spoke up. “I agree with Andrea harming him!”

“No one’s harming anyone,” Suho said and glared at Baekhyun. He just shrugged in response.

Kai walked up to Andrea. He gently hugged her, but she tried to push him away. Kai tightened his grip. I saw him whisper something to her and she seemed to calm down a bit. While Kai was calming down Andrea, I walked up to Baekhyun.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” he asked as he inspected my arms and face.

I laughed. “Of course! Do you not trust Luhan?”

“I don’t trust any other guy with you.”

His face was serious and full of sincerity. I felt myself blush a little so I turned away. I looked at Kai and Andrea and it looked as though she had forgotten about Luhan. Kai looked my way. I mouthed a “thank you” and he smiled and mouthed “anytime”.

“So..” Luhan looked around, “let’s outside!” he linked his arm with mine and started to walk, but Baekhyun stopped him by linking his arm with my free one.

“I’m not leaving you alone with him after what just happened.” He said to me.

Andrea then came over. “Don’t you dare do that again!” she said, serious. She then poked him and he jumped.

Her eyes widened. “You’re squishy!” She proceeded to continue to poke him and he ran away. Andrea chased him like nothing wrong had happened. Wow, fast mood changes!

I chucked at the site of them running around and Suho came up to me. “I was worried you know?” he said.

“Didn’t you say that he wasn’t capable of hurting me?”

“Yeah I did, but you’re my cute little puppy! I need to take care of you!”

I rolled my eyes at my nickname “puppy” but I laughed either way. Kai had stepped out to go stop Andrea from chasing Luhan. I linked my arm with Suho.

“Well that’s enough drama for today,” I smiled, “now let’s go eat lunch!”