Yogurt Land~

A High School Year to Remember

 

-Abby’s POV-

 

The next day, we were all walking to Yogurt Land. It was a hot day, perfect for frozen yogurt. I was quiet, listening to music on my iPod, while everyone else talked. Baekhyun noticed this and walked next to me. He took one of my earphones and listened to music with me.

“Why are you not talking?” he asked me.

“I don’t know. I just get in a bad mood easily when it’s hot.”

He nodded and we stayed listening to music in comfortable silence. We reached the frozen yogurt shop and I turned off my iPod. There was air conditioning, which made me feel better. Andrea automatically jumped to get yogurt.

“Yay!” Andrea exclaimed. “They have cake batter! My favorite flavor!” She jumped up and down enthusiastically. Kai watched her, amused.

I grabbed a cup and filled it with original tart. I used to not like it before, but now I love it. We all paid and headed to sit down. There were tables that had couch-like seats, which were next to the wall. On the other side was a huge table, enough for eight people to sit on it. I sat at the table and Baekhyun and Luhan sat on either side of me. Kai and Andrea headed for the small tables and they sat, Andrea next to the corner.

Suho looked at them and sat on the same table as us. We started to eat and we could hear them giggling loudly. Suho looked a little glum. I turned to look at them. Kai was feeding Andrea and she got some on her lip. She was about to wipe it off, but Kai pecked her on the lips to remove it. Again, she started to giggle.

Luhan and Baekhyun were also watching. I shrugged and continued to eat.

“Say ahh~” Luhan said as he held his spoon with yogurt to my mouth. I looked at him, puzzled at his sudden gesture.

“Come on, eat it~” He said, pouting. I ate it and he inspected my face.

“What are you doing?” I asked him. He pouted again.

“Nothing.” He responded, frowning. Andrea had noticed what they were doing and was watching them suspiciously. I was oblivious to this.

Baekhyun then did the same. “Come on, little puppy, eat it~”

I ate it and felt some at the corner of my mouth. I was about to reach for a napkin, when he turned me to face him. Andrea noticed what he was going to do.

“Yah Baekhyun! Don’t you dare!” she tried to get up, but she couldn’t since she was in the corner.

He turned to look at her with a scared look. She started getting up so he pecked me quickly and used me as a human shield. I had not reacted since my mind was confused and was still processing what was happening.

“No fair! Why do you get to kiss her?!” Luhan exclaimed. He grabbed a spoonful of yogurt and shoved it on my face. I gasped in shock. He pulled me away from Baekhyun swiftly and kissed me.

“LUHAN!” Andrea roared. She finally got out of her seat and she stomped towards us. He ran and grabbed Suho and used him as a human shield. While Andrea was busy trying to get Luhan, Baekhyun rushed over to me and kissed me gently, but urgently.

Kai had also stood up and was trying to calm Andrea down. Suho was hiding his face in his hands while she was trying to capture Luhan. She turned around to look for me and saw Baekhyun kissing me. She automatically him. He noticed and quickly back hugged me and walked backwards toward the table Kai and Andrea were sitting at and sat down. Since he was back hugging me I ended up sitting on his lap. My mind screamed at me, to get up, to do something, but my body didn’t respond. I hate not reacting when I’m shocked!

“Please don’t kill me!” Baekhyun pleaded. “Luhan kissed Abby too!”

“But you were kissing her right now!” she said in a deep voice.

Luhan peeked from Suho’s side. “I agree! Let’s get him!”

Andrea turned around to glare at him. “Shut up!” she yelled. Luhan hid behind Suho again.

Finally, my body responded to my thoughts and I tried standing up, with no success. Baekhyun was holding onto me tightly, as if his life depended on it. Well with Andrea, that’s kind of true.

Kai then walked up to Andrea. He pulled her to him and kissed her deeply to distract her from her rage. Suho and Luhan took advantage of her being distracted. They motioned us to leave. Baekhyun stood up and carried me bridal style out of the store. I glanced back, only to see Andrea and Kai lost deeply into their kiss.

 

-Andrea’s POV-

 

I broke away from the kiss. I had almost forgot about what had just happened. Almost.

I looked around. “Where did they go?” Somehow, Kai’s kiss calmed me down. I was still going to get Baekhyun and Luhan though.

Kai hugged me tightly and rested his chin on my shoulder. “Who cares?”

“I do!” I exclaimed.

He sighed. “Suho probably has it under control.”

“How do you know? Luhan and Baekhyun are pretty unpredictable.”

I saw a look of disappointment in his eyes. “Fine let’s go look for them.”

We ran out of the shop, into the heat. “Where could they have gone?” I looked around and saw a shop to the right.

I pointed at it. “Let’s go check over there.” Kai nodded and we headed toward the shop.

 

-Abby’s POV-

 

“Can you put me down now?” I asked Baekhyun for the 10th time. We were in a shop to the right of Yogurt Land. Luhan and Suho were next to the door, keeping look out.

“No!” he pouted and rocked me side to side.

I sighed. “What am I? A baby?”

He grinned. “Yeah. My baby.”

I blushed and stopped asking him to let me down because I knew it wouldn’t work. I heard voices and footsteps coming closer to us.

“RUN!” Luhan and Suho yelled in unison as they ran towards us. Andrea was running behind them and Kai was jogging behind her.

Baekhyun ran and hid behind a shelf full of candy, still holding me in his arms. Andrea grabbed both Suho and Luhan by the collar.

“Where’s Baekhyun and Abby?” she asked them, scarily calm. She let them go and Luhan automatically hid behind Suho. Kai stood next to Andrea, watching.

“Umm they were here a minute ago!” Suho said nervously.

All of a sudden, Baekhyun stood up. “RUN!!” he yelled. I mentally face palmed myself. She hadn’t noticed us!

Andrea ran to us and grabbed his collar. “I’m too young to die!” he wailed.

He pointed to Luhan. “Get him, not me!”

Andrea chuckled and pulled me by the arm to get me out of Baekhyun’s grip, but he wouldn’t let go. She pulled my arm harder and I screamed out of shock and pain. He got startled and let go of me, so did Andrea. I fell onto the floor and held onto my arm. Hmm, let’s play with them, shall we?

I choked dramatically and pretended to die. I kept my eyes open and I saw them widen their eyes, shocked expressions on their faces. I then grabbed both Andrea’s and Baekhyun’s hands and pulled them as hard as I could. They fell on the floor and I quickly stood up. I ran to Suho and hid behind him.

Kai helped Andrea up and Baekhyun stood. “I’m so sorry! It was her fault!” Baekhyun said, pointing at Andrea.

She glared at him. “You let go of her!” She shot back.

I walked over to Luhan and hugged him tightly. I pouted. “I feel hurt now.” I said playfully.

Luhan hugged me back. Both Andrea and Baekhyun looked hurt. I laughed and Luhan laughed with me.

“I’m kidding~” I said. “I’m not mad, just don’t drop me again!”

“There won’t be an again!” Andrea said.

Baekhyun laughed. “I promise!” he said and grinned.

Andrea whacked him on the head, then approached Luhan and I. She whacked Luhan as well.

“What was that for?!” Luhan exclaimed.

Andrea smirked. “I said I would get you guys.”