Bus Ride

A High School Year to Remember

 

-Andrea’s POV-

 

Abby looked at me expectantly. I gulped and avoided her gaze.

“T-there’s nothing to talk about..” I trailed off.

She lightly smirked. “Liar,”

I shook my head and laid back on the seat. “It’s nothing, really.”

“Umma, I know already,” she said and poked me. My eyes widened and I sat up straight.

“You do?!” I exclaimed.

She nodded. “You’re still awkward with Kai and Suho because of what happened at the restaurant,”

I sighed in relief. She doesn’t know.

“I was right. As usual,” she grinned.

“Pshh, sure.” I smirked. Should I tell her? She’ll tease me, but oh well.

I turned to face her. I bit my lip nervously. “You know when Suho carried me, right?”

“Yeah,” she said as she looked outside the windows of the bus. The sky was painted with gold, purple, and red. The sun was disappearing slowly and darkness started to take over.

I coughed. “Well.. I almost fell..”

She nudged me, urging me to continue. I looked at the floor.

“We accidently kissed when he helped me back up..”

I covered my ears as Abby squealed. People turned to look at us weirdly and I gave them apologetic smiles. She started to poke me repeatedly and I felt myself blush.

Abby then grinned playfully. “Did you like it?” she asked and wiggled her eyebrows.”

I cover my face. “Maybe,” I muttered.

She squealed again. “I have to about this!”

My eyes widened and I shook my head furiously. “Don’t! He will flip out! And Kai.. he’ll be mad if he finds out..”

Abby pouted. “But I’m Suho’s puppy! He wouldn’t get mad at me would he?”

I chuckled and shook my head. “No, but Kai will be. I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings..”

She nodded. “I understand.”

I smiled and hugged her. “Thanks! But now I’m confused!” I pouted.

She hugged me back. “What are you confused about?”

I sighed. “I’m not sure about my feelings toward Suho. I noticed that when you and Kai were bickering that I was perfectly fine with him carrying me.”

Abby’s eyes widened and she squealed again. I clamped a hand over and she glared at me.

I grinned. “Sorry, but you’re loud,”

She smiled. “It’s just that Suho is my owner! You guys would be my owners if you ever dated! So cute!”

I giggled, but then stopped. “But.. I have feelings toward Kai. We’re not exactly dating, but I don’t want to hurt him.” I cross my arms across my chest. “Love triangles !”

Abby sighed. “Don’t worry; I know how you feel,”

I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and grinned. “We’ll suffer together then!”

We both laughed like idiots, which made the people in the bus give us looks again.

I cough and look around awkwardly. “So who do you like the most?” Abby asks me.

I groan and hang my head. “I don’t know! When Kai has kissed me, I feel  sparks. But when Suho and I accidently kissed, I felt sparks too. Don’t you ever feel that with Luhan and Baekhyun?”

She nodded. “I actually feel the same way.” She shook her head. “It’s so confusing!”

I shake my head as well. “I just don’t know. I don’t want to confuse them and be the girl who kisses two guys without choosing. It’s just stupid and confusing.”

“Yeah I don’t want to be that kind of girl either. Plus I don’t know how guys like Luhan and Baekhyun could ever like someone like me..” Abby said and looked at the floor.

I nudge her. “You’re pretty and adorable. I don’t know how Kai and Suho like me. They could get pretty models if they wanted to.”

“I’m not pretty, you are! But I agree.” She nodded.

I face palm myself. “No I am not. They would easily get models or at least prettier girls” I grin. “ Baekhyun and Luhan have a reason though.” I smiled and nudged her.

“No they don’t!” Abby exclaimed and crossed her arms stubbornly.

The bus finally stopped a block away from my house. We climbed off the bus onto the sidewalk. The air was cool and refreshing. The sky was now dark blue and black, specked with bright stars.

I smirked and poked her. “Oh really? They call you adorable and you’re pretty.”

She rolled her eyes, but said nothing. I puffed my cheeks as we entered my house. We went straight to my room and I automatically fell onto my bed. Abby ran to grab a pillow, then stole my blanket.

“Yah give that back!” I yell as I pull the blanket away from her. “We can share.” I stick my tongue out at her.

I lay down again and she lied down next to me. “Well I’m tired so good night.” I mumble. I had already started to fall asleep.

“Dream of Suho and Kai!” she exclaimed and laughed.

I blush lightly. “Dream of Baekhyun and Luhan, puppy,” I say.

It was Abby’s turn to blush.  She smiled and whacked my arm lightly.

I hope I do..