New Classmates?

A High School Year to Remember

-Andrea's POV-

 

I looked around our new school. Wow it's so big! To my left, I could see two large buildings. To my right, were three more buildings. The buildings were painted a light blue with big red numbers to indicate which building it was. A parking lot was on each side. In front of us was the office and I could see many teachers and students rushing in and out. Next to the office light pink apple blossom trees were in the center of a patch of green grass with benches next to them. 

Abby looked around with a curious twinkle in her eyes. She spotted the apple blossom trees and pointed to them. "WAAAA~ I love those trees!"

I laughed at her. She seems so cold and mean on the outside, but on the inside she's crazy, lovable, and can sometimes act like a five year old. Suddenly, an idea popped into my mind. Hehehe why not a little bit?

"Hey puppy!"

Abby looked up, confused. "Puppy? Since when do you call me that?"

"Since now!" She still looked confused.

"But why? How am I a puppy?" she asked. I smiled and said "Well, puppies are adorable, so that's one reason. Another is that when you yawn, when you're tired, and when you're in pain you sound like a cute puppy!" I pinched her cheeks and she just scrunched up her nose and stuck out her tongue.

"Hmm ok then. What were you gonna say?"

I smirked. "So the guy who bought you a drink today was cute! What was his name? Bacon?"

She rolled her eyes, knowing where I was going with this. "His name is Baekhyun and I know what you're gonna say. He was just being nice."

I poked her side and she squealed. "Suuuuure."

She ignored me and we started walking to the field where we were going to pick up our schedules. She sighed. "So many people from middle school that hate me," She pulled her earphones out of her pocket and put them on. I felt bad when she said that. Because of some family problems she had, when she arrived to middle school she had ignored everyone that had reached out to her. Only months until she was finally alone, with no one to talk to, she realized that not making friends was a bad decision. When she tried to talk to the people who had talked to her they ignored her instead. So one day Cassie came up to her and they became friends. I met them both when I was transfered into 4th period Home Economics. I'm glad that I met these girls, though I hope that some day soon Abby will stop thinking of herself so badly.

"They don't hate you! They just think that you didn't want to talk to them," I told her.

She sighed. "Yeah I guess you're right." She still lowered her head to avoid anyone looking at her.

We lined up and stayed there for 10 minutes. Good thing we came early! Abby shuffled uncomfortably whenever a person that she knew from middle school passed by us. Soon we came up to the front of the line.

"Name please?" The teacher asked us. We gave her our names and we recieved our schedules. We automatically started to see if we had any classes together. 

"OMG! We have all our classes togther!" Abby shouted.

My eyes widended. "Are you serious?!" I looked at her, skeptical. She shoved the paper in front of my face. I looked at it, and sure enough we had all our classes together. 

Abby started jumping around. "Yay! This is so cool!" I started to jump around with her. "This is gonna be so awesome! We can walk together to each class!" she squealed. After some time of spazzing about being in the same class, I checked the time on my phone. It read 7:50. Classes started at 7:55. 

I automatically freaked out. I pulled Abby by her backpack again. "WE CAN'T BE LATE TO THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!"

She just giggled and let me pull her to our class.

 

-Abby's POV-

 

"WE CAN'T BE LATE TO THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!" Andrea shouted as she pulled me by my backpack. 

Wow she's so responsible. Maybe a little too much. I just giggled at her and I didn't try to get her to let go of my backpack. I almost fell a few times but other than that we got to class in time. We sat down in the back of the class because I liked being in the back. Andrea didn't really like it, but she couldn't stand a chance against my puppy dog eyes. There was a lot of people I didn't know so I felt really uncomfortable. I just talked to Andrea a few minutes until the bell rang. Soon the class was mostly full and the teacher started to introduce herself. I wasn't paying attention that much when I felt someone nudge me. I turned around and saw Andrea. She was looking in the direction of the front of the class.

"What?" I asked her. She just kept staring so I looked. I saw four guys in front of the class who were being lectured on not being late to class. I started to not pay attention again, but then something about the guys caught my eye. They were very familiar looking. Wait.. is that who I think it is? My eyes widened in recognition. There, standing in front of us were the four cute guys we saw at the coffee shop. Suddenly Luhan turned around and saw me. His eyes widened a bit at seeing me there, but then he replaced his shocked face with a warm smile. People noticed that he had smiled at me so they were looking in my direction. I pretended to fix my hair. 

The teacher had by then finished her lecture and told them to sit down. There were desks next to me and Andrea, four to be exact. Is this fate or something? I looked at Andrea and she looked as shocked as I was. They sat next to us and the teacher continued her introduction. I felt someone tap my shoulder. I looked to see Baekhyun smiling at me.

He laughed and waved. "Hello there new classmate."

Well these weren't the classmates I was expecting.