Did we..kiss??

A High School Year to Remember

 

-Abby’s POV-

 

I blow a raspberry. “All they do is eat and talk. We chose bad spying targets.”

Kai nods and continues to watch Suho and Andrea. I then see Suho reach over the table and hold Andrea’s hand. I gasp and Kai’s face hardened. I saw her blush and look in our direction.

“Quickly, act natural.” Kai says and looks at the menu. I fiddle around nervously with my fingers. How do you act natural? I thought I was?!

I then hear giggling. I turn and see Suho sitting next to Andrea. She had her head rested on his shoulder. They gazed at each other and leaned forward, as if they were going to kiss. Kai stood up abruptly and walked to their table.

He pulled on Suho’s collar. “What are you guys doing?!”

I rushed forward and pried Kai’s hand off of Suho’s shirt. Andrea looked up innocently. “Nothing~” She replied in a sing song voice.

I gaped at her. “Doesn’t look like nothing!”

She grinned and so did Suho. Kai looked like he wanted to hit someone right that instant.

“This is your guys’ lesson for spying on us!” Andrea said and smirked at our confused faces.

Kai understood what she meant, but he didn’t look any happier. She stood up and left Kai and Suho in the restaurant. Realization hit me. “YOU KNEW?!”

Andrea grinned. “Of course! Your guys are easy to recognize.”

I stuck my tongue out at her. “You’re no fun!”

I looked around. Hmm I wonder where Luhan and Baekhyun are.

“ABBY!!” I suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around me tightly.

“I missed you!” Luhan exclaimed. Baekhyun walked behind him.

“Luhan! You’re hugging me.. too.. tightly!” I managed to say.

Andrea pulled Luhan and held onto him. Baekhyun waved at me. I smiled and waved back. Luhan struggled to get away from Andrea, but she held onto him tightly. Baekhyun sticks his tongue out at him childishly.

“At least I hugged Abby first!” Luhan said and smirked.

Andrea pulled onto him harder. “Andrea! That hurts!” Luhan whined.

Andrea smirked. “Don’t lie. You know you like it.”

Luhan’s eye widen. “What!? No! I want Abby! Kai would like this but not me!”

We laugh at him panicking and Andrea lets go of him. Suho and Kai finally come into view. Kai didn’t look very pleased. Andrea didn’t look at them.

“I’m going to look in that store over there. Be right back.” She muttered.

“I’ll come with you.” Kai offered.

Andrea shook her head. “I need some alone time. Sorry Kai.” She said and walked away.

 

-Andrea’s POV-

 

 

I entered the store. The walls were painted black; most things in view had skulls and spikes on them. My kind of style!

I spotted a black and purple dress with fishnets. It was pretty, a little bit showier than I would have liked though. I decided to try it on. I went into a stall with the dress. A few minutes later I stepped out and looked at my reflection in the big mirror that was facing the changing rooms. I then felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. I was about to turn around and punch whoever it was when and alarmed voice said, “Andrea! It’s me!”

I sighed. “Kai what are you doing here? I said I needed some alone time.”

Kai looked at me and shrugged. He opened his mouth to say something, when we heard Abby desperately calling my name. My eyes widened and I ran out of the store, forgetting about the dress I was wearing.

 

-Abby’s POV-

 

I watch Andrea leave. I wanted to go after her. I knew that she had left because of Kai and Suho. I started to walk in the direction of the store when I felt someone back hug me.

“I didn’t like it, I swear!” Luhan said, his voice pleading.

I hid my laughter. “I’m mad at you.” I say in the most serious voice I could do.

“Please don’t be! She was the one that attacked me!”

I tried to break the hug, but he was hugging me tightly.

“Fine, I’m not mad. Now let go!”

“No!” he said as he nuzzled my neck. I squealed and squirmed. My neck is my sensitive spot.

“ANDREA! HELP ME!” I yelled in between giggles.

I then saw Andrea run out of the store. “LUHAN! LET GO OF HER!”

His eyes widened and he runs away. I fall on the floor still giggling, trying to control my breathing.

“That’s right mister! You better run!” Andrea yelled.

I finally stood up and looked at Andrea. “Umm.. Andrea?”

She looked at me. “What?”

I point at the dress. She looks down and squeals. Her dress was a v-neck, it was sleeveless, and it was tight so that it showed her curves. The dress went a bit higher than her knees as well.

Suho, who was standing close by, looked at her, mouth gaped open. She caught him looking and blushed crimson. She ran back into the store, muttering cuss words the whole way.

Baekhyun then popped out of nowhere. “Soo~” he said, a mischievous glint in his eyes, “your neck is your sensitive spot?”

I nod and cover my neck with my hands. Luhan had arrived again. “Don’t you dare try to tickle me!”

I shuffle to where Suho was standing, looking lost in his own world. I snapped my fingers in front of his face and he came out of his trance. He blinked a few times.

“Huh? What happened?” He asked.  I smiled and shook my head.

“Nothing~” I responded.

 

-Andrea’s POV-

 

“I’m so sorry I ran out!” I told the employee at the cash register. She nodded and smiled.

“It’s okay. I saw that your friend needed help.”

I sighed out of relief. “Thank you for understanding and not arresting me.”

She chuckled. “Are you going to buy that? It suits you well.”

I smiled. “No thank you. I’m going to hang it back up.”

She nodded and I walked towards the dressing rooms. I spotted Kai still there. “Why are you here?” I asked tiredly.

Kai smirked. “Do you need me to carry you?”

I thought about it. I was tired. I entered a changing room. “Maybe.” I said and closed the door.

A few minutes later I walked out in my regular jeans and t-shirt. I hung the dress where I had taken it from and started walking towards the door. Ugh so tired! I then felt someone pick me up bridal style.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” I asked Kai. He chuckled. “LET GO OF ME!”

He shook his head. “No. I like holding you.”

We exit and I spot Baekhyun hugging Abby. Luhan was on a rampage because of it. Suho then saw Kai carrying me.

“Suho! Help me! He won’t let me down!” I yelled.

Suho ran up to us. I felt Kai’s grip tighten.

 

-Abby’s POV-

 

I tried to get out of Baekhyun’s grasp. He had smiled mischievously when I told him not to tickle me. I tried to run away, but he hugged me before I could. I saw Suho trying to get Andrea out of Kai’s grip, but he was failing. I was also failing at getting away from Baekhyun. I suddenly got an idea.

I turned to face Baekhyun and kissed him on the corner of his mouth and he let go of me in surprise. I ran towards Kai and poked him in the stomach. He let go of Andrea suddenly and Suho caught her, bridal style as well.

“Yah! You traitor! We were spies together!” Kai yelled at me.

I grinned and shrugged. “Sorry.”

 

-Andrea’s POV-

 

I was still in Suho’s arms. I actually had no problem with that. Aish, what am I thinking?!

Kai and Abby were bickering about being spies and being a traitor.

“Can you let me down now?” I asked Suho.

He smiled. “Sure.”

He let me go gently. My feet touched the floor, but I slipped. I expected to hit hard ground, but Suho held onto my waist. To prevent me from falling, he pulled me closer to him. I felt something soft and warm on my lips.

My eyes widened in realization and I stepped back suddenly. We both blushed as red as tomatoes and I looked around to see if anyone had seen. Luckily, everyone was occupied in their own conversation. I walked up to Abby and pulled her away.

Baekhyun and Luhan whined in protest. “SORRY GOTTA GO, BYE!” I yelled and dragged Abby behind me. I looked back and saw Suho smiling, still blushing lightly. I blushed even more.  I waved to all of them and Abby did the same.

We got onto the bus and sat down. I played around with my hands.

Abby suddenly turned to face me. “Alright. Talk.” She said seriously.

Does she know?!