*__Part|I__*

2in1 ? 1in2

*__Part|I__*

 


 

This day finally came. I was so excited right now, so excited that made me freaked out this morning earlier on our house. I was on my own world and i forgot to pack my things that i'm going to use for the training making me late, good thing, our Princial who were going to accompany us on our destination, has some matter to do first. While Donghae, i already saw him waiting on the Principal's office when I arrived. as usual, he always greet me which is always the start of our conversation. Talking some stuff about what will happen on the training. We're just talking and talking while waiting on our Principal, somehow my tension was lessen this time.
 
I'm really excited with this training but the truth is i'm totally nervous. I'll be spending a week with Donghae and the thought of how should I act properly when he's around is bugging me since I was informed about this training. I'm shy! What if found out some of my hidden traits and be turned off on that? It's so hard. and my heart can't stop from beating abnormally. Concluding what will going to happen, i'm sure that it will become uncomfortable. How I wish we're that close for me to act naturally in front of him. But somehow, this is a good opportunity for me to know more about him, and I really try my best to work this out.
 
 
"You're ready?" he asked me.
 
"Uhumm..." i answered cutely which gained a pinch from him.
 
"So cute!"
 
"I'm always cute!"
 
"Let's go kids!" 
 
 
an hour of ride with some tips and advise from our Principal, we finally reached the venue for the Training summit. It's actually a resort and the ambiance of the place are very suitable for the theme of the training. Every participant of each school had their own room on one of the Hotel provided for the training. I got more excited. 
 
We reached our shared room at the 13th floor of the Hotel. Our Principal was left at the lobby and she will be waiting for us for the opening ceremony at the function hall of the Hotel. We hurriedly fix our things on our room, we changed a formal clothes and together, we head back to where the opening ceremony will be held. We take the lift to come down.
 
 
"It's gonna be fun! Let's work hard together Hyukkie~!" Donghae said to me, raising his two hands to clap with me which I gladly complied..
 
"Neh! FIGHTING!" I said cheerfully and our hands touched and I felt the warm of it towards mine, i really like the feeling of it. Before I can let go, he intertwined our hands and squizing it lightly to gain my attention because i kinda lost in my own world because of his presence in front of me and his sudden action.
 
He's just holding my hands and looking at it, then smiled at it, while,me, I'm looking at his handsome face and can't help to ask myself why he's smiling like that while looking at our intertwined hands. "Hae?" i called him to ask, he immediately look at me.
 
"Oh! I'm sorry!I'm just..."
 
"No! it's okay!" i answered him when I sense that he's going to apologize for doing that.
 
"I like your hands Hyukkie~!" he said.
 
"Eh?" I blushed.
 
"It's perfectly matched on mine!" he answered looking again on our hands which I look up too and found out that he's true, and i'm felt comfortable.
 
"So comfortable!" he said. While i'm a bit surprise because we felt the same.
 
"Neh!" i answered absentmindedly.
 
He let go the other one but still holding the other,
 
"Can i hold this one? i bet, it's hard for us if our two hands were intertwined. I just nodded, feeling oblivious and shy. Why is he doing this things?
 
He's holding my hand until we reached the hall and I was bit disappointed when he let go when we need to sit down. He smiled at me after that.
 
The opening ceremony started and it was ended after an hour. Our school Principal bid her goodbye to the two of us when the time came that she need to go back on our school, leaving the two of us there for the training summit.
 
"You two do your best okay? Make our school proud!" she said.
 
"You can count on us Maam!" Donghae answered.
 
"Donghae was right Maam, we're do our best!"
 
"Okay okay! Goodluck and have fun. You two take care of yourselves, okay?"
 
"Yes Maam!" we both answered.
 
She left completely and the two of us left there until we decided to go our shared room to have some rest because the facilitators of the trainng summit said that there will be some activities later.
 
We walked back to the Hotel and once again, he holds my hand and intertwined it. 
 
"I hope you don't mind...!" he said pertaining to our interwined hands.
 
I just smiled at him.

 

*__Part|J__*