*__Part|O__*

2in1 ? 1in2

*__Part|O__*

 


 

I topped the examination, as I said to Donghae, i will take back my trone. I should be happy right now, like I always felt whenever this moment come, but i just can't. I was broken, my heart was aching, i'm not deserving to celebrate my victory now. Suddenly all of this turn nothing for me. 
 
I left the lobby once I saw the result and sulking myself to the rooftop, i need fresh air to relax. after what happened that day, i didn't saw Donghae anywhere at the school. I know his attending his class, but i can't see him or maybe he's the one who don't wanna see me. I didn't notice that i'm tearing up, i pity myself, because of my stupidity, everything turned to be broken. Our friendship was broken, and i hate that. I hate myself for doing that.
 
I missing him, it's almost a 3 days we didn't see each other. and i don't have the chance to approach him and say i was sorry. How can I face him? What should I do now? I can't do anything but to cry.
 
My phone rings, perfect timing to wake me up on reality. Without looking who's the caller, I answered my phone immediately.
 
"Hyukkie~! Where are you?" it's Minnie, and I can tell that his concern on me. I didn't answer him because i'm still sobbing.
 
"are you crying? Yah! answer me!" 
 
Still, i didn't answer.
 
"where are you? Lee Eunhyuk!" he yelled at me now.
 
I ended the call immediately.
 
"sorry Minnie!" i hope it can reach him.
 
I stay in the rooftop for good. Many of my friends called me, and i hope Donghae is one of them but i didn't receive one from him so i didn't answer any of them. I want to be alone now. I need to think how will I solve my problem to Donghae. It's harder than Mathematics or any subject i aim to top to. The solution is there, but I don't know how to start to.
 
My sinus is starting to ache now, I stay too long there not minding if I get cold because it was chiller outside, i forgot it's winter. I started to snizz, and I laugh to myself. If only i cold can kill me now.
 
I heard the door banging open, i was a bit startled on the sudden intrusion so i check who was it and i saw immediately who it was.
 
"Donghae!" i manage to say, my throat is aching now too.
 
He just looked at me while panting. Why is he panting, did he hurried himself to go up here?
 
He walk closer to me and without a word he pulled me to his tight embrace. I cry. I really miss him.
 
"pabo!" he said while hugging me so tight. I just cry and cry.
 
"I'm sorry!" the only word i manage to say.He didn't answer me but the hug became tighter than earlier. after the long hug, he releases me and immediately cup my face to look at him.
 
"you're so cold!" he said while caressing my cold and numb face. I just keep on crying. "stop crying!" he said.
 
I burried my face to his chest and cry much louder, he chuckled.
 
"yah!" he said as he trying to lift up my face, but i struggle and buried my face more, i don't want him to see me crying.
 
"I'm sorry Hae! Forgive me! Please forgive me!" i said.
 
"Hyukkie~!" he said still trying to lift up my face so i let him, and automatically he wipe out my tears and urge me to look at him. "Hyukkie~!"
 
I look at him but I immediately turn away, i can't face him. He laugh.
 
"You're so cute Hyukkie~!, let's go inside, it's cold here." he hold my cold hand and drag me inside the building. We didn't go downstair, we just sit in there and waited for the right time to talk to each other.
 
I sniff.
 
He laugh.
 
I sob.
 
He laugh.
 
and we both laugh, but i still sob.
 
"You're okay now?" he said. I look at him and I saw him smiling.
 
"You're not mad?" i asked then sniff again. Holy crap I really got a cold.
 
"Look at you, you'd got a cold!" he said, shaking his head.
 
"Hae~!" his not answering my question.
 
"i'm mad Hyukkie~!" he answered. "but not on you!"
 
"huh?"
 
"I'm mad at myself!"
 
"Why?" i asked curiously, he smiled again.
 
"i was wrong Hyukkie~!"
 
"But I ignored you! You should be mad at me!"
 
"Nah~! It's just right for you to ignore me, i know to myself that i did wrong to you!"
 
"you didn't do anything wrong to me Hae!"
 
"I kissed you, remember?" he said.
 
I was taken aback, i totally forgot about that.
 
"But..." i like it, it's just so sudden, i want to add.
 
"I shouldn't have do that!" he said and i frown, 'so he's regreting that now?' "But don't get me wrong, i really want to do that! It's just seems not so right that time!" he said shyly. Shyly? So he really want to kiss me?
 
"why...would you like to kiss me?" i asked. I really want to know the reason why.
 
He didn't answer me. 
 
"come on Hyukkie, you'll get sick if you didn't warm up!" he said, helping me to stand up.
 
"Hae~!"
 
"Let's not talk about that now, you get sick if we stay here for long!"
 
"is that mean i was already forgiven?"
 
"i don't need to forgive you, you didn't do wrong!"
 
"But Hae~!"
 
"okay, okay, i forgive you! Now let's go!"
 
"thank you!" and finally I smiled. 
 
"kaja!"
 
I nodded. and we both left the rooftop with holding hands.
 
"i miss you Hae~!" 
 
"nado! and you beat me again!"
 
"yeah! as I said to you!"
 
He laugh "congratulation then!"
 
"thanks!"
 
I hope we back to normal. But still he didn't answer why he like to kiss me, maybe some other day! More important now is we talked again to each other now and i'm hoping it will never gonna happen on both of us again.

 

*__Part|P__*

TO BE CONTINUE *.~

 

A/N: Time's up! Sorry guys, time for my class now! Ke ke ke (evil smirk *.~). Some cliffhang is healthy, so i have to give you one! Hahaha. So what do you think guys? Am I forgiven now? Is it enough somehow? I hope so! So I see you guys on my next update. As long as I want to post and post the update the time is not enough, i have my class till 9 in the evening later, so I need to hang up and prepare myself! Hope you all understand and I'm hoping you'll gonna enjoy this looonggg update. NEH! *.*

SEE YAH ALL NEXT TIME (IDK when! Ke ke ke)

Leave some comment okay? Let me know your thought about it (violent reactions, love confession, death threat, anything, just talk to me OKAY?). I think i'm deserving to have that, right? I'll count the comments, i have 9 subs now, if there's no 9 comments down there I'll hang you all in a long time! Ke ke ke (i'm serious! *.~)

LOVE LOVE LOVE

FIGHTINGHYUKI