*__Part|H__*

2in1 ? 1in2

*__Part|H__*

 


 

"Baby~ dinner is ready!" 
 
"Oh! Mom, can I finish this first?"
 
"No baby, they're waiting downstairs"
 
I sigh. "Neh!"
 
We're three in the family, my Mom, Dad and me, and my mom said 'they?', must be some visitor, but this late? 
 
I ran downstairs to cope up and to not disappoint my Mom. I can hear their conversation as I walk in our dining room. The voice was familiar, and my body shivered, as always hearing the familiar voice. 'What is he doing here?'. another familiar voice that I heard, the unique high pitch laugh of my Uncle, Uncle Leeteuk is here too, what happened?
 
"Oh! He's here!" my Dad said when he saw me.
 
I greet our visitor immediately. "Good Evening Mr. Kim!"
 
"Good Evening Eunhyuk ssi!"
 
"Take a seat son!" my Mom offered, pulling the chair for me to sit up and give me the things that I need. My mom always baby me.
 
"Uncle, why are you here?" I asked my Uncle who's sitting beside me.
 
"Oh! Mr. Kim has something to tell you and your parents!"
 
I got nervous. What is it this time? Will he tell my Mom about my secret admirer? Omona! My Mom will be disappointed on me.
 
"Mr. and Mrs. Lee!" i heard Mr. Kim.
 
"Yes Mr. Kim"
 
I start to eat my food and pretend that i'm innocent to what Mr. Kim will talk about. 
 
"Well, since Eunhyuk ssi is here, i'm going to tell you some important matter regarding your son.!" Omona he's really gonna tell Mom.
 
"You see, he...!" before he could tell to my parents about my secret admirer I acted immediately like i'm choked with my food. My Mom immediately run towards me and try to help me on my problem. I cough so hard and act like i'm about to puke. My Mom gave me water and caress my back to comfort me. 
 
"You okay baby?" i just cough in responce.
 
"Maybe he eat something.!" my Dad said. My Mom look for my food and change it for me, "Here, eat this!" I successfully got their attention, I know my Mom can't resist me. Mr. Kim stop what he's saying earlier, good! I'm safe.
 
"I think Eunhyuk ssi is okay now, Mr. and Mrs. Lee, as I said, your son..."
 
I purposedly hit the glass of water beside me and again, it gained my Mom's attention. The water spilled at the table.
 
"Baby~ What are you doing?" she asked.
 
"Sorry Mom!" i said innocently.
 
"I never thought that you're this clumsy Eunhyuk ssi!" Mr. Kim said, observing me while my Mom, again taking care of me. "how will you survive the one week training if you're like that."
 
Wait. One week training?
 
"Sir?"
 
"aishh...as what I'm going to say earlier, the school Principal asked me to inform you and your Parents about the Training Summit this year."
 
"Training Summit!" i smiled, i really like to attend that. But only few students can participate on that big event.
 
"Because you Top your Periodical Exam, the Principal choose you to attend the Training Summit for this year!"
 
"Jinjja?" i beam "I really want to attend that!"
 
"My Son always want to participate on that Summit!, bet his glad that you chose him."
 
"Neh! and I'm happy too because one of my student was chosen!" Mr. Kim answered, I start to eat again happily.
 
"Nado!" my Uncle joined the conversation. "one of my student was invited too!"
 
"That's good!" Dad beamed.
 
"Uhumm...Lee Donghae top the exam too, so he was chosen too!" he continued.
 
I was taken aback on what my Uncle said, this time I really choked while eating.
 
"Baby!" my Mom was shocked on my sudden action.
 
"Drink this!" my Uncle offered me a water. I can't help but to looked up to Mr. Kim,I bet he's disappointed on what i'm doing right now, I saw him smirking at me, what with the smirk? aishh...so embarassing. But what can I do, hearing Donghae's name always makes me nervous or kinda excited.
 
"What got into you Hyukkie~! You're acting weird!"
 
"Sorry!"
 
Our dinner was finished. With Mr. Kim, talking about the Summit. So me and Donghae are the chosen students to attend that training. It's a week of training, we'll be spending a week together, i got excited on the idea. I can't wait. Sadly, we can't participate on the festival on that week. But me and Donghae together for one week, is better, so nothing to regret for.
 
Mr. Kim and Uncle left our house and I came back to my room to continue what I'm doing earlier. But I can't concentrate now. I start imagining many things that is possible to happen that time. I spend my time just thinking about that, until i totally doze off with a smile that never left my lips.
 
We're probably getting closer and closer.

*__Part|I__*