*__Part|Q__*

2in1 ? 1in2

*__Part|Q__*

 


"Yah! I got you!" Minnie yelled at me when I'm trying to struggle on his grip.

"It's unfair! Hae pushed me!" i said to him then I glared to Donghae.

"I'm not!" Donghae said playfully.

"yeah! and what's with the smile Hae?" i said. He just answer me with his laugh. I ended up laughing too.

It's New Year's Eve and it's Minnie's birthday.all of his friends was invited, just his close one and we're playing right now, hide-n-seek. We started playing this earlier while waiting for the countdown for New Year's Eve. It's so fun playing with your friends.Well, it's hard to play this game here at the rooftop of Minnie's house. There are limited place to hide to, that's why Donghae and I ended up hiding on the same place. When Minnie was about to find us there, Donghae pushes me out, that's why Minnie found me. Unfair right?

"Fine! Fine! I'll take charge for Hyukkie!" Donghae said.

"Yey~!" i cheered like a kid.

"okay now, i'll start counting!" he said, he turn his back and start counting. We started to hide anywhere.

"3...2...1...!" i heard Donghae finished his counting.

I just wait there, hoping he wouldn't find me. Minutes passing and I think Donghae will not going to find me there anymore. I smiled in victory but then someone pulled me on my waist and carry me away from where I'm hiding. I was about to scream out when he suddenly cover my mouth. He turn me around to face him.

'Kyu!' i said but never voice out because he's covering my mouth.

"he's about to find you there!" he said and smiled again.

I sigh.

"you scared me~!" i pouted.

"are you asking me to kiss you?" i blushed on his statement, i immediately bit my lips to stop my pouting. He said pouting is asking for a kiss.

"biting too!" he said.

"huh?"

"don't bit your lips!"

"Yah!" i end up yelling and he laugh hilariously and I forgot that we're currently hiding. Good thing, i heard Donghae said that he already found someone.

I'm still arguing with Kyuhyun. He keep on teasing me that it's okay to ask a kiss from him, which I gladly decline.

"ert!" i said, pouting again.

"yeah! and your pouting again." i glared at him.

"aishhh..whatever brat!" he laugh at me.

"I know you're fully aware that you looked cute on that." it's a statement and not a question.

"i doubt that!"

"uhumm...cutie~!" he said with his teasing tone again.

I blushed.

"I'm not!"

"Hyukkie, get out now!" i heard Minnie. I totally forgot that we're playing. I reveal myself still pouting while Kyuhyun followed behind me. I look for Donghae, to run to him and hide myself from Kyuhyun. There I saw him, looking at me with his gloomy face. I walk closer.

"What's with the gloomy face?" i asked playfully, cupping his face with my hands.

"nothing.!" he answered coldly.

"you're mad!" i concluded.

"i'm not!"

"yes you are!"

Suddenly our moment was interrupted when Minnie called everyone to start the countdown for New Year and for his birthday. My eyes never leaved Donghae, observing his weird action towards me.

He suddenly drag me to where everyone was, they're all looking at one direction. Here at the rooftop you can see a full view of the Han River and we're waiting for the fireworks display.

I forgot for awhile that me and Donghae is up to something earlier when we started to count from ten up to one, until finally, the fireworks display started. Coloring again the night sky of Seoul, turning dark into a colorful night for this New year, for our new life.

Everyone, including me was so engross on watching the display which we all know that is going to last for 15 minutes.

Donghae who's holding my hands possesively, called me.
"Hyukkie~!" i looked up to him.

"Wae yo?" i answered.

Suddenly he pulled me and like last Christmas he hug me again so tight. I chuckled, so he's asking for a hug again? I can say that i'm engross to his hug now, letting the fireworks invade the sky on his own. This is more important that watching the fireworks.

"i still like this than the fireworks!" i said when he releases me on his embrace.

"i know!" he answered confidently and hug me back again.

"Happy New year Hae!"

"Happy New Year Hyukkie!"

'i really like you!' i hope I can voice that out. I close my eyes again like before when he's hugging me, i just want to feel him like this.

"i like you Hyukkie!"

I know.

I snap out. I heard that again. I heard it right? But not like before I break the hug and look at him in surprise. I  don't want to miss this again.

"Hae!"

He smiled.

That smile, Oh my...he really said it.

He hauled me back to his embrace and said.

"I LOVE YOU" he said slowly to emphasize that three words.

I'm speechless. Simply speechless. It's more than I expected.

What will I do now? He already confessed.


*__Part|R__*