*__Part|U__*

2in1 ? 1in2

*__Part|U__*


 

We finally reach the house. Our ride was enveloped with silence. I didn't even bothered to ask my Uncle about his weird act today. I just let him be and maybe I can ask him if everything turns alright.
 
The gate automatically open, meaning my Uncle will be staying for awhile. Not like before, he'll just drop me outside of our gate and he will give some message for my Mom and he'll be heading home after that. But I just ignored it because I'm thinking maybe he has something to tell to my Mom.
 
"You're here!" my Mom said as he saw me or either my Uncle.
 
"i'm home Mom!" i said and kiss her cheek then I immediately go inside while my Mom is waiting for Uncle.
 
I saw my Dad sitting at the sofa, reading some papers from his work.
 
"Hi Dad!" I greet and I was about to climb upstairs when he called me.
 
"Son!" I look at him. "Let's have a talk for awhile!" he said that totally surprise me. It's not the first time he ask me to have a talk, but why he suddenly ask now. I can't ignore him and said I was tired, so I just walk towards him and wait to say something to me.
 
"Have a seat Son!" and I do what he said.
 
"any problem Dad?" I ask.
 
"We'll wait for your Mom!" he said without looking at me. So there's definitely have a problem. 
 
We waited for my Mom, why she took so long by the way? and in a minute my Mom was already here, sitting beside my Dad.
 
"Where's Uncle Mom?"
 
"He said he had something to do, so he left already!" she answered. Weird, so why my Uncle busied himself to park the car inside if he will just leave after he drop me by.
 
"Uhm...baby, care to tell us your Dad what's really happening on you at school?" my Mom ask.
 
I was taken aback, why did they want me to tell them what's happening on me at school? Did they know already?
 
"Why Mom? Is there something wrong with me? Why would you want to know?" i ask carefully.
 
But I think my Mom misunderstood it when she glared at me.
 
"Can't we ask you what's happening at you in school? We're just thinking how you're doin' there, if you're in good or if you have some problems!" my Mom said with a trace of sadness in her voice. I panicked, I know my Mom will be acting like this. 
 
"Sorry Mom!" i said. "I'm fine Mom! Nothing's wrong in school!"
 
"In you?" my Dad ask.
 
"What's me?"
 
"There's something wrong with you son!" he said. I was taken aback again. 
 
"There's nothing wrong with me!" i said under my breath, but I know they heard what i've said. 
 
"I didn't confront you last time about this because I thought you're just really busy on your studies and don't get me wrong but it's too much already!" she started. "You're always going home late. You're always not here every weekends. I know you're busy in school, but that's not a good reason why you always leave the house and went home so late!" my Mom said, hurt is visible in her eyes.
 
Yes, I can't reason out the preparation for the examination. I can't reason out any projects. I can't reason out anything related in my studies because they know i'm not like that before. They didn't heard any reason from me that includes my studies because they know that everything in school is fine with me and I always find solution immediately.
 
"We just hope you're not breaking your promise to your grand dad!" my Mom said while eyeing me suspiciously.
 
"What do you mean Mom? Of course I'm not breaking that!"
 
"Eunhyuk, you better tell us the truth!" my Dad said.
 
"It's not what you think it is!" i said raising my voice a bit, trying to convince them that I wouldn't do anything that will disappoint them.
 
"Watch your tone Eunhyuk!" my Mom said.
 
"Sorry!"
 
"So care to tell us what it is so that we don't have to think something about you!"
 
I'm just dating! What's wrong with that? I really want to answer them but I'm afraid they will do something about it, so I just shut my mouth up and didn't answer them.
 
"You're doing something we don't know!" my Mom said again. "You better answer me Lee Eunhyuk!" she said raising her voice to me. I was surprise, it's the first time my Mom burst out like that to me. It hurts. My Dad ask her to relax because my Mom now was full of anger because i didn't answer her, it's actually the first time I lied to them about something regarding me. I just don't want to disappoint them that's why I lied. and the fact that Donghae was involve in this problem. 
 
"You're really not going to answer me?"
 
I remained silent.
 
"Fine! Be stubborn now! I'm so disappointed to you right now Eunhyuk!" my Mom said, and she's totally hurt right now.
 
I don't want this. I don't want my Mom to be mad at me or even Dad. I hate this. 
 
I saw my Mom leaving towards their room and I was afraid she'll be mad at me and not care for me anymore so I run towards her and hug him behind. I didn't notice that i'm already crying. 
 
"I'm sorry Mom! Please don't be mad at me!" i said while hugging her from the back. 
 
"You're ignoring me now! You're not like that before and I hate it!" she said.
 
"I'm sorry Mom!" i sob.
 
"answer me!" she said, pertaining to what she asked earlier. So I have no choice but to tell her about Donghae. She face me and cup my face, wipe away my tears while i'm still sobbing. 
 
"there's someone..." should I really need to tell her? She's eyeing me to continue
 
"there's someone confessed his feelings to me and I'm dating him now!" i said without looking at her eyes, I know they'll be mad at me.
 
"You're dating?" she asked. I just nodded.
 
"and what did you know about dating?" she's still mad. I can't answer. 
 
"Don't you know where that dating would lead you?"
 
"I know Mom!"
 
"So why you're still doing that? and why did you do that?" she asked again.
 
"I like him too Mom!" i said, turning away from her gaze.
 
"You promised us you didn't do that until you finish your studies!" she said eyeing me with her anger.
 
"Where just dating Mom, he's not yet my boyfriend!" i try to explain.
 
"It's just the same!" she yelled. I was taken aback for the nth time since we have this conversation. I'm afraid of Mom, I didn't realized that i'm crying again. Why my Mom so mad at me?
 
This is just too much for me. It feels like i made the biggest mistake in my life for my Mom to scold me like this. I'm so down earlier when I didn't see Donghae, when my Uncle treat my like a kid when I should not, and now my Mom, mad at me, yelling at me.
 
What's wrong with me dating someone I like. I really like Donghae, and I don't wanna lose him that's why i gave him my consent to date me. I just want to be happy, and I just don't want Donghae to hope on something he might regret someday.
 
Is it wrong to love someone? Mom was right, it's just the same. So what? I just promised to my grand dad that I will not engage myself in any relationship while I'm still studying. Donghae and I was just dating. We're not yet tied to each other, so what's wrong with that.
 
I keep on crying. I'm so hurt. The people I love the most hurt me. I didn't do anything wrong.
 
"I'm sorry Mom!" i said and run away to lock myself in my room. I felt weak, i can't stand this anymore.
 
"Lee Eunhyuk!" I heard my Mom called me but I didn't turn back.
 
I close the door and lock it and with that I cried my heart out. 
 
I really hate this day.

*__Part|V__*