*__Part D__*

2in1 ? 1in2

*__Part|D_*

 

A/N: Sorry sorry for the super late update. I was so busy, as in capital BUSY, but it's over now! So I'm back! Sorry to keep you waiting guys! Enjoy!


 

It's the third week now that i always received the letter. and as times goes by, the letter became more expressive. 
 
"I love to see you everyday and witness the most adorable smile i've ever seen in my life. You always made my day complete. I really want you to know that you're my inspiration. I hope you're always happy and in good condition everyday. Please smile like you always did, for me." Minnie read some part of the letter not so loud, enough for the two of us to hear. Where on our school canteen again on our lunch break.
 
"what do you think Minnie?" i asked. 
 
"Mmm...are you sure he's not one of your classmates?" he asked. I said 'no'.
 
"Co-members on club?" i don't think so.
 
"Remedial buddy?" no?
 
"Friend or whoever that is close to you? He said here that he saw you everyday, so it means, you know, he just near you for him to watch you"
 
Minnie's word made me think of some close friends that somehow, they're almost with me everyday. Not so many, like Kyuhyun, the number one intruder in my life, some of my classmates in the group, because we're bound to do the task together. Some co-members, i think, but we rarely have our club meeting. Donghae ssi? How I wish, but he's really out of the list. We rarely meet each other, so that's impossible. I really don't know.
 
"What do you think he want?" he asked again.
 
"Huh? Obviously he wants me Minnie." i answered.
 
"no, i mean, is he trying to court you or just express what he feels for you? Because if he really want you, he should show himself to you right? and not just this letters you received everyday" he concluded.
 
I just nodded.
 
"and also, he didn't asked you to reply on his letter, or to know if you're glad that someone admire you, or asking if he have a chance on you or anything"
 
"You're so genius Minnie! Why didn't I think about that?" i said. Well, Minnie was right. If he want me, maybe he should ask for my reply on his letter, but it seems like he just want me to know how I inspired him in different ways. Did he really want me though? aishh...It's getting more conflicated. 
 
"Hyukie, you should answer his letter for you to know!"
 
Thinking. "how will i do that?" i asked. "Mr. Kim is the one who always gave me the letter, every morning!"
 
"What? Did you mean Mr. Kim, Kim Heechul the terror?" i nodded.
 
"Oh my fish, so creepy!" he said and I laugh.
 
"Yeah right! So how am i supposed to answer his letter? It means i need Mr. Kim for him to get my answer right."
 
"Neh, Wait, Mr. Kim.." he's thinking again. "do you think there's a student who can asked some favor like that to Mr. Kim? I mean, he's so confident and he might really that close to Mr. Kim to asked that kind of stuff, right?"
 
"Uhmm...close, you mean, some relative or favori..."
 
"Yeah, relative.!" he said. "You're so genius Hyukie!" i laughed again.
 
"Kyuhyun?" i suddenly asked, because he's the only student on our school that I know who is related to Mr. Kim.
 
Then both of us in silence and it made me think somehow. These past three weeks, i always saw Kyuhyun, we're always together, but not everytime. But the fact that I always saw him even before, it's kinda normal. We're friends and bound to hang out sometimes.
 
"Minnie!" i called, he's about to space out. I know he's kinda confuse too right now and he like Kyuhyun. 
 
"Do you think it's really Kyuhyun?" he asked with a sad tone. He's hurt. I hold his hand that currently lying on our table and somehow I wish it comfort him a little.
 
"Possible! But...you know, if its really Kyuhyunie, i think he just go straight and tell me that he likes me right? We're friends for years, so he can do that, but he didn't! and look,he's not awkward when we're together unlike on the tone of the letter, it sounds like he's kinda shy when he said that he saw me somewhere. and Minnie you know so well that i'm not always smiling when I'm with him, you know that brat!" and he finally laugh at my last statement, i'm kinda relieve on that. Well, it's true. I'm not always smiling when I'm with Kyuhyun, i'm always frowning and annoyed, that much better.
 
"But, Hey! Why are you explaining this to me..." he asked curiously when suddenly I open up a topic about Kyuhyunie.
 
"aishh..Minnie! I know you like that Brat ever since and I want you to know that there's nothing on us, we're just like brothers, like us." i tried to explain.
 
"Yah, who said that I like him? I never told you that l like him." he countered.
 
"Oh! Well, it's kinda obvious you know?" i said, teasing him.
 
"Bwo? am I that transparent? as far as I know, you're the one who's more obvious than me." he said, with equal teasing tone that I made.
 
"Yah!"  
 
"Yes you are Hyukie! So how will you explain to me why you always smiling oh so brightly when you cross your way with Mr. No.1, huh Hyukie?" he started to tease me.
 
"Mr. No.1? Who's that?" i asked innocently though I know who was he pertaining to me.
 
"aishh..don't act innocently Hyukie, I know you have something for that boy." he tease again, how did he knew that?
 
"well, I don't know what you're talking about Minnie!" i said, i don't want to be caught.
 
Kringggggggggggg......
 
Save by the bell. Thank goodness!
 
"Bye Minnie! See you around!" the way I escape the investigator.
 
"aishhh...! YOUUUU...bye Hyukie, I love you!" i heard he said. 
 
'love you too, Minnie!'
 
~*~
 
after our afternoon class, I hurriedly go to our locker's room to get some stuff that I will use for my research. I always use to hang out on our main library after our class this days to cope up on our lesson for the following day, i'm studying in advance, i need to do this because our periodical examination is coming the following week and I want to get the best result on exam knowing that my rival is always him.
 
"Eunhyuk ssi!" someone called me again. Though the voice is not familiar to me i know he's somehow close to me and it made me think of my secret admirer. 
 
"Hi!" i greet him.
 
"am,...can I ask..." omona? Is he really my admirer?' I asked myself while waiting for what he wants to say to me.
 
"Yes?" i answered.
 
"amm..can I ask you....aishh, i'm so shy!" omona for a date? andweee...I'm freaking out.
 
"you can do that!" I encourage him to continue what he's saying, he just smiled at me.
 
"Can I ask you some favor?" he finally asked, and somehow I felt relieve.
 
"Sure!" i answered cheerfully.
 
"Thank you! Thank you! I thought you will not agree...thank you!" i laughed at him.
 
"So, can I know what it is?"
 
"ahm,,actually I thought you are the right person that I can count on this..."
 
"Yes!"
 
"You see, I forgot to pass our daily assignment earlier on our class and..."
 
"and?" aish, i'm getting impatient, why he just go straight to the point?
 
"Can you pass it for me?"
 
"That's it?" oh so simple, i thought it something else. "Sure!" I answered him.
 
"Really?" he asked.
 
"Of course, can I have it?"
 
"Here!" he gave me his assignment notebook. 
 
"Oh! On our math!" wait...our mathematics...
 
"Thank you Eunhyuk ssi! You're so kind! Thank you! Thank you! I hope Mr. Kim will still accept that. Thank you Eunhyuk ssi." oh my fish, how will I do this? I fake my smile to him. I got nervous, how will i gave this to Mr. Kim? Dooms day!
 
He immediately leave the locker room after that, leaving me behind, shivering from terror. I can't help but deeply sigh. 
 
"and by the way Eunhyuk ssi! You're so pretty today! I mean everyday! Bye! Thank you again!" he said before he totally left me. Oh, well, thank you for the compliment but it didn't lessen the tension, my fish, aishh..
 
*sigh*

*__Part|E_*