*__Part|G__*

2in1 ? 1in2

*__Part|G_*

 


 

another week ended with the usual happenings in school. I'm still receiving my daily love letter and at the same time my strawberry godmother supply me my heavenly strawberry milk every morning. I really love my everyday life in school,I'm always inspired. 
 
I have to admit it but I'm starting to like the daily delivery of my love letter, actually I'm expecting for it every morning like the way i'm expecting for my strawberry milk, and Mr. Kim didn't disappoint me on that one. Somehow my secret admirer made me inspired and love myself more. Because of his sweet words and praises I became more cheerful and it really help me to increase my self confidence. I'm really glad that I inspired someone like him and I'm glad that he let me know about it by his letter, but maybe it's better if I know him personally and he said it to me directly. I hope I meet him soon. and speaking inspiration, another reason why I love my everyday, obviously because of 'my love at first sight Lee Donghae!'. 
 
We're really improving, since the day we became officially friends, we spent more time together whenever there is a chance. Less awkwardness when we were talking and even manage to joke around with each other. We're getting closer and closer and i think my love for him is getting deeper and deeper. I able to know some of his unknown personalities and I'm glad that I have the chance to know that, because everytime we're together, he's simply as he is. 
 
We even eat lunch together last time, with Minnie of course though I really want to eat alone with him because Minnie can't stand eating alone and especially without me. and speaking of Minnie, he's always teasing Donghae about some stuff which is obviously because of me having a big crush on him. It's so embarassing whenever Minnie asked him what Donghae think of me. He said i'm cute, adorable and funny to be with, and kind hearted of course. Well, i just manage to said thank you for the compliment but deep inside it's more than that, aish 'i really like you Donghae ssi'
 
and also, i was able to came at Kyuhyun's house because of the request of his mother, our school Principal to eat dinner with them. I enjoyed the company and somehow I learned something about Mr. Kim. 
 
 
So back to where I am, I'm on the lobby together with the not so many student on our level and currently sitting on one of the bench provided at the side. We're waiting for the result of exam,on who are the overall 'top 10' that excel on our periodical exam. Overall, means the entire level, and speaking, our homeroom teacher is currently posting it now. Everyone is excited on the result of exam, other was nervous like me. Yes, im nervous, and i'm always be. Even though I made to top all the examination lately and last year, i'm not that confident to say that I'm always on the top, though I don't mind that much because Donghae and I was on that spot. I don't mind if who among the two of us will be on that spot, but I don't know to Donghae.
 
Speaking of him, i didn't saw him, maybe he's not yet here at school. Well, it still early and we don't have much classes today because we're currently preparing for our school festival. Every after examination we have our so called festival, it's more like celebration because we did passed another period on our semester. It will be a week of celebration, another tiring week but surely exciting and memorable week for all of us.
 
"Hyukieee!!!" i laughed. I saw Minnie, running towards me. 
 
"Minnie!" he look so happy.
 
"You'll not gonna believe this Hyukie!" he said while shaking me on my shoulders.
 
"What's that Minnie?"
 
"I got a spot!" he said excitedly.
 
"You got?" i asked in disbelief.
 
"YES my Hyukie, top 10! I got the last spot! Hyukie, i'm such a genius!"
 
"Why so happy on the last spot?" we suddenly heard.
 
"You're so mean!" we said in unison. He's forever the brat, we can't do about it.
 
"You should act like that if you got the first spot!" he said.
 
"Kyunie!" i glared him. I know Minnie is not that good compared the two of us, but I'm happy for him that he made it to the top ten spot. Even though he is the last, it's a big achievement for him. I really proud of my bestfriend.
 
"aishh...I don't care if i'm the last, I'm proud of myself okay?" he said to Kyuhyun, and I laughed on his expression, he's really proud of himself, nice one Minnie.
 
"Minnie was right! Congratulation Minnie!" and i hug him so tight.
 
"How about you? Did you see the result?" he asked in between of our hugging moment.
 
"I'm about to!" i answered then we look on the direction of our bulletin board wherein there's a little commotion there, and I can see my Uncle Leeteuk who's trying to calm our homeroom teacher Mr. Kim who's glaring dangerously on some of the students in there.
 
"What's happening there?" we both asked. Then we head on there.
 
"Get out brats!" I heard Mr. Kim yelled.
 
"Chulla! Relax okay!" my Uncle said.
 
"Can't you all wait? Can't you see I'm posting it now! Wait okay?" he said annoyingly to the students.
 
"Kids, give him space please!" my Uncle again.
 
"Kids? They're all brats, MOVE!" he yelled again. So their students was so excited for the results and they can't wait for Mr. Kim to post it immediately. I found it funny so i just laugh and watch the scene, and also waiting for the result to be posted.
 
"Mr. Kim is really the devil like his nephew!" Minnie whispered to me. I just laughed on him. Then suddenly i felt a pair of hands covering my eyes. It's so soft, it reminds me of Donghae's.
 
"Minnie?" i call for my bestfriend who's beside me to asked who's in there but he didn't respond.
 
I hold the hands in my eyes and tends to remove it, but I felt that he's starting to move, walking and guiding me to follow through. I can hear other students around us, then we stop. So, we didn't go that far, then I heard,
 
"Oh! he did it again!" 
 
"as always!"
 
and any other comments that followed. The hand left my eyes and the board in front of me caught my eyes. I didn't get it for awhile then realization hit me.
 
Periodical Examination Top achievers, written on the top. Then my eyes scan the whole page, searching for the same spot I've always looking for.
 
Top 1. Lee Eunhyuk 98.87%
 
I smiled. I always felt the same like before. The overwhelming feeling inside me. I'm happy, really am. It's not my first time, but it always make me proud of myself. 
 
"Congrats Hyukie!" the voice was behind me, so i looked up immediately, and it didn't disappoint me, because right now he's the only person i want to see.
 
"Hae!" i call him with his nickname and my body moved on his own, and I just realized that i'm hugging him. It's not suppose to happen but I can't help myself because i'm so happy right now, i'm just so lucky that he's the one beside me and I'm glad that he is, and i'm glad when he hugged me back.
 
"I did it!" i said, still hugging him. 
 
"EHEMMM...!" I heard, and I know who was it and we don't have a choice but to let go each other. "I'm sorry!" i said to Donghae after what happened.
 
"Congrats my baby!" my Uncle Leeteuk pulled me from Donghae to give me a tight hug and I hug him back. "Uncle! I can't breath!" i manage to say and the students around us start on laughing. So embarassing, he even called me baby in front of Donghae. and speaking of Donghae, if i'm the first, meaning...
 
I looked up again and i saw his name,
 
Top 2. Lee Donghae 98.54%
 
He's the second, but as expected the result is not that far from me, we ranked based on the highest percentage and I'm higher than him just some point.
 
"It so close!" Donghae said, we're both looking at the result.
 
"Neh!"
 
"I'm happy you did it! I'll beat you next time!" he said smiling at me.
 
"Sure!"
 
I blushed, remembering the way I hugged him earlier. He's so close to me.

*__Part|H__*