*__Part B__*

2in1 ? 1in2

 

*__Part|B__*

 


The fourth day.

"Lee Eunhyuk ssi..."

'huh? another one?' i thought. "Neh!" i answered immediately.

"Can you please get my record book on my table at the faculty room, i forgot to bring it!" Mr. Kim ordered me.

"Oh!" i whispered, kinda disappointed,just a bit because i'm expecting on something i know I shouldn't. ''Yes Sir!" i answered instead.

Then before I left our classroom he called me again.

"Eunhyuk ssi!" i looked back from the door.

"Yes sir, anything you want me to do?"

"Your daily love letter delivery!" he said, waiting for me to get the letter. I came back to get it.

Hearing the same line he always say every morning makes me smile, 'i told you so Hyukkie, you'll get one again'

"He really admire you, neh Eunhyuk ssi?" teasing me and my classmates start to cheer, while the other was giggling like they always do everytime this moment happen. I simply bow at him to thank him for the delivery and shyly excuse myself to comply on his order to me.

'aishh..was my admirer insane? For all of the people, why our terror homeroom teacher was the one he order to deliver his letter for me?' i asked myself again. My admirer is really crazy. So hard to predict and so mysterious, but sorry, i'm not interested at all though I really like receiving one. Maybe because I already like someone, how i wish he likes me too.

"Hi!" I heard an unfamiliar voice,i mean unfamiliar but seems like familiar. I stop from walking and face him who's currently behind me.

Speaking of the angel, I was surprised. "Oh, hi! Good morning!" i shyly greet him and bow a little. He did the same. It's rarely to see him this hour, i mean, it's rarely to meet him, and greet each other like this, and I really thankful for this moment.

"I guess and I'm hoping you still remember me, somehow?" he asked me, smiling at me like an angel.

"ah! Deh! Donghae ssi..." i shyly answered. It's really awkward to talk to him like this.Then he smiled again, a sincere smile of gladness because I remember his name, so cute.

Honestly who would forget his name if the owner was this cute, adorable, not to mention gorgeous and hot at our age, yes, our age, we're liner and we're on the same level but we're not on the same class. I met him on our first year of Junior High and since then until now, we've never been on the same class together. You want to know the reason why? [i'm tired to explain XD]. It's simply because, he's also on the no.1 spot on our level, meaning as I said earlier, i'm the 'second no.1', which made him the 'the first no.1' simply top of the top. Though we're both candidate on no.1 spot, he's rating is higher than me on extracurricular matter making him on the spot. Our difference is not that far that's why our school decided to put both of us on the no.1 spot and to avoid rivalry, though it's obvious that we're rival since the start, they didn't put us on the same class, that's why until now, we're shared the same spot on our level, though sometimes he's the second and i'm the first.

But despite that fact we didn't see each other as rival and sadly to say, we're not friends either. We're not on the same class and we rarely see each other. We only tends to meet everytime there were a school activity, clubs meeting and honor student monthly meeting on our faculty, yeah, very rare, that's why we don't have time to get that close to each other.

We talked once or twice, i didn't exactly remember how many times but I know he's nice. He's easy to talk with and he difinitely appreciate every single moment you shared with him. I like him. Yes, i really really like him. My heart says, he's the one but my mind says, it's so imposible for him to like me back. But I don't care, i like him and that it is. Ever since i met him, one time when we're both became the representative of our school to compete for a Quiz bee on other school, that's the first time i take glance of him, our first time of interaction. I can say that i'm definitely inlove with him, My love at first sight Lee Donghae.

"I'm happy you still remember me Eunhyuk ssi!" he said while looking at me sincerly. I'm shy, i can feel that i'm blushing right now. But i felt flattered, he remember my name too.

"ah,deh! Me too! Thanks for remembering my name" i burst out,'what?.. what i'm saying? aish...pabo!' i scold myself.

He laugh heartedly, maybe because of what I said, gosh, so embarassing.

"You're too cute for me to forget your name!" he said between his laughter.

I simply smiled, though deep inside my heart was about to explode because of overwhelming feeling inside and at the same time on nervousness.

"So where are you going?" i heard him asked, i'm so engrossed looking at his handsome face. Then I remember what i'm supposed to do, i cursed myself inside.

"Huh? Oh! at the faculty room!" i answered him. "aishh, i almost forgot! Donghae ssi, I need to go now. It's nice to meet you again! See you around!" i said, then I hurried myself to get at the faculty room as soon as possible. I was rude on that one, but i really need to go back on our room and bring to Mr. Kim his record book. 'Until next time Donghae ssi, aishh..Mr. Kim will surely scold me after this.' then i totally left him behind.

"Nice to meet you too...again!" Donghae.


 

*__Part|C__*