*__Part A__*

2in1 ? 1in2

 

*__Part|A__*

 



"Hyuk!"

I looked back and saw my best friend Minnie. Lee Sungmin, my best buddy ever since our kindergarten.

We're in the school canteen for our lunch break.

"You're late! Where have you been?" i asked him.

"Sorry! I was incharge on our class to collect  the exam papers earlier."

"You have your exam?"

"Neh! Mathematics! aishh...i really hate that subject and I hate your Uncle Park for always making that kind of exam, it so hard!"

I laugh at him, he's so annoyed, maybe he's not able to answer all the questions on their exam. He's a year ahead me, third year senior high school and he's mathematics teacher was my Uncle, Park Jungsu or Leeteuk for his close one.

"So, what now? Did you received it againl?"

"The what?" i asked even though I know what he's asking about.

"The love letter!, what else?" and then he giggled like a teenage girl.

"Neh!" i simply answered. Handing him the letter that i received this morning. He giggled again when he saw the letter. Ever since I got one,i always show him the letter and asked him to read the letter for me. He's my bestfriend afterall.

"aishh...i hope I get one too!" he said while reading silently the letter. "I'm so excited to know who is your secret admirer Hyukkie! He must been really fond of you! Do you have someone in your mind who do you think will do this kind of things for you?"

Thinking. "I have none!" i answered even though I have one in particular. But to think it that way, i'm sure he'll definitely don't do that, especially for a student like me. I'm just Lee Eunhyuk, a boring student who ranked as 'second no.1' on our academics and ranked as 'second' in extracurricular. I'm just a plain student who's not so famous because of my look but because of my brain. and I think i'm really hopeless.

"It must be the hot and gorgeous Siwon!" he said.

"Bwo?" i don't think he'll do that. Even though he always see me as his Idol because i'm that brainy. and even though he's always attempting to court me since  our junior high, i think and I feel he's not the type of person who will do that. and the fact that he's always straight to point when he want to get something or someone.

"Choi Minho, the Prince and the ace of our school varsity! You know he's always admire you!"

Choi Minho, i laugh. He's always been my brother, my baby brother. True that he admires me, he even told me that he loves me, yeah he loves me and he wants me to be his brother. Cute kid, he's always clingy to me and I like him too that way, i want to have a baby brother like him, the fact that we both love sports. We're click as brothers. "You know he's always been my baby brother!" i told him.

"yeah right!" he simply answered. "Lee Taemin?"

"Yah! Child abuse!" i laugh at him. That kid. My no.1 fan and me as his no.1 idol in dancing. Yeah, i dance, we're both member of dance club. Me as one of the officer and facilitator of our group, i think he's always been my fan, and me as his idol.

I looked at my best friend and he's totally serious on guessing who's my secret admirer was.

"Cho Kyuhyun?!" he said but then he pouts.

He really make me laugh. "Yah! Why giving away your ultimate crush?" I said jokingly. I know Cho Kyuhyun was his ultimate crush since our kid days. He's always been a buddy but since he's later than us he tends to mingle to his liner, though sometimes he always prefer to come with us. He's genius and he's always been rank number 1 in their level. a game addict, a soul siren and a math wizard, really, he's really a one of a kind.

"You know he likes you Hyukie!" he said frowning.

"anio! He's just see me as brother, just brother!" i insist.

"huh? are you blind or what? didn't you notice that he's always been fond of you since our kid days until now. He always praise you, he always admire you because your brainy like him, he always show you how he felt towards you and he even calls you..."

"yah..yah..Enough! Enough Minnie, i know..i know!" before he freak out i immediately agrees on his thought about me and Kyuhyun. I know he'll never stop talking how Kyuhyun felt towards me. and I know that too, Kyuhyun, Cho Kyuhyun, the Principal's son was always been fond of me since we became friends. I don't know if it is because we're almost the same, the brainy thing or simply because he really likes me as the Eunhyuk i am, the cute and adorable me [according to him]. He never confess but he always shows me that he likes me. I always see and feel that, but my heart knows he's not the one I like for a lover but instead like Minho and Taemin, a brother. and not to mention, he's my bestfriend's ultimate and no. 1 crush since our kid days, and i always believe that they belong together, i know it.


and Before we totally argue on that matter, we heard the bell ringing, indicating, another torture ahead for us on our afternoon classes.

 


*__Part|B__*