*__Part|L__*

2in1 ? 1in2

*__Part|L__*

 


 

another new set of days for us we're now back to normal, our usual school days. 
 
I received the letter again, and I can say i really missed this, since i'm not on the school last week. I thought, i've never get one again when I came back, but to my surprise i got another one today. and for my daily strawberry milk, because i'm out for a week, i have five stock on my locker plus one for today, so all in all i got six box of strawberry milk, and i'm so happy.
 
Our classes ended earlier than usual, so i spend the remaining time on our school library to have an advance reading about our lessons for tomorrow and for one reason, i'm waiting for one person, not actually waiting, i just want to see him today. I didn't saw him the whole day and i'm hoping I can see him before this day officially ended.
 
I'm just reading my book and once again, like usual, i'm easily engross on this stuff, i just snap out when I heard  the familiar voice calling my name.
 
"Hyukkie~!"
 
I looked up and I smiled automatically, as I said, I can see him here at the library.
 
He sit beside me and we smile to each other. We just staring and smiling not knowing what to say to each other.
 
"So how's your weekend?" as usual, he's the one who always open our topic.
 
"Good."
 
"You missed me?" he asked, and I blushed.
 
"ani~!" i answered but it was visibly a lie. I missed him just in two days.
 
"oh!" he frowned. "i miss you!" he said.
 
My heart skip a beat and i can't hear anything except the loud beat of my heart. I pin my eyes on the book that I'm reading and slowly processing every word he said to me.
 
"what's that?" i heard him asked. He get closer and look for the book that i'm reading. We're this close again and I can't help but to remember our moments last week on our training. Him, holding me in his arms and we're cuddling until the morning comes. I can feel my face heated up, i'm blushing, and it's embarrassing. I looked at him, good thing he's still looking at the book i'm holding. I sigh, not so loud but I can say he heard it. and as fast as lightning we're already face to face, inches away to each other. I was taken aback so I can't move an inch to turn away.
 
"Hyukkie~!" i heard him say and I just staring at him, i felt so numb at the moment. "are you okay?" he asked. There, I snap out again, a bit disappointed because I thought he will kiss me. I can move now so I turn away, blushing madly, I sigh again.
 
"I'm fine!" 
 
"you're sighing endlessly!" he said smiling.
 
"i'm sorry!"
 
"i'm thinking if I'm disturbing you in your study!" he said with a trace of sadness in his voice.
 
"NO!" i answered immediately. "you're not!" 
 
"I thought you don't want me here!"
 
"No, i really like you to be here!" beside me. Wait? What did i said?
 
"i'm glad to hear that!" 
 
I just smiled at him nervously. Why did I say that, i'm so obvious.
 
"I think i'll join you reading some books! I remember i needed to beat you next examination!" he said, smiling cheekly.
 
"yeah! good thing you remember!" i joked. Then he grab some books and we studied together until we both decided to go home.
 
We pack our things and bring back the books on its shelves and we both left the library heading to the locker's room.
 
"Hyukkie~! you drop this.!" 
 
i turn back and I saw him holding my letter. 
 
"oh! that's..."
 
"a love letter? you have an admirer?" he asked while looking at the enveloped letter.
 
"yeah..." i just answered, looking at his expression if he will be disappointed by that, i wish he was, but he just smiled and give back to me the letter.
 
"no doubt for that, you're such a beauty to have an admirer!"
 
'and i wish you're one of that!" i said to myself. 
"yeah!" i just answered to him.
 
"you like it?" he asked.
 
"like what?"
 
"having an admirer!" 
 
"oh! I like it...but!"
 
"i bet your admirer is so lucky if he got you!"
 
I just chuckled. 'what's so lucky about that? I like someone else!' i said to myself
 
"ani~!" i answered him.
 
"huh?" he asked curiously.
 
"I mean, he's just my secret admirer, i never had a chance to meet him, so I think that's impossible to happen!"
 
"you never met him?"
 
"yeah!"
 
"but why?"
 
"I don't know! I think he don't want me to meet him!"
 
He laughed. "as far as I know, secret admirers was anticipating to meet the one they admired!"
 
"yeah, i know! but maybe, my secret admirer is weird and that's the last thing he would like to do!" i answered 
 
He laugh again. "yeah, you're admirer is weird!"
 
I looked at him.
 
"Let say you're my secret admirer Hae, what would you do?" i asked in a sudden.
 
"Me? Uhm, maybe i show up myself immediately. You're so beautiful to resist!" he answered and I blushed again for the nth time.
 
He's like that again, one sweet talker. How I wish you're really my secret admirer, but base on this, the possibility that it was you was totally fade away. You're not, and your not going to be my admirer. Can you be? Somehow?

*__Part|M__*