*__Part|N__*

2in1 ? 1in2

*__Part|N__*

 


 

It's finally our third periodic examination, and the whole school was in silence as all the levels was expecting to take their exams today.
 
The sound of the bell ringing broke the silence all over the school building and the bee sound of murmuring students was followed. We're back in reality. The first half of the examination ended peacefully. I can't help smiling because i'm sure to myself that i'm very well prepared for this exam. Even though this past weekends my mind was filled with thought of Donghae kissing me. He really kissed me right? Or i'm just dreaming.
 
I walk absentmindedly towards the school canteen, it's our lunch break after all.
 
I snap out again on my thoughts when I bump in someone on my way. It so sudden and the impact is just so strong to knock me down on the floor.
 
"ouch!" i groaned.
 
"oh! Hyukkie~! I'm sorry!"
 
i looked up to find out it was Minnie. He help me to stand up.
 
"you're okay?"
 
I just nodded.
 
"you're out of your mind!"
 
"bwo?" i yelled. He's the one who bumped on me and now i'm the one who's out of mind? "you are!" i countered.
 
"you didn't heard me calling you so I purposedly bumped on you. and I can say you're really out of your mind"
 
"your so mean, it hurts you know!" it really hurts.
 
"aigoo, my cute Hyukkie~! Let's go inside!" he drag me inside the school canteen which i didn't notice earlier that i reach already, i'm really out of my mind.
 
We sat in front of each other.
 
"Spill that out!" he said.
 
"the what?"
 
"what's bothering you!"
 
"do you i look bothered!"
 
"yes you are, and don't you dare keep it to me! Palli say it out!" he ordered.
 
"it's nothing!" i can't tell him that Donghae kissed me, i don't want to tell him.
 
"no it's not! Is it about your secret admirer? What?"
 
"ani~!"
 
"just tell me already, so i will not asked anymore!"
 
"really, it's nothing, let's just eat okay? i'm hungry!" i try to be cheerful though, i'm quite nervous with his tone, he's really not gonna stop on asking.
 
"aish, FINE!" and before we can go to the counter to get some food, someone grab my hands and I immediately looked back.
 
"Hae!"
 
"Hi!" 
 
I smiled awkwardly. Why he show up right now? aishh, why now when i'm not ready to face him yet. I look at his smiling face down to his lips and I can't help but to remember the kiss. 
 
"Can I join on your lunch?" he asked. 
 
Why he's acting so natural? Was he not affected on what happened.
 
"yeah.." i simply answered. Minnie looked at me, then to our intertwined hands and then I saw him smiled.
 
"oh! i know now!" i heard him. "Let's go grab some food.!" he continued.
 
We walked naturally as if, holding hands while walking is a natural thing for a FRIEND. Yes, we're just friend but we're not acting like one.
 
We eat after that. Donghae and Minnie talking to each other wherein i remain silent the whole time, processing some thing to my mind.
 
Why it seems like i'm the only one affected. I want to ask Donghae but i'm afraid he misunderstood everything and we end up awkward to each other. So i just snap it out until the bell rang again to start the other half of examination.
 
He bid his goodbye and goodluck me on my exam, which i did to him too. I can't concentrate anymore.
 
"Hyukkie~! you..." Minnie started. "you definitely have something to tell me about something, holding hands huh?" he's teasing me again.
 
"BYE Minnie!" i just answered.
 
"yah!"
 
I finished immediately the second half of the examination because I really like that subjects so nothing to worry about if I answered it so fast. I give my paper to Mr. Kim, and he's looking at me curiously.
 
"did you forgot something?" he asked me.
 
"huh? I believe none Sir!"
 
"oh really!" then he get something on the drawer of his table. The letter. "here!" you forgot about this Eunhyuk ssi.
 
"oh! thank you Mr. Kim!" i said, it natural for me now, always saying thank you to Mr. Kim when he delivered my letter.
 
"only that? thank you?" 
 
"Sir?"
 
He rest his hand on his the table supporting his chin on purpose. "you know, it's been so long since you've have that letter, aren't you curious somehow who's your secret admirer all this time?
 
I smiled awkwardly. 
 
"i'm always curious Sir about that!"
 
"So why you didn't do anything?"
 
"huh?"
 
"aish..you should answer his letter Eunhyuk ssi!"
 
I was taken aback. "Can I? Sir?" i asked.
 
"it's up to you. I bet, he's always waiting for your answer Eunhyuk ssi!" he smiled evily. Evily? Yeah looks like one. I really want to do that since i got the letter, but i just don't know how.
 
"uhm. Mr. Kim, do you perhaps..know who's my secret admirer was?" i hope he will tell me.
 
"oh!" he eyed me. "if i tell you that, it's not secret anymore!" he said and laugh hilariously. aish, he's such an evil. "think about it if you should answer his letter or not!"
 
aish, i can't take this anymore. So many problem, exam, Donghae and now my secret admirer. Do i really have to know who's my secret admirer was? Though I know I can't grant what he wants from me, because i already have Donghae. But Donghae and I were not together, so maybe give him a chance. I really don't know. 
 
I leave our classroom with a heavy sigh, walking with floating mind.
 
"cutie~!" someone poke my cheeks and i don't need to look up because I already know who was it.
 
"Kyuhyunnie!"
 
"why pouting?"
 
"huh? am I?" i didn't notice it.
 
"yeah! you know pouting is bad!"
 
"wae yo?"
 
"pouting is asking for a kiss, you didn't know that?" 
 
Kiss. I heard that again, and wait, pouting is asking for kiss? I can't help but to remember our moment again. I'm not pouting that time, so why did he kissed me? Good night kiss? Good bye kiss? But why on my lips? I'm going crazy. I didn't answer his question and continue on walking.
 
"where are you going?" he asked.
 
"going home!"
 
"it still early! let's eat early dinner!"
 
"okay!" i answered. I'm out of my mind and I don't want to see Donghae this time, so maybe hanging out with Kyuhyun will help me for awhile. But on our way out of the school building, i saw him waiting on the usual area were he always waiting for me. 
 
I can't ignore him right? Especially now that our eyes meet in instant like a pull of gravity. I fake smile, though i'm really happy to saw him there. 
 
I purposedly turn away my gaze and look at Kyuhyun and said "let's go". Somehow I felt hurt, it's the first time I ignore Donghae like that, i'm really bad right now. T.T, right? Someone kill me now!
 
We totally left the school premises. It starting to get dark now because it's already early in the evening. We walk on the street of Seoul, looking for the best place to have our early dinner. We found one and we eat happily, yes, happily, i really enjoy that time with Kyuhyun, i totally forget my not so many problem for awhile. Thanks to Kyuhyun.
 
"what time is it?" i asked absentmindedly. I got my phone and look for the time when I notice i have 2 unread messages from Donghae.
 
'i'll wait for you outside!' said in the first text, the time is when i was still answering the last part of my exam. So he really is waiting for me there, and i just ignore him. I smack my head from irritation. Pabo me!
 
"Hey! what you're doin?" Kyuhyun asked when he saw me smacking my own head. I just smiled at him. I read the second message from Donghae.
 
'you promised not to ignore me again!'
 
It is when, me and Kyuhyun saw him in the lobby and I purposely ignore him and walk away. Jinjja! Can I just die right now! I wanna kill myself. The memories of his face, crying that night when I ignored him on the training summit was hunting me. I hurt him again. T.T, what I'm going to do now? I want to cry.

 

*__Part|O__*