*__Part|R__*

2in1 ? 1in2

*__Part|R__*


"Why aren't you eating?" Minnie approach me from the other side of the table.

"I'm not hungry!" I simply answered. I know I'm really hungry but my mind stop processing and everything I want to think up was scrambled, everything is a mess now, and it's because of Donghae.

I'm watching him from where I am. He's happily playing again with the others. Seems like he's ignoring me.

He's smiling, he's definitely happy. Why? How can he manage to be like that after what happened earlier?

He's not affected, like before when he kissed me on the bus. It's nothing for him, he just confessed and act like nothing happened. So cruel, why i'm always the one who's affected so much by this?

He just squealed with the others after the fireworks and after he said that three words. He just squealed and jumped after that! Never ask for my answer to that confession. He's joking right? He's just joking. He's just joking. It's not a good joke by the way,he's just joking but I hope he's not.

"Hyukkie~!"

He's just joking.

"Hyukkie~!"

He's just joking.

"oh you're asking for a kiss?"

He's just...what a kiss?

"you really want me to kiss you, right Hyukkie~?"

I snap out immediately. I didn't notice that someone's calling me. I look up and the grinning face of the brat welcome me. He's leaning closer and about to do something.

"You heard me now?"

"huh?"

"Oh! can I kiss you now?"

"KISS?" i asked hilariously.

"you're asking for it, you know!"

"HUH? aniyo!" I yelled at him.

He chuckled and lean again towards me.My hands automatically stop him and I can see Minnie stop him also from the back.

"Stop it brat!"

Kyuhyun stop and just laugh after that.

"snap out from your thought Hyukkie~!" he just said and left after he ruffled my hair.

"What's wrong with you?" I heard Minnie.

"Huh? Why?"

"You're acting weird!"

I didn't answer.

"Maybe I should call Donghae and ask him to feed you!" he said and about to leave, but before he can take a step I manage to stop him.

"Don't!...please!"

"Why?"

"Just don't, please, I want to be alone, just for now!"

"you're definitely have a problem!" he eyed me. "It has something to do with Donghae?"

I didn't answer.

"What did he do to you?"

I shake my head.

"Did he molested you!"

"Gosh Minnie, NO!" i answered glaring at him.

"Then what? You're acting like Donghae did something inappropriate to you!"

I didn't answer.

"yo! Sungmin hyung! let's blow your candle!" Kyuhyun called.

"neh!" he answered. "come on Hyukkie, stop sulking there!" then he pulled me up.

Everyone stop from playing and gathered to where we are.

Donghae stays beside me, still flashing his oh-so-bright smile, but he's not looking directly at me, maybe because he knows that i'm looking at him, still with a curious-eye look. He snap a little and take glance at me, our eyes met automatically lock with each other. It's like a pull of gravity, we can't fight back.

"Happy Birthday to you~~~~~~~!" they finish the song, and we didn't realized it, we still lock with each other gaze. Talking through our eyes.

Someone put an icing to my nose, without looking who did that, i know it's the brat Kyuhyun. Somehow, I'm thankful to him for doing that, i've got a chance to look away from Donghae.

"yah!" i said, glaring at Kyuhyun.

He just put some more and laugh. as fast as lightning Donghae cup my face and turn it to him, he wipe out the icing on my nose then smiled at me.

"Yah! why did you wiped that out?" Kyuhyun ask Donghae.

"Don't mess his beautiful face!" he answered. I blushed. It's the first time I see Donghae talk to Kyuhyun.

"you're always like that, taking what supposed to be mine!" i heard Kyuhyun said under his breath. I turn to look at him, but I saw him walking away with a pissed look. 'what happened?', i look back to Donghae, I bet he didn't heard that.

"Hyukkie let's eat!" he pulled me and we sit beside each other and start eating.

Everyone start eating too. I'm looking after Kyuhyun and he's sulking near the railings of the rooftop. I saw Minnie approaching him, glad there's Minnie.

"you're ignoring me!"

I look back to Donghae.

"aniyo...it's just...!"

"awkward." he said.

"yeah!"

"why?" he asked.

I look at him curiously. Did he just asked me why?

"i don't know!" i said. I don't know what to say. We didn't talk after that.

We just eat and after an hour, we decided to go home. Donghae accompany me to the bus stop. It's 2am in the morning when we leave Minnie's house.

We reach our destination, sit beside each other and wait for the bus to come. I don't have the urge to ask him about the confession, i'm afraid. What if i just misheard it? Or if it was true that he really did said it, i'm afraid I can't give my answer for it.

He grab my hand and massage it like he always did. I can't help but to smile to his gesture. I just sigh and he look at me and smiled.

"bothered, are we?" he ask.

"yeah, kinda!" i answered. "Hae..I.."

"I really like you Hyukkie~!" he said and I clearly heard that.

O.O

"yeah..." i just manage to say between my rumbling heart and gasping for air lungs.

He look at me and start to caress my face with his other hand while the other remain holding my cold hand. Yes, cold, i'm nervous. I think my heart already stop from beating.

Then he move quickly, and I just realized what he did when I felt his lips to mine.

He kissed me. again.

It's different from the first. Now, I can feel the softness of his thin lips to mine, his lips to mine, finally. It's sweet and innocent but addictive. He started to move, tasting me to remember. What will I do? I don't know how to do this. I ended up closing my eyes and just let him kiss me. I don't want to stop him, i like what's happening, i like this, i like him!

I'm far beyond surprise and i didn't notice it was over. I can't say anything. I breath heavily for air to reach my heart, it stopped, literally stop from beating that time.

He's still leaning on me, with his forehead to mine, we're both gasping for air, I know we feel the same. I close my eyes to feel him.

am I dreaming?

"i love you! and I mean it!" he said under his breath.

He mean it, what i'm going to do now? I didn't say anything. I don't know what to say. I'm happy, I am! This is what i want, but I just can't.

"Hae...!" I want to cry. I don't know what to do.

"Ssshh..you don't have to give me your answer now!"

"Hae?" I eyed him curiously.

"I know!" he said and look at me in the eye.

He knows?

"Hae, I like you, i really like you, but......." he stop me.

"I just want you to khhat i love you! I'm willing to wait! I will wait for you Hyukkie!"

and I couldn't stop myself anymore, I let out my tears, this is all I can do now, to cry. I cry my heart out.

"I'm sorry, don't cry! Hyukkie!" Donghae panick. I just continue on crying, I can't hold it.

"I'm sorry!" he caress my face again then hug me close to comfort me.

"I'm sorry Hae!"

"Ssshh.! I can wait Hyukkie~!"

Sorry. I really hope you can wait for me.

"I will wait!"

"Thank you!" T.T


*__Part|S__*

PS: The confession is really ! Ke ke ke. Forgive me! Is it fine? I really need Donghae to confess! XP