*__Part|V__*

2in1 ? 1in2

 

*__Part|V__*
 
Everything turns to be awkward in the house. I left early eating the breakfast my Mom cooked for me before they left for their work. I know she's still mad at me.
 
I'm still sulking but I said to myself that it's not going to help me solve this problem. So I go to school and let the day wipe out my frustration. I'm mad at myself. I became a bad son to my parents just because of the simple things that I know that makes me happy. I can't choose which one should I prioritize. I love them both, my parents and Donghae, i really don't know what to do.
 
I go to the locker room to get my things and I saw Donghae there, sitting on the bench on the side of the room.
 
"Hyukkie!"
 
I just looked at him. The person i'm longing to see since yesterday is here. Will I be mad because of what happened? But I guess it's not right, so I will let him explain. and besides I really need to talk to him about my problem.
 
He approach me and hug me immediately muttering sorry all over again about what happened yesterday. He's trying to explain that there's something happened at their house so he needed to go immediately. I understand so I forgive him and said it was okay.  
 
He's waiting for me at the door while i'm getting my daily strawberry milk in my locker. I smiled, this stuff really made my day and of course Donghae beside me. I just stare at the cartoon of milk and I just realized now that it always have a sticky note attached outside. Why i didn't notice it? I lock it again and walk with Donghae going to our class. 
 
"I'll see you on lunch!" 
 
"at the rooftop!"
 
Mr. Kim arrived and as usual I'm expecting for one thing, but he started our class immediately without giving me the letter. It's totally surprise me but maybe he forgot, or maybe my secret admirer already knew that I'm not interested anymore. But why i'm feeling so down? Is it because I got use to it everyday and now that I didn't receive one disappoint me? Maybe. So I just let it be and just focus myself on class. 
 
It so fast that I just realized I'm here at the rooftop waiting for Donghae. Minute passed and he came with the usual smile on his face. 
 
"Sorry!" he said for being late.
 
"It's fine!"
 
We ate our lunch together and after that we settled ourselves at the bench provided there. 
 
"I want to tell you something!" I started. He look at me curiously but let ot a smile that telling me to go ahead. 
 
"Uncle...My Uncle told me that he's going to send me home, and it started just yesterday!" I look at him to find what's his reaction over that but he remain silent and I can say he's in deep thought.
 
"So that means, I can't walk with you to the bus stop anymore!."
 
"Yeah!"
 
Silence.
 
"and my Mom..." I hesitate to tell him what my Mom's reaction when she knew about me dating, but I guess it's better to tell him the truth. "My Mom figured out that I'm dating you!" i said. I felt like crying, remembering the disappointed look in my Mom's eyes last night.
 
"I'm sorry!" he said. 
 
"No! Don't be sorry!"
 
"Is she mad at you?" he asked and I nodded.
 
"She's not that mad, but she said that she's kind of disappointed at me!"
 
He sigh.
 
"I'm sorry Hyukkie! If I didn't ask you to date me...!"
 
"I said don't say sorry!" i cut. Why he's always says sorry?
 
"Do you want to stop it now?" he suddenly asked not looking at me.
 
I was taken aback. I thought after telling this to him he will say that he'll never give up on me, but why he's asking me if I want to stop it now. Hell. I just told him this things to assure him that no matter what i'm not going to stop dating him. 
 
"Do you want me to stop it?" I asked.
 
"If it is for the best..." he said head down.
 
"You're given up on me?"
 
"No!" he answered. He hold my hands and force me to look at him.
 
"so why did you ask me if I want to stop it now? You know I don't want to!" I said.
 
"But your Mom!" he said under his breath.
 
"I can handle my Mom, and I know to myself that I didn't do anything wrong!"
 
"you're fighting with your Mom because of me!"
 
Yes, i'm fighting with my Mom because of him. I love him that's why. 
 
"you're really want me to stop it?"
 
"I don't want you to fight with your Mom because I know it hurts you!"
 
"yes it hurts! But...!"
 
"Hyukkie! Even if we stop our dating I will never stop loving you, you know that! I told you I'm willing to wait."
 
Just the thought of not seeing him often makes me down, what else if we're not going to see each other anymore, and not spend our time anymore together. We're not be able to play and eat together. The thought makes me so down, it feels like I will not see him anymore. I didn't realized i'm crying. He hug me so tight to comfort me.
 
"you're crying again."
 
"What if you're get tired of waiting and don't want me anymore!" i sob.
 
"I swear I'll never get tired!"
 
"I don't want this to end Hae!"
 
"But you're hurt, it makes me feel guilty!"
 
I keep on crying.
 
"Maybe it's not really the right time, but never doubt when I say I love you and i'm willing to wait for you!"
 
"Hae~!" i cry hard. 
 
He's right, maybe it's not really the right time for this. and I don't want him to felt guilty about my fight with my Mom. So in the end I still chose my Mom.
 
But I'll never give up on Donghae. Even though we're not going to spend our time together anymore, i know to myself that he loves me. and I love him, but it's just not the right time. It will definitely come to us. I just hope, time will fly so fast, so that I can be with him officially. and when that time comes, i will make sure that no one can stop me being with him. 
 
He will wait for me, he promised. 
 
So I just have to wait, and reserve my heart for him.
 
I'll wait for him too.

*__Part|W__*