*__Part|W__*

2in1 ? 1in2

*__Part|W__*


 

The final periodical exam is in our hands. I helped myself to focus on this since Donghae and I decided not to date anymore. It's hard, but when my Mom and I settled our problem together, somehow, i thought I made the right decision.
 
Seeing Donghae in school still made my day.The same feeling like before when I always see him, he makes me happy and inspired. Everything change between us but I know that we're still the same,I know we're head over heels with each other. We're still texting but rarely talk to each other even on school but I'm thankful and somehow it makes me relieve that we're still attach to each other.
 
But I'm lying to myself when I say I didn't miss those times when we're together. His touch, his hands with mine, his kiss, his i love you's and good night, dream of me messages. His presence beside me, his smiles for me, the sound of his laughter, the warmth of his embrace, I miss him. and the thought made me cry.
 
"You're in your own world again Hyukkie~"
 
I snap out on my dreamland and notice that I didn't touch my food. I didn't even drink my strawberry milk too. It's always like that when I was thinking about Donghae and I felt sorry for Minnie for not giving my full attention to him and that make him worried.
 
"Sorry!"
 
"You're thinking about him...again?"
 
"always!" 
 
We both sigh. Love is so complicated.
 
"after the exam, it's already the preparation for graduation!"
 
I nearly forget about that.
 
"You're graduating!" i said in surprise.
 
"Yeah!" he answered excitedly. "Finally!" he beam.
 
It made me sad. Minnie was leaving me already.
 
"Don't be sad Hyukkie~!"
 
"But I don't have you anymore next year!"
 
"Donghae is still there!" 
 
I smiled. "Yeah! I hope he's still love me that time!"
 
"He is! I know he loves you so much!"
 
"I know!"
 
"and oh! you still have your secret admirer and your strawberry godmother!" he smiled at me.
 
Speaking of my secret admirer. "I lose him!"
 
"what?"
 
"My secret admirer, he didn't sent me his letters anymore!"
 
"Since when?"
 
"Last last week?"
 
"Oh! Maybe he already know that you're already have Donghae!"
 
"I hope so! But you know, i'm thinking if he's mad at me that's why he stop sending me his letter!"
 
"why he's get mad at you?"
 
"because...you know, the last letter that i received..." i purposedly cut my word.
 
"is what?"
 
"He's asking for my answer for his letter!" 
 
"oh! that was good! You send him?"
 
I shake my head and Minnie eyed me disappointedly.
 
"No doubt he stop sending letters to you!"
 
"Yeah! But you know, i didn't care anymore right?"
 
"But you need to meet him and to tell him about you and Donghae!"
 
"Yeah! But I'm afraid! What if he stole me from Donghae, and force me to like him back, i don't want that to happen!"
 
"Silly! You're admirer is head over heels to you, i know he's not going to hurt you!"
 
"you think i should write him a letter?" Minnie nodded.
 
Then I decided to write back on his letter, maybe after the exam so that we had plenty of time and sure that I can meet him one of that day. Nervous and excited, that's how i feel this time. I hope, he's a good person and I hope he can understand my situation.
 
The day goes on and the last part of the examination is brought to us this afternoon. Our last exam of the year. I smiled. Time flies so fast. I can't wait for the next day of my life. One year to go for Donghae!
 
Wait for me Donghae!

*__Part|X__*