*__Part|K__*

2in1 ? 1in2

*__Part|K__*

 


 

"Hyukie!"
 
"hmm..!" i said.
 
"are you mad at me?" Donghae asked me.
 
"i don't know!" i answered absentmindedly. I really don't know why I'm suddenly sulking after what happened. Since the night of the incident and when I already woke up, i just found myself ignoring Donghae. 
 
We're partner again and we started to do our activity together and I'm spacing out to him. I felt like spacing out to him so I did it.
 
"I'm sorry!" I heard Donghae said. I look up on him and I hate myself for doing this to him.I sigh. But i can't help it, i'm still mad, and I don't know why so i didn't answer him. This is one of my bad habit, that's when I mad, i'm mad. and if i don't want to talk, I wont talk.
 
He left my bed and my back facing him. I'm currently lying on my bed and preparing to sleep when he approached me earlier. Since i don't want to talk to him i know he already left and get back to his bed.
 
He turn off the light and it was totally surprising because it is the last thing he would do because he said to me that he's afraid to sleep without the lights. What's into him? I don't want to think anymore of it so I close my eyes hoping that tomorrow everything to me will back to normal, i can't control myself whenever i have this manic depression of mine. I hope he's not that mad at me.
 
I was taken aback when I felt the other side of my bed was been occupied. I didn't need to look up who's in there, i know it's him, but why? Why he's sleeping on my bed? Suddenly I felt he's going closer to me and i can't help but to felt nervous on what he's doing right now. 
 
My back still facing him and I was waiting on what the next thing he will do. Until I felt his arm snaking to my waist and pulling me closer to him, my back on his chest. My heart skip a beat and I felt like I was starting to like the warm of his body against mine.
 
"Hae?" i called nervously.
 
"Hyukie! Please don't do this to me!" he said, he's head was resting on my nape and it's making me weak. "I'm sorry! I don't know why you're being like this to me! I don't want it Hyukie, please!"
 
He's crying.
 
"Hae?" i call him and i'm trying myself to turn back to face him but his hugging me so tight that i can't even move my body against him.
 
"Please forgive me!" he continued and he let me to face him. I was taken aback, he's really crying.
 
"Why are you crying?" i asked innocently. I was totally surprised, i don't know he's so sensitive like this. I unconciously cup his face to look at him in the eyes, and all i want to do is to comfort him. I pulled him for a hug and he hug me back more tightly than earlier. He put his head on the crook of my neck and continue on sobbing, ahh, i'm going crazy.
 
"Don't cry!"
 
"Forgive me Hyukie!"
 
"You don't do anything wrong to me Hae!"
 
"Just forgive me!"
 
i just nodded and caress his back to comfort him.
 
"I forgive you so don't cry anymore! I'm sorry!" I said and I'm glad he's not crying so hard anymore.
 
"I'm sorry Hyukie!"
 
"No! Don't say that, i was the one who should tell you that! I'm sorry!"
 
He move a little so that our face was facing each other now and I can saw the trace of tears on his face so I wipe it away while muttering 'i'm sorry'. He close his eyes and feel the way I caress his face. He holds my hand on his face to intertwine it with him and toying my finger like an innocent kid who's being mesmerized to the things around him. I smiled to his gesture and he look at me.
 
"promise me you're not going to be mad at me again!" he said still toying my finger.
 
"I promise!"
 
"promise me you're not going to ignore me again!"
 
"I promise!"
 
Then he smiled on me again.
 
"Let's sleep Hyukkie!" he said and hauled me to his embrace. 
 
'Oh my fish! i really can't take this anymore!'
 
"Sorry! i really like cuddling. Hope you don't mind. Good night Hyukkie!" and after that I know he's fast asleep already. What will I do? But it feels comfortable, ahh, I will just enjoy this sweet torture of yours Lee Donghae, then I drift myself to sleep, snuggling closer to him.

*__Part|L__*