*__Part E__*

2in1 ? 1in2

*__Part|E_*

 


 

"Oh! Good morning Hyukie!" early in the morning and I see my bestfriend walking to their respective locker room. "Did I really saw what I saw?" he asked me excitedly.
 
"What?" i asked back curiously.
 
"Mr. No.1 and you...aish Hyukie, explain that to me!" Minnie glared at me.
 
"What? I didn't do anything!" i answered innocently. 
 
Well, this morning when I go to our respective locker room I was surprise when I saw Donghae ssi inside. Well, for the nth time, it so rare to see him in the locker room especially this early in the morning, actually it's the first time I saw him there,and it's a miracle, I always thought that he don't even own a locker on that room, but anyway I'm so happy to saw him there and it doubled my happiness when obviously, I received another 1 box of my heavenly strawberry milk in my locker, it's quite normal now to me and actually, i'm always expecting for it every morning. My day is totally completed.
 
I keep on giggling after I found another strawberry milk this day, not noticing that Donghae ssi was observing me not too far away, and I didn't even greet him first. So I was shy and I'm nervous again, but thankfully he's always the one who start our conversation.
 
"Good Morning!" he said. I close the door of my locker and face him with my 'oh so bright smiling face' according to Minnie.
 
"Hi, It's good to see you this morning!" i countered, copying what he said to me a day ago. and he laugh on that. Waah, his laughter is like a music to my ear.
 
"Better!" he said.
 
"Huh?" i asked.
 
"You're better than "GOOD morning" " he countered. Oh my fish, he's really a sweet talker, and i'm glad we're improving, our relationship, it's more like we're friends now. We're even saw each other on the library every afternoon after class and have a talk if ever there is a chance.
 
"Oh! Thank you for that!" i manage to answer, and I lock my locker for a while.
 
"You look so happy today!" he asked again.
 
I looked back at him. "Hmmm..ahmm, yeah kinda!" then I show him "my daily heavenly strawberry milk!" i said and he laughed again, so cute.
 
"You really like that huh? and you always have one everyday, i think?" he said.
 
"Everyday? Oh yeah! My strawberry godmother always give me one!" i answered innnocently, well it's true. Then he laughed again for the nth time.
 
"Strawberry godmother?" he asked.
 
"Neh!"
 
"ahh..you're so cute Hyukie!" he said. Wait, did I heard it right? He called me Hyukie and and and he pinch my cheeks, both. I'm so surprise on his action and the name he called me, though Minnie and Kyuhyunie always calls me Hyukie, it's different when it came from Donghae, i really like my name now. I was in silence because it was surprising and i'm happy to the highest level, i'm melting and i...i'm totally inlove with 'my love at first sight Lee Donghae'
 
"Eunhyuk ssi?" i heard him calling me. "are you okay?" he's really asking me. and wait he didn't call me Hyukie now. and somehow i suddenly felt unhappy and I didn't notice that I was frowning, in front of him.
 
I frown when I heard my whole name again, and I didn't even notice that I'm frowning in front of him. "Oh! I'm sorry..i didn't mean to.." i felt shy,but I smiled.
 
"it's fine! You know, uhm I really want to call you Hyukie, like your friends. We're friends right?" he asked.
 
I was taken aback again, for the nth time this morning.
 
"Yes! ahmm i mean yeah, we're friends and I like you..."
 
"huh?" he's shocked on what I said.
 
"ahh! I mean I really like you to be my friend since i met you and I'm kinda shy to ask and that's it..i really want to be your friend.!" finally, i manage to say it,i felt like i'm dying. I bow a little in my embarassing statement and I can't look straightly at him now, i'm so shy after what I did. Then I felt a pair of soft hands cupping my face and lightly force me to look at him.
 
"I like you too..." oh my fish he like me. "to be my friend!" he continued, as I said, friends, but well, i'm happy. Really. 
 
He smiled at me and remove his hand from my face to offer me a hand shake, which i think last long for a minute, and I really like the feeling of his hand against mine.
 
"Friends?"
 
"Friends!"
 
We're finally friends.
 
and that's the scene Minnie was talking about.
 
~*~
 
"Oh my fish Hyukie! You mean, you're not friends all this time?"
 
"Neh!"
 
"But why? You two were always together in extracurricular activities, why not friends?"
 
"I don't know! We're both shy okay? and we rarely saw each other in regular school days."
 
He nodded. "So how about now?" he suddenly asked, tease on his eyes.
 
"What now are you talking about?"
 
"You're finally friends and obviously you should ask each other to hang out!"
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"aish..Hyukie, I know you know what I mean. This is your chance!"
 
"Chance. What?" what the hell he's talking about, chance? Impossible.
 
"Pabo!" then he smack my head lightly.
 
"Yah! Sungmin hyung! Why did you hit Hyukie?"
 
I look back and I don't need to guess who was it. My daily intruder...
 
"Kyuhyunie!" i said. Then he caress the part of my head that Minnie hit earlier.
 
"aishh...he's not going to die on that!" Minnie answered. He's suddenly annoyed. Jealous perhaps.
 
"He's right Kyu, it's nothing!" i said. "So what you doin' here?" i asked. He sit beside me and turn off his gaming console.
 
"Do I need a reason to see my friends?" he asked.
 
"Oh You're right!" i need to agree, such a brat.
 
"My mom want you to come to our house for dinner!" he said.
 
"BWO?" Minnie and I burst out in unison.
 
"You mean, who? Minnie? Me?" i asked.
 
"Of course you Hyukie and why would my Mom ask for Sungmin hyung?" he answered 'obviously'
 
"aishh! YOU Brat!" Minnie said irritatibly. 
 
This kid. I glared at him.
 
"What? My mom told me to tell you that!" impossible, really impossible. Why would Mrs. Cho, our school principal would ask me for dinner?
 
"Why she want me to come for dinner?" i asked, Minnie just nodded.
 
"I don't know! Maybe a reward for you, for being a good student!" he answered then poke my cheeks again.
 
"Yah!"
 
"What are you talking about?" Minnie asked.
 
"Oh! You didn't know hyung? Hyukie is a hero!"
 
"What? Hero?" Minnie asked curiously. "Hyukie." he asked me instead.
 
and I can't do anything but to have my strory telling time again for my bestfriend.

*__Part|F__*