*__Part C__*

2in1 ? 1in2

 

*__Part|C_*

 


It's almost one week straight, excluding weekends that i've been receiving the mysterious love letter. Everyday, the content of the letter was different from the previous one.It's contain mostly about how he, yes HE, my admirer is a HE, on how he admire me on different ways. The last one that I received was all about,on how did I acted so cute and adorable without me noticing it. Yes,i didn't saw myself acted so adorable, am i that cute? I don't know, but i'm flattered that some people saw me like that, maybe I need to act more cute,aish, what am I thinking.

I'm early today and it's monday, new week of terror for our class, every single day is our dooms day. Mr. Kim announce last week that we will have our quizes for today and an extra remedial class for us to review some important notes that will possibly be included on our periodical examination, meaning, we're about to have our class until 11 in the evening same as the other section on our level.

I'm heading to the locker room, there are few students who's going in and out of it when I arrived. Thinking of our exams later, i feel my head was starting to ache. I reviewed all my notes this weekends, so im hoping i was ready to cope up with my exams later.

Throwing my burden for exams, i'm really anticipating for this moment. Every morning, my favorite moment everyday, since my first year that every time I will open my locker, i'm always expecting for one thing inside.

"I told you so cute Hyukie..." i said to myself once I saw what i'm expecting. "strawberry milk for Hyukie" it was written on the sticky note on one box of my favorite heavenly strawberry milk. I really like my morning. "thank you my strawberry godmother!" i can't help to say.

It's almost four year sand a month since my junior high school year,a year in a row since I started to receive this heavenly strawberry milk in my locker. It's more mysterious than the letter of my secret admirer, i thought. Mysterious to the point that i really need to ask myself, how did someone put this on my locker? The fact that it's almost a year that I always received one every morning. Really mysterious, who she/he is, i really want to meet her/him. I need to thank this someone for supplying my cravings in almost a year and a half. I'll drink this before our exams but first I need to go to the library to borrow some books. Mr. Kim is really like to torture our class.He always gave us a lot of homeworks and quizes. Though i really like studying, i find it really hard and stressful, thanks to my heavenly strawberry milk that always give me strength to face my very stressful day.

I'm about to enter the main library, holding the knob of the door when someone hold my hand from the knob. I was a bit surprise for the sudden action making me to drop my heavenly strawberry milk on the floor, good thing it didn't spilled out because of the impact.

"You're still fond of this drink?" he asked, then I looked up to him. "Hi Hyukie!" he said smiling. "let me open it for you!" pertaining to the door and he gave me the strawberry milk.

"Kyuhyunie!" i said a bit surprise. I immediately remove my hand under his on the knob and hit him lightly on his arm.

"Yah!  You scared me!" i said and then he chuckled.

"am I that ugly for you to be scared? yah! It's me the handsome and mighty Kyuhyun" then he poke my right cheek. "stop pouting cutie!" he said, and I can't help but to smile like an idiot. XD

He open the door for the two of us. We enter the library with teasing each other but we make sure that we're not that loud to create some unnecessary noise inside the library.

"You have an exam?" he asked me. We're currently looking for the book that I'm going to borrow.

"Neh!"

"Oh! So, that's why Uncle Hee was busy on typing some stuff this weekends!"

I look at him. "aishh, so he's really serious on our exam? I thought he's just joking about it!" i said, a bit annoyed. I forgot to mention, Mr. Kim was Kyuhyun's uncle, on his mother's side.

"Yah! You look like you're nervous for the exam?"

"Of course I am! I'm always nervous whenever there's an exam!"

"You? The no.1 Lee Eunhyuk? Impossible!" he said turning his attention to me for awhile to see if i'm joking.

"I'm telling the truth!" i said pouting. and he poke my cheeks again, he love to do that ever since.

"I doubt that!" he said. "Oh, i found it!" then he hand me the right book.

"Whatever Kyuhyunie!" i said then I was about to go to the counter to borrow the book when,"Eunhyuk ssi!" another voice called me. Both Kyuhyun and I look for the owner, and like always, i felt happy whenever I saw him.

"Hi! Good morning!" i started and I can't hide my happiness through smiling at him.

"It's good to see you this morning!" he countered, such a sweet talker he is, it's new to me and i try to control myself not to burst out the so many butterfly playing and rumbling all over my body. Good thing Kyuhyun poke my cheeks again, somehow it lessen the overwhelming feeling inside me, but i glared him when he do that, then looked back to my love at first sight Lee Donghae and smiled at him.

"Cute!" i heard he said then he's still smiling at me. I don't know what to say after that.

"Hyukie! You're be late on your class!" Kyuhyun whispered on me. Why it's always a bad timing for us? aishh..

"good to see you too Donghae ssi and...I need to go again, i'll be late, till next time maybe?." i manage to say, i'm nervous.

"Oh sure! See you around!" he said, and when I'm about to leave he call me again which I'm gladly looked back at him.

"Hey! You forgot this!" he said when he found the strawberry milk that I left on one of the book shelf. I nearly cried because of it.

"my heavenly strawberry milk..." i said absent'mindedly, and the two of them laugh at me. Donghae pinch my right cheek and Kyuhyun poke the left one. "cute" they both exclaimed. Yes i know i'm cute! I blushed.

"Good luck to your exams!" Donghae said while he ruffle my fiery red hair like i'm a 5 years old kid before he totally left the two of us, me and Kyuhyun. 'how did he knew that i have my exam today?',i asked myself. well, "Thank you!" i said, i hope he heard that.

"aishh..he ruined your hair. Let's go cutie!" if there's no Kyuhyun right beside me, i think i'm not be able to move my feet after that, he touched me and that's the first time.


 

*__Part|D_*

~to be continue~

 

A/N: As I said last night about posting the whole story on my next update...as you see, i was able to post three parts of it now, and I would love to post the next chaps, but there's something wrong at AFF. I keep on adding the chaps but it says that it can't be posted, so I try and try, and I'm impatient and I'm sleepy, so I guess, I'll post the continuation 'ON MY NEXT UPDATE' again. Promise! @.@

Got to sleep first. ke ke, while downloading Ms. Panda and Hedgehog ^^

I'll hope to see you on next chapter!

FIGHTINGHYUKI

-.-