*__Part|F_*

2in1 ? 1in2

 

*__Part|F_*

"and by the way Eunhyuk ssi! You're so pretty today! I mean everyday! Bye! Thank you again!" he said before he totally left me. Oh, well, thank you for the compliment but it didn't lessen the tension, my fish, aishh..
 
after i got my stuff form my locker i hurriedly run to faculty room to pass this notebook to Mr. Kim. I know it's impossible for Mr. Kim to still accept this, but I give it a try, for my classmate, indeed, i became a hero for awhile. 
 
When I arrived in the room..
 
"Oh! Hyukie!"
 
"Uncle!" my Uncle Leeteuk.
 
"What you're doin' here? Don't tell me you're in detention?" he asked me. My Uncle really like to exaggerate things.
 
"Of course not!" i answered. "Uhm Uncle, did you see Mr. Kim?"
 
"Mr. Kim? Who's Mr. Kim? Kibum ssi? Youngwoon ssi? Jongwoon ssi?"
 
"Heechul ssi!" i ended.
 
"Oh! Princess Hee!"
 
"Princess?"
 
"He already go home!"
 
"What?"
 
"You heard me right? Don't make me say it again"
 
"Fine!" i answered. "aishhh...I'm going!" i said.
 
"Where are you going?" he asked.
 
"Library, i need to study!"
 
"ahh, you really make me proud my baby Hyukie! You study hard okay?" he said.
 
"Neh! I'm going! Bye uncle!"
 
"Wait! Where's my goodbye kiss?" he suddenly asked. Well, lately I forgot to bid goodbye to him and one of my reason for that is he's always asking me for a goodbye kiss, which i already stop from doing since the start of my Junior High.
 
"Uncle~" 
 
"What? I said my goodbye kiss!" he insist.
 
"Don't want to! I'm not baby anymore to do that." i said while stomping my feet like I always do when I was a kid.
 
"Tsk Tsk I already knew this will going to happen!" he said dramatically.
 
"Uncle?"
 
"My baby Hyukie, don't want to give his kiss anymore, even to his Uncle, but he always give it his boyfriend!" he said. and what? to my boyfriend?
 
"Yah! I don't have a boyfriend!" i said.
 
"Oh! denial, denial! Oh i mean, secret admirer perhaps!" he said teasing me.
 
"How did you know that?"
 
"Well, what are friends for?" oh, i totally forgot, Mr. Kim was my Uncle's bestfriend.
 
"Yeah! as you said Uncle!"
 
"But Hyukie, I guess you never forgot your grand daddy's words?" he suddenly asked.
 
"Neh Uncle! I'm a good kid you know!" I'm really a good kid, and I really love my grand dad, that's why i really need to stick on my promise to him that I'll finish my studies with honor before i involve my self in love relationship. 
 
"You said so baby! Kah! and remember, study hard, okay?" he said while ruffling my hair then stole a kiss on my cheek.
 
"Uncle!" i whined after he kissed me. 
 
"Kah! annyeong baby!" he said then push me out of the faculty room. I just laugh at his childishness. 
 
and speaking of Mr. Kim, looks like I need to go to his house, aishh..i really am a super hero, super man, but before anything else I need to go first to the library. 
 
~*~
 
I didn't notice the time. Our class ended at 4, and I should spending an hour to the library so i'm supposed to go home by 6, but because i'm so engrossed in studying, especially on my favorite subject, Physics, I end up at 8 in the evening. and I remember I need to do the favor my classmate ask me earlier. Good thing I know where Mr. Kim's house are,thanks to Kyuhyun, I have an advantage after all. 
 
Mr. Kim live in Kyuhyun's house every school year, and I think he's originally living in China, since everyone said that he's already married to a chinese man. Well, i need to hurry up, good thing Kyuhyun's house is not that far from here.
 
as usual, I go to our locker's room and get my stuffs. It's 8pm and a few student was left at school, like varsity players and club members who's practicing their stuffs.
 
Before I reach the locker's room, I saw the familiar face I've ever wanted to see since this morning, lucky i am, i saw him before I go home.
 
He noticed me and immediately approach me.
 
"Eunhyuk ssi!" i really love his voice.
 
"Donghae ssi!" i answered. and we smile with each other.
 
"You're still here!" he said.
 
"Uhm, yeah! Been to the library for some reviewers!" i said.
 
"Oh! I see!" he said and I nodded. "Going home?" he asked. I'm about to answer when,
 
"Hyukie!" i look back, and obviously i already know who it is.
 
"Kyuhyunie!" I said. Then i turn my gaze again to Donghae, i don't want him to be ignored.
 
"Why you're still here?" 
 
I told him I didn't notice the time when I'm was in the library! I'm so engrossed in studying.
 
"Yeah, as if you've never engross before!" he said teasing me.
 
"Yah!" i said, stomping my feet, and he laugh. I look at Donghae and I saw him laughing too. Oh I forgot to introduce Donghae to Kyuhyun.
 
"ahm Kyunie! Meet...!" i'm about to say when this brat intterupt me.
 
"Kaja, i'll send you home!" Kyuhyun said. Is he purposedly cutting my words? This brat is really...aish. Then I remember where am I supposed to go.
 
"Oh, Kyunie, I remember I need to go to your house!" 
 
Kyuhyun was shocked but suddenly turn to smirk and Donghae was just listening on us.
 
"I never knew that you're this fast Hyukie!" Kyuhyun said dramatically.
 
"What?" i asked.
 
"I'm not yet ready Hyukie, let me finish my studies first okay?" and obviously I know what he's talking about. Such a joker.
 
"Yah! Pabo!" i said and hit him lightly in his head using the notebook that I'm suppose to pass to Mr. Kim. "I need to give this to Mr. Kim!" i explain.
 
"What's that?" then he grab the notebook. "Oh! It's not yours!" he concluded.
 
"Neh! I'm asked for a favor to give that to Mr. Kim! I pity him because next week is our periodical exams and I want to help him to cope up!" i explain.
 
"But it's already late! You should go home by now!" he said.
 
"You can accompany me right?" i asked him, and what am I expecting for Kyuhyun,
 
"Of course just for you Hyukie!" I'm glad can't help but to smile at him. Then I remember Donghae who's in his silence.
 
"ah! Donghae ssi! Mianhe!" i manage to say, i don't know why i said sorry to him, i'm glad he smiled back, i hope he didn't feel out of place.
 
"You're so kind!" he said and ruffle my hair again.
 
"Hyukie! Let's go! It's getting late!" Kyuhyun is such a blocker, always, when Donghae and I crosses our ways, he's always there to interrupt us.
 
"I need to go!" i said to Donghae apologetically.
 
"Sure! See you tomorrow!" he said and he pinch my cheeks, I think it's starting to be his habit,like Kyuhyun who's always poking my cheeks, i just nodded. "Take Care!" he continued.
 
"Neh! You too!" aish...so shy. He just smiled and left after that, 'Good night!' 
 
"Come on Hyukie!" as Kyuhyun drag me to leave.
 
 
~*~
 
"You came this late just to pass this?" Mr. Kim asked in his annoyance. We're currently on his office in Kyuhyun's house. I arrived when he's busy on doing our test papers for periodical exam.
 
"Sorry Sir!" i manage to say between my rumbling heart because i'm terrifying right now, well, i'm always feel terrify whenever theres's Mr. Kim around. "I'm just trying to help my classmate, he asked me a favor and I think it's my  responsibility to do that!" i said with my head down, i can't look at him. Then suddenly i heard him laughing. Did I heard it right? He's laughing.
 
"Sir?" i can't help to ask. 
 
"aish...Eunhyuk ssi! I never thought you're this kind hearted, and you know that I hate it." he said, suddenly his voice became serious. Oh my fish, this is my end.
 
"I'm sorry Sir!" i said.
 
"Give me reason why should I accept this!" he said, i'm nervous and don't know what to do but I know i'm in right place to defend myself and my classmate.
 
"Sir!" i can do this. " He made an effort to comply on your homework so i think he deserve a second chance. and I made an effort too to bring that here and I think I deserve an acceptace from you Mr. Kim, i don't want our effort to be wasted.!" i'm glad that I made it. I'm in my irrational fear and it's natural for me to be blunt. I hope i did it. 
 
He's looking at me and observe me for awhile.
 
"Okay." he just said.
 
"Sir?" 
 
"I said okay, I'll accept this!" 
 
I smiled, I'm so happy! I did it! "Thank you Sir! Thank You! Thank you!" i said, then I keep on bowing, i'm really thankful. I'm sure my classmate will be happy to know this.
 
Mr. Kim just smiled at me, i mean his famous smirk. 'No doubt he likes you so much!' i think i heard him say that, but not in my care anymore. I'm just so happy!
 
"Thank you Sir! I'm leaving!" i said then I exit the room.
 
I left the house with my 'oh so bright smile'
I'm really a hero

*__Part|G_*