*__Part|S__*

2in1 ? 1in2

*__Part|S__*


"Sorry Hae~!"

"Gwaenchana! Let's go!" he hold my hands and we walk hand in hand in the city. Savouring our moment together. This is the only our free time to have our date. Yes, we're dating. I gave him my consent to date me. We're officially dating. *.*

It's 8 in the evening. We have our remedial class again, guess what, our final periodical examination is approaching. So back on our daily remedial class, which is orginally until 11pm, but it's a miracle, Mr. Kim let us go home early, luckily on Donghae's class too. So here we are, together, hand and hand walking on the beautiful scenery of Seoul. This is just perfect.

"Let's eat!" Donghae said and pull me excitedly.

"Hungry Hae?" he just smiled at me. I love that smile.

[a/n: sorry i don't want to elaborate this part so much *.~]

We're always like that when we're dating. We eat, we play and in the end, walk hand and hand together. That's conclude our daily dating.

We both enjoy our company and I can say that he really mean what he said to me. I'm confident that he really do love me, even those time that he didn't yet confess to me his true feelings.This time is different from before, now that I know that he loves me, and I love him more than he do. I just wish that, time flies faster so that we can graduate and for me to answer his confession already.

I really want to say to him, 'I love you too and I'm honored to be your boyfriend'. I think he will be happy on that, i want him to be happy. So please wait for me Hae, i hope your love for me never fade until that right time came.

Please wait for me.

It's already March, and as I said our final periodical exam was fast approaching. Our evening remedial class back to normal so by that, Donghae and I decided not to go on a date for this week. We know we're both exhausted in our studies and we want to rest too, but the feeling of not going together is hard for us, so the only time we see each other is the time when he will accompany me to the bus stop. So we're here now and waiting for the bus to come.

"you're tired!" i said to him.

"not that much!" he said smiling but I can see in his eyes that he really is tired.

"how's the practice?"

"huh?..uhm, good...and tiring!" he said and chuckle.

"i'll give you massage!" I said then I hold him in his shoulder to turn him for me to face his back and start my massage. He relaxes on my touch.

"you're really good on that!"

"yeah, better than your hand massage!"

We both chuckled.

I didn't mention earlier but Donghae was part of the school varsity. He played soccer and he's really good, he's an ace. I never knew that before until that one day when he texted me to come in the field to watch for him. He surprise me, and I really am, he had his game that time. He's so handsome when playing, gaining a loud cheer from the girl beside me. He has his own cheerer and almost half of the audiences on the field that time were member of his fanclub. They call him Prince! I never knew about that stuff, I thought it's just a rumor, and I'd proved it's not and that day I witness that, how Donghae capture the heart of almost hundred half of the population of our school. Should I be happy on that? He's famous and everyone like him. Oh I guess I'm not. I want him mine, alone!

I smile in my thought. 1 year more and you'll be officially mine "my love at first sight Lee Donghae!". I felt honored i'm the one he love, me alone!

*.~

Then here the bus coming. aishh, why it arrived so fast I want to stay long with Donghae.

"Hyukkie~ here's the bus!" he check on it.

I sigh and he chuckled.

"But we can stay here if you want!" he said. Oh he got what I want, mind reader.

I poke his forehead. "Well, as much as I want to stay here with you, I can't and you can't cause your tired and you need to rest!"

"Sweet!" he said smiling and lean closer to kiss me full in my lips. a short, sweet, innocent touch of lips. Yes, we're always kissing, uhm, I mean, goodnight and goodbye kiss [but on the lips Hyukkie? ~.O]. What's wrong with that? We're already dating! [yeah right!-.-]

"Sweet lips!" i said when he finish the kiss, and the bus stop in front of us.

"want more?" he asked.

I quickly give him a peck on his lips then launch myself inside the bus, "Good night Hae! take care!" i said smiling then the bus start to move again. Before the door close I heard Donghae said "I love you! Dream of me!", isn't he so sweet? Squealing.......*.*


*__Part|T__*