*__Part|T__*

2in1 ? 1in2

*__Part|T__*


[a/n: I can't concentrate on writing!]

"Eunhyuk ssi!"

"Yes Mr. Kim!"

He showed me the letter. "oh!" and I get the letter from him.

"You still not answering him!" Mr. Kim said. I just smiled and walk back to my seat. He didn't know that I'm dating someone.

as you see, [as you read XD], I still receiving this love letter and Mr. Kim always told me to answer already my secret admirer. Honestly, when Donghae confessed to me I started to ignore this love letter delivery. You know, i'm not interested anymore with this, I already have Donghae so I think my admirer should stop sending me his love letter. So how would i do that? and that's what Mr. Kim telling me to answer the letter. Sould I? or not? I really want to replyhis letter before. I want to meet him somehow then tell him personally that I already have someone special so he should stop sending me his love letter. But I'm afraid somehow, what if he really likes me and stole me from Donghae? I don't want that. But I want him to stop. But what if I hurt his feeling by that [that will really hurt him Hyuk!] yeah, i hate hurting people, especially their feelings. What sould I do?

I didn't notice the time, seriously it's really flying so fast right now, I have to meet Minnie at the school canteen to ask for some advice. So I texted him and as fast as lighting, we're here, sitting in front of each other. Him reading my love letter.

"Did you tell Donghae that you still receiving this?" he answered.

"Nope!" i answered while drinking my strawberry milk obviously from my strawberry godmother.

"You should tell him!"

"What? No!"

"He should know, he's your boyfriend!" he said.

"Boyfriend?" familiar voice said.

We look for the owner and found the brat Kyuhyun.

"Donghae? your boyfriend?" he asked, obviously annoyed.

"He's not!"

"He is..in the future!" Minnie interrupt and Kyuhyun snort.

"We're just dating!" I said to him blushing. I thought he already knew that.

He look more annoyed.

"So what are you doing here Kyu?" Minnie asked. I know he's trying to change our topic because he can see Kyuhyun's change in expression.

"Nothing! Just to see cutie~!" he answered then left after that.

"Kyu!" i called but he didn't look back. "what's wrong with him?"

"Obviously..jealous! what else do you expect?" Minnie said, and he's annoyed too.

Omona.

"Sorry!" i said to Minnie.

"what you're sorry for?" he said and now chuckling on my word.

"Kyuhyun!" i said with obviously-eye look.

"aishh, that brat is complicated!" Minnie said.

"yeah!"

"Hey! What if he's really your secret admirer?"

I felt nervous. What if Minnie was right? Omo, I don't want to hurt him.

"Oh! you're boyfriend!" Minnie said and he's looking far away.

"Hae?", yeah there he is, together with my Uncle. What are they doing? They walking outside the canteen and looks like they're talking about a serious matter. I see Donghae nodded everytime my Uncle finish his talking. Then they totally gone on our sight.

I try to remember Donghae's face that time, he's in deep thought and look bothered. Should I ask him later? I hope he will tell me about it.

and then our remedial class was finally over. I immediately look for my phone. I'm expecting some message for Donghae but I receive none. It's the first time he didn't message me. What happened to him? Is he okay?

I was about to left our classroom to look for Donghae, i was thinking that maybe he's practicing right now, maybe I can find him on the field. But before I can go out on the door, Mr. Kim called me.

"Eunhyuk ssi!"

"Yes Sir?"

"Can I ask you some favor?" he asked. Uh oh, not now, but I can't disobey him.

"Yes Sir!" i said, then went closer to him.

"Can you bring this to my table at the faculty room? I just have to use the comfort room!"

"Yes Sir!" then I run towards the faculty with my things and my phone in my hand. Still no message from Donghae.

I reach the faculty room, knock on the door and go inside. Some staff and teachers still on the room. I look for Mr. Kim's table and when I found it, I immediately put his things down and about to leave the room when I heard a familiar voice calling me.

"Hyuk!"

"Uncle!"

I look at him and he look so serious. I can't remember when's last the time I saw him with that expression.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

I gulp before I can answer, why he's so serious this time?

"Going home?" i answered. Well, after finding Donghae.

"Home? Did I heard it right Hyuk?" he asked again, annoyance in his face, what he's problem?

"I didn't get it Uncle!" where am I suppose to go, obviously at home.

"your tone!" he said then pack his things not looking at me.

Oh, 'going home?', Oh! it sounded like i wasn't sure if I really going home.

"Sorry Uncle but I'm looking for Hae first!"

"Donghae?"

"Neh!"

"He went home already. I let them go early!" he answered then approach me, he's ready to go home.

What?

"Come on I send you home!" he said then lead me to the door. I hesitate to follow but he eyed me like you-better-go-with-me-or-else look, so I go out with him on the faculty room. When we're outside we saw Mr. Kim approaching, my Uncle greet him.

"Where's the brat?" Mr. Kim asked my Uncle.

Uncle Teukie eyed me first before answering Mr. Kim. "I told him to go home after our class!"

"Good!" he answered, who's brat are ther talking about? "oh Eunhyuk ssi! thank you for bringing my things, you can go now!" i just nod at him.

"We're going!" Uncle said and Mr. Kim go inside the faculty room.

We're walking down to the parking area where my Uncle's car was park. I remembered it's been so long since I go home with my Uncle. I said to him that I don't want him to send me home before so why he's asking me to go with him now. and i really don't want to go home without now. I need to find Donghae. He didn't texted me that he'll go home without me, so I think he's still here at school.

"Uncle!" i called, I want to tell him that I will ride the bus instead of him sending me home.

"Why?" he's serious again.

"Can I ride the bus instead?" i ask carefully, i should say 'can I wait for Donghae and ride the bus instead?' but I can't say that. My Uncle will surely gonna ask me about that. They didn't know that me and Donghae are now dating. They'll get mad if they knew that.

"No!" he answered my question plainly with venom. So I didn't ask anymore and let him be. I'm going home with my Uncle, without Donghae, without our holding hands, without his hand massage, without his goodbye kiss, without his i love yous' and dream of me messages. I hate this. Why he didn't called me?

Hae where are you?

"Go inside!" my Uncle open the door for like I can't do that for myself. I'm not little kid for him to do that. So i go inside  the car without complaining about that little thing. I sigh.

I hate this day!

I send Donghae a message.

To: Hae


Fr : Hyukkie


where are you?


3...2....1..., 1 minute, no reply, okay I'm disappointed. I turn off my phone and thrown it inside my bag. Uncle saw my action and eyed me curiously.

"I'll send you home starting today!" he said without looking at me. I snap out immediately on my thought about Donghae when I heard what he said.

"You're kidding!" i said, I mean seriously?

He didn't answer me and just focused his eyes on the road.
Looks like I will not get any answer from him, I sigh heavily.

This is unbelievable. What's really happening?


*__Part|U__*

TO BE CONTINUE

A/N: I need to hang on here....for awhile! Something wrong with AFF again and I kinda pissed, just slight! I been reposting and reposting for an hour, goshh..I'm sleepy guys! haha! Sorry! See you guys on my next update..probably next weekend, that the only time I can update this, everyday us just packed with school works and everything! Bear with me again! NEH? and for all those silent readers..just spare some time to leave some comments or anything! Leave your mark down there! NEH?~~~ SEE you all on my next update! Good night! HaeHyuk dream for all of us! OH IT's already Morning. Early morning to all. Mornight rather! *hugs&kisses'

FIGHTINGHYUKI