ChoKyuhyun appeared

My Teenage Life in Korea

 

Your POV

After the break, I went back to the class with Donghae. In the class, both of us were chatting happily. I felt some stares and mumblings from the classmates. I supposed they didn’t see Donghae talking and smiling so much since Donghae was always alone and buried in his books.

RRIINNGGG!

“Donghae, where do you stay?” I asked Donghae.

“I stay at… “Before Donghae could finish his sentence, someone punched him in the stomach, causing him to curl down on the floor.

“Hello, little hae.. Long time no see…” That guy who punched him smirked evilly at him.

“HEY! Who are you? Why are you hitting Donghae?!” I shouted at him while trying to help Donghae up to his feet.

“Who are you then? This is between me and him. Get out of my sight now, !” that guy pushed me onto the ground, resulting me to fall on the floor with a loud thud. I bit my lip to hide the pain caused by the fall.

YAA, CHO KYUHYUN! Stop that!” Sungmin shouted angrily and ran towards us quickly. “She is my friend. Don’t you dare hurt her!”

“Chill! Alright, I will leave her alone.” Kyuhyun sneer at him. “I will play with you another day.” Kyuhyun whisper to Donghae before walking away, leaving Donghae shaking with fear.

 

“Are you both okay?” Sungmin asked as he helped Donghae and me up.

“I am alright…” I gave a reassured smile to Sungmin, still rubbing the painful spot on my body that I landed on.

 

Just my luck to fall down twice on the first day of school.

 

Donghae was just spacing out, probably thinking about what Kyuhyun had just whispered to him.

 

Sungmin, Donghae and I then went to the café called Blue which is nearby the school.

“Who is that Cho HyuKyun guy?” I asked Donghae.

“It’s Cho Kyuhyun.” Donghae replied, with a shivering voice. “I don’t understand why he is always targeting me. I DID NOT EVEN OFFEND HIM!

 

Nobody’s POV

Donghae continued to fill Kathleen in about Kyuhyun:

Kyuhyun is the worst student in the school. Playing truancy almost everyday, talking back to teacher and even HARASSING THE STUDENTS.

Ever since Kyuhyun was in year 1, he had been bullying the students in the school. No one dared to go against him as they fear him, even the seniors at school.

He even has his own gang in school that will go around beating up students in the school. They would ‘play’ with their victims (who are the students in the school) for a few weeks before they get bored about them and start searching for new victims.

But for Donghae, Kyuhyun had been targeting and beating him up for the past years.

Kyuhyun’s gang members was already bored by Donghae long ago but Kyuhyun still continues bullying Donghae, and even giving more harsher and violent treatments (hitting him and stuff…) to Donghae.

(Author's note : I’m sorry if this part (Nobody’s POV) does not make sense to you. I had tried my best to describe out the character of Kyuhyun. If you don’t seem to understand, please comment on the comment section and I will try to correct my mistakes. Thank you very much. )

 

Your POV

I was stunned for few seconds. Although I had met bullies in my previous school, they are not as extreme and weird as Kyuhyun.

I examined Donghae’s expressions when he talking about Kyuhyun. He seemed like he would just break down at any moment as he could not stand to continue living with Kyuhyun’s constant bullying.

 

A question popped up in my mind suddenly. “But why does he seem to be afraid of Sungmin?” I asked while turning my head towards Sungmin.

“He is not afraid of me. He just does not want to have conflict with me. I had been friends with him since kindergarten. So, we are… sort of best friend relationship?” Sungmin replied me, letting out a sigh.

 

I held Donghae’s trembling hands to calm him down. “Don’t worry, Donghae. I will never let him hurt you again.”

Donghae swallowed hard in his throat and nodded to me.

After that evening, Sungmin and Donghae sent me home before heading back to their own house.

 

I must think of a way to help Donghae. He must not be bullied by that Cho Kyuhyun guy anymore, ever

 

=================================================================================================================

I am not sure if anyone is reading my story. But if there are really readers here, i would like to thank you for your time in reading my story.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :)