Oops!

My Teenage Life in Korea

 

NEXT DAY (MORNING)

Your POV

Me – Green

Donghae – Blue

 

I did my daily morning routine before stepping out of my room.

 

I wonder if Donghae is already awake…

 

*Knock knock*

“Oppa! Are you ready to go to school?” I asked as I lean my heads towards the closed door.

“Give me a minu…..”

Before he could reply, I lost my balanced and pushed the door open.

 

I slowly looked up and saw Donghae standing in front of me… half .

 

I stared at his toned abs for a second before covering my face with my hands.

“YAH! Kathleen-ah!” Donghae hurriedly wore his shirt on.

“Mianhae, mianhae!” I quickly got up and ran into my room.

 

At my room

OMG! Did I just saw Donghae’s bare body? Wow… why didn’t I realize that he has such a toned body…

I felt my cheek burning when recalling about that scene.

 

“Kathleen-ah, I’m ready to go to school! Are you ready?” Donghae shouted from outside, somewhere in the house.

“Ne! Coming!” I responded back, taking along my bag.

 

I ran down the stairs and saw Donghae already wearing his shoes at the door. I kept a distance from him when wearing my shoes. I did not dare to have eye contact with him.

 

“Kathleen-ah…” Donghae suddenly came nearer to me.

“Wae oppa?” I answered anxiously while still putting on my shoes.

“What do you think of my body?” Donghae smirked playfully at me. I felt my cheeks turning red again.

“Well…” I frowned as I try to find a suitable word to describe his HOT body.

Donghae chuckled at my expression and ruffled my hair.

“Hahaa, I’m just joking with you to make you feel not so uncomfortable.” Donghae laughed as he pinched my cheeks. “Let’s head to school!”

 

Donghae grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the house.

 

(I will just skip the times at school and jump to after school)

 

At the Bluez

Me – Green

Sungmin – Pink

Donghae – Blue

Kyuhyun – Grey

 

“It’s have been a long time since I came here. The girls were really clingy to me.” Sungmin sighed and smirked. “Too bad, I can’t control my popularity.”

 

Donghae and I laughed to Sungmin’s words while Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes and hit Sungmin on the shoulder.

 

“Oh ya, Kathleen-ah, the shampoo at home is finishing soon. Should we buy some on the way back home later?”

I nodded my head.

“How do you….” Kyuhyun pointed at us confusedly.

“Donghae moved into my house yesterday.”

 

“WHAT?! WHY?!” Kyuhyun and Sungmin shouted in surprise.

I explained to them about what happened to Donghae.

Kyuhyun and Sungmin became speechless for a second.

“So… Donghae will be staying at your house from now on?”

“It’s just temporary!” Donghae answered quickly. “I will move out once my parents are back!”

Kyuhyun just nodded at Donghae's reply.

 

“YA, don’t you dare bully Kathleen when you are alone with her.” Sungmin warned Donghae.

I felt my cheeks become hot when Sungmin said that.

 

 

“Excuse me…” A small girl with a tin came towards us. “Would you like to a donation for the orphanage?”

I nodded my head as I took out my wallet. I took 5000won and put it into the tin. Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Donghae did the same too.

“Thank you very much!” the girl bowed to us before leaving.

 

“What’s this?” Sungmin asked as he picked something up from the floor.

He glanced through the card and asked “Kathleen-ah, is this your student card?” He passed the card to me.

“Oh! The card must have dropped when I took out my wallet.” I said as I kept my card into my wallet.

I noticed Sungmin whispering to Kyuhyun and Donghae as I was keeping my wallet.

“Wae? What are you all talking about?” I look at them suspiciously.

“Aniyo, (No in Korean) Nothing …” Donghae replied.

 

We stayed in the café till it was about to close for the day.

Donghae and I bid goodbye to Kyuhyun and Sungmin before heading home.

 

At Home

Donghae and I went back to our own rooms when we reached home.

After bathing, I heard some noises coming from the outside of my room.

I looked at the clock. It is already 12am.

Donghae should be asleep by now… But those noises… Could be a thief?

 

I took the baseball bat from my room and crept outside slowly.

The lights of the house are all off.

The noises became louder as I walked nearer to the stairs that led down to the first storey. I held the baseball bat tighter in my hands.

Suddenly, the lights in the house .

 

“HAPPPPY BIRTHDAYYYY KATHLEENN!!!!!!” Party poppers started popping all around me.

My jaw dropped when I see Donghae, Sungmin and Kyuhyun infront of me.

“KATHLEEN-AH!” Donghae ran towards me, giving me a big hug. “Are you surprised?”

“How… did you… all know?” I stuttered in Donghae’s hug.

“Sungmin hyung saw your birthday when he was picking up your student card just now.”  Donghae explain as he releases the hug.

“We planned all this for you!” Kyuhyun exclaim. “Do you know how difficult is it to get a cake at this hour?”

I went over and hugged Kyuhyun happily. “Thank you, Oppa!”

“What about me? Where is my hug?” Sungmin pouted.

 

I chuckled as I release the hug from Kyuhyun.

“Oppa, thank you!” I said as I wrapped my arms around Sungmin’s neck. I felt Sungmin hugging me back tightly.

 

“Alright alright! Enough of the huggings!” Donghae came over with the cake and separated us. “Birthday song time!”

 

And they all started singing and clapping:

Saeng il Chuk ha hamni da

Saeng il Chuk ha hamni da

Sarang ha neun Kathleen

Saeng il Chuk ha hamni da

 

After that, I make a wish and cut the cake.

 

SKIP THE EATING CAKE PART AND STUFF

 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin slept over at my house again because it was already very late after we celebrated.

I fell asleep right away when I lay on the bed.

 

Sungmin’s POV

I was returning to my room when I noticed Kathleen’s room door was slightly opened. I poked my head into her room.

 

Unknowingly, I started walking towards the side of her bed.

 

I moved away the hair that is covering her face.

Wow… She still looks like an angel when she is asleep.

An urge suddenly came to me. I leaned forward and kiss her forehead lightly. She moved a bit. Oh no! Did I wake her up?

Luckily, she just turned her body to the other direction.

 

I quickly got out of Kathleen’s room and went back to my room. I shut the door and locked it.

I lay on my bed. My heart was still pumping so hard.

Did I just KISS her?

I smiled to myself as I remembered what happened just now.

 

I think…. I am really in love with Kathleen…

 

===========================================================================

 

Dear readers, please continue to vote the poll! :)

LOVE THE MAIN IMAGE! SUNGMIN IS SO CUTE! <3

 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :)