Kyuhyun?

My Teenage Life in Korea

 

Your POV

“Hey! What took you two so long?” Donghae yammered at us once we stepped in the classroom.

 

“We had a small accident on the way to school.” I explained to Donghae as I sat down beside him.

 

WHAT?! ACCIDENT?! Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere? Do you need to see the doctor?” Donghae widened his eyes and questioned me frantically.

 

“I’m alright, Donghae. Don’t worry. Lucky, Sungmin protected me from the ball by hugging me. In the end, he was the one who was hurt.” I described to Donghae while pointing towards the direction where Sungmin is at.

 

By then, Sungmin was already surrounded by the girls in the class. “Oppa, are you alright?” “Oppa, who did this to you? I am so gonna bash that person” “Oppa, my heart hurts seeing you injured.” Sungmin just sit there smiling cutely at them and said repeatedly “I’m alright, don’t worry!”

 

“Oh, so Sungmin hyung was the one who protected you….” Donghae mumbled under his breath.

 

Donghae’s POV

Why was I not there to protect Kathleen? ARH Donghae! You should be grateful to Sungmin hyung because he protected Kathleen! But why do I feel jealous when Kathleen said that Sungmin hyung hugged her? Why….

 

Nobody’s POV

Class soon started when the teacher arrived to the class.

 

After two hours of class, it was break time. Donghae was called out by the teacher for some personal matters and Sungmin was dragged out by the girls in the class because they wanted to take care of him due to his injury.

 

Kathleen headed towards the locker, which is located at a quiet place in the school, to take her books for the next lesson.

 

Your POV

Hmmm, I would need this book for the next lesson… I started to sort out my books at the locker.

 

Me – Green

Kyuhyun – Grey

 

“Hey, friend of sungmin.” A voice echoed the walkway of the locker. I looked up and saw Kyuhyun smirking at me, evilly. “Where’s little hae? I missed him sooooo much.” Kyuhyun was not dressed in the school uniform.

 

How did he even manage to come into the school wearing this?

 

HEY Cho Kyuhyun! Listen up. Donghae is innocent! You cannot just bully him because he is your stepmother’s nephew!” I could not hold my anger anymore and roared angrily at him. But soon, I regretted what I just said to him.

I noticed his eyes started to water as I dug out his hurtful past.

 

 

“How… how… how did you know about me?” Kyuhyun stared at me as he moved further away from me.

I could experience the sadness and anger in him just by looking into his eyes. The feeling was so huge that I could not describe in words.

 

“I… I… “ I could not let out a word. It was as if a watermelon was stuck in my throat. No words can come out from my mouth.

 

Suddenly, I saw a tear flowing out of Kyuhyun’s eyes. I was so shock to see this moment.

THE BIG BULLY, CHO KYUHYUN IS CRYING INFRONT OF ME?!

 

I was rooted to the ground.

Kyuhyun took a last look at me before walking away with his head hanging low.

 

What have you done, Kathleen? You had just made someone feel so terrible because of your reckless statement. I thought to myself.

 

I feel a huge sadness overwhelming inside me. Although I do not like the Cho Kyuhyun guy, it still hurts to see him being like this. 

 

=================================================================

To make up for the four days of not bring to post a new chapter, I decided to post another chapter today! :)

Thank you for all the subcriptions!

@Kang_Sara  heheeee, please continue to read my story! :)

 

Thank you so much everyone!