Good or Bad?

My Teenage Life in Korea

 

MY POV

In a blink of an eye, weekends are over. 

"Class! I have another good news regarding the overseas trip!" The teacher clapped her hands loudly to attract the attention of the class.

"For the trip, Sungmin's parents had volunteered to sponsor everyone in the class with one room to their own!" She announced.

Upon hearing this news, everyone clap and cheer happily for Sungmin, including me.

This means that I don't have to share a room with Sunny and Jessica? YAY!

Sungmin turned back and glanced at me. I was smiling happily at him while still clapping. A little smile broke on his face before he turned back to the front.

 

AFTER SCHOOL

Four of us were walking out of the school, heading towards the Bluez.

“Wow! Oppa! Your parents are so generous!” I said as I walked backwards, facing him.

He let out a small laughter. “It’s nothing. My parents just want us to enjoy ourselves during the trip.”

“It must really cost a bomb to sponsor all of us to a room…” Donghae blurt out.

“Don’t worry! Hyung is much richer than you can imagine.” Kyuhyun hung his arms over Sungmin. “During our kindergarten days, hyung’s parents even sponsored the whole class to their private cruise!”

Sungmin just smile a bit as he scratch the back of his head.

Wow! I didn't know Sungmin's parents are so rich.

I giggled at his shy expression as he looked up at me with his cute doe eyes.

 

Sungmin’s POV

I am glad to see that Kathleen is not sad or worried about having to be roommates with Sunny and Jessica. I can see that she had been having bad mood about this issue.

Luckily, the CEO of the hotel we will be staying is the good friend of my dad. Otherwise, it would not be so easy to get such a large number of rooms in a short period of time.

This might be the last thing I could do for her…

 

Back to My POV

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain at the back of my head. My eyesight became blurry and I just fall onto the hard ground.

“Jagiya! Are you okay?” I heard Kyuhyun asking me, but I could not reply him.

It was like all the energy in my body was drained out rapidly.

“Can you hear me…” I heard another voice before blacking out completely.

 

===========================================================================================================================

HELLO READERS,

A SHORT CHAPTER HERE! I promise I will post a longer one within these few days. :)

School is reopening soon. So I wanted to finish writing this fanfic before school reopen. PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO THE CHAPTERS! :)

@ilovesuperjunior1 Will update soon! :)

@TheNoisiestOne Kekeke, thank you for loving my story! :)

@seobieluver Your comment is really encouraging for me. :) Please look forward to the next chapter!

@PelvicThrusts Wow! You are like so young. I feel old now. HAHAAA!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH you