Singapore!

My Teenage Life in Korea

 

Your POV

After I was discharge from the hospital, I had not seen Sunny around in the campus ever since.

I heard rumors about Sunny being expel from school due to her constant bullying in school.

It turned out that I was not the only one being beaten up by her. Other girls who like Sungmin were also physically ‘warned’ by Sunny. But none of them dare to complain or report about her doings.

But after the incident about her causing me to be hospitalized, her past doings were exposed and thus, she was expelled from the school. (I just made up this rule in School that bullying can cause a student to be expelled from school.)

 

A month had pass since I had been discharge from the hospital. Finally, this was the day where we are heading to Singapore. Or should I say, I am heading BACK to Singapore.

 

"Oppaaa! The taxi is here!" My voice echoed the house.

 

"Coming!" Donghae came running now the stairs, waving his passport at me. "Found my passport! Let's go!" Donghae said as he shifted the luggage into the taxi.

 

AT THE AIRPORT

“Oppa! Let’s take a photo!” Sungmin was pulled around by the girls, leaving three of us to take pictures our own.

Sungmin pouted at us as he wanted to take photo with us rather than taking with the girls.

 

------AFTER 6 HOURS OF FLIGHT TO SINGAPORE------

 

AT SINGAPORE

I feel so refresh the moment I step out of the airport.

The air, the scent, the weather of Singapore... I miss all this so much when I was at Korea.

"Come on class! Please go up the bus! You will have ample of time to take pictures later one!" The teacher shouted as she wave to signal us to get up a bus.

"Hello everyone! Welcome to Singapore. My name is Lee Teuk. I will be your tour guide for whole trip in Singapore." A sweet looking guy introduced himself.

“He’s cute…”

“He is so handsome!” Murmurs started to sound in the bus.

 

“Okay everyone. Firstly, I would like to tell you more about myself.” Lee Teuk continued. “I am 21 this year. I can speak Korean, English and Mandarin. I was born in Korea. Both are my parents are Korean but they migrated to Singapore when I was little. So I am considered Kor-ga-rean?” The class cackles to his joke.

Lee Teuk then carries on talking and explaining about the cultures in Singapore.

 

SOME THINGS IN SINGAPORE

Merlion

The Merlion is a legendary creature with the head of a lion and the body of a fish, used as a national representation of Singapore.

 

Singapore Flyer

Singapore Flyer is the world’s largest observation wheel. It reaches 42 stories high, with a total height of 165 m (541 ft).

 

Esplanade

 

Not long later, we reached the hotel.

(Marina Bay Sands)

Marina Bay Sands is an integrated resort in Singapore. It is billed as the world's most expensive standalone casino property.

 

AT THE LOBBY OF HOTEL

 

“Alright class, please go up to your rooms and be back at the lobby at 7pm for dinner!” The teacher instructed as she give us our room keys.

Sungmin’s Room – Room 209

My room – Room 210

Kyuhyun’s Room – Room 211

Donghae’s Room – Room 212

 

“Wow…” It came out of my mouth automatically as I opened the door of the hotel room.

Although I live in Singapore, I haven’t got the chance to stay in the hotel in Singapore. I lay on the bed, enjoying the atmosphere in the hotel room.

 

I can’t believe that I am actually back in Singapore. After the death of my parents, I thought that I would not have the chance or reason to be back in Singapore....

 

DURING DINNER

Everyone was seated in fours as each table can only accommodate four people. Kyuhyun, Donghae, Sungmin and I shared a table.

We ate some Singapore dishes at the restaurant in the hotel.

Chilli Crab

 

Satay

 

Bak Kut Teh

 

(In English) Excuse me, sorry to bother you…” I turn back to the direction where the voice is coming from and saw our tour guide, Lee Teuk, standing behind me. “Are you Kathleen Lee?”

I nodded my head while swallowing my food in my mouth.

(In English) Oh my gosh! It’s really you! Kathleen-ah!” He suddenly pulled me to a hug. I, including Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Donghae was shock of his action.

(In English) You don’t remember me? I’m dimple oppa!” He said as he releases the hug and holds my shoulders with his hands.

Dimple oppa? It sounds familiar…. Where have I heard this name from?

I look at Lee Teuk as he smiles sweetly at me, showing his dimple.

That dimple seems familiar…

(In English) OH! Oppaaa!” I pull him to a hug again as I suddenly remember who he was.

(In English) Finally, you remember me!” Lee Teuk said as he hug me back.

I giggle as I pull away from the hug. “(In English) Sorry oppa. I could not recognize you. You changed so much compared to the nerdy boy I knew years ago.”

He laughs a bit at my comment, “(In English) You had also grown so much prettier too.” He ruffled my hair while saying.

I turned back and found Kyuhyun, Donghae and Sunmin staring at me curiously.

(In Korean) Oh! He is my childhood friend. We attended the same kindergarten and primary school in Singapore.” I explain to them. “Since both of us can speak Korean, we had been best friends during our schooldays.”

“Nice to meet you, hyung. My name is Cho Kyuhyun.” Kyuhyun stand up and bow politely to Lee Teuk. “My name is Lee Donghae.” Donghae bow to him too. “I am Lee Sungmin.” Sungmin also does the same.

“Nice to meet you all.” Lee Teuk bows back to them before sitting back to his seat.

We continued to chat while eating as we had not met each other for a long time. We even exchange contact numbers so that we can still contact each other when I go back to Korea.

 

After the dinner, we went back to our own rooms to rest for the day.

 

AFTER BATHING

I was drying my hair with the hairdryer when there is a knock on my door.

*Knock Knock*

“Jagiya!” Kyuhyun suddenly hug me once I open the door. “You smell good…”

“You too!” I smile as I hug him back.

*Cough cough* “Heyhey, we are still here for your information.” Donghae said as he fake a cough. I laughed a bit as I release the hug.

“Wow, what did you all bring?” They were all carrying many bags in their hands.

They walk into my room and start to lay out the things in the bags on the table. Snacks, drinks…. Table soccer set?!

“I thought it would be fun if we played table soccer in one of the nights we spend in Singapore.” Sungmin explain.

Donghae and I start to assemble the table soccer while Kyuhyun and Sungmin open the snacks and pour the drinks into the cup.

We started to chit chat and play table soccer.

---- AFTER A FEW HOURS----

“I think we should start clearing the mess now before we get back to our rooms. It’s already very late now.” Donghae suggest as he point at the clock. 2AM.

We agree and start to clear the mess. I dismantle the table soccer while the guys wash the dishes and throw the leftover snacks. It only took me a short while to pack the table soccer.

They should be done cleaning up soon…

I sat on the bed and rested my head on pillow I was hugging on.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

“Donghae-ah! Catch!” I threw the leftover snacks to Donghae who is holding onto the trash bag.

Just then, I saw Kathleen rocking up and down as she was falling asleep while hugging onto her pillow.

 

She seems uncomfortable sleeping this way.

 

I quietly tiptoe towards her and carry her in the bridal-style carefully. But, her head bump onto my chest.

 

Oops! Did I wake her up?

 

I look at her face which is facing my chest. She was still sleeping soundly like a baby.

I smile and thought to myself… how can someone be so cute when sleeping?

 

I walk carefully to the bed and tuck her in, trying my best not to wake her up.

I sat down beside her, admiring her sleeping face. I push the strands of hair that were covering her face.

Lucky me to have such a beautiful girlfriend. I thought to myself as I grin to myself.

“Good night, Jagiya.” I said gently as I kiss her forehead before returning to my own room.

 

Sungmin’s POV

While cleaning up, I saw Kathleen falling asleep on her pillow.

Just as I want to get up to carry her to lie on the bed, I saw Kyuhyun already lifting her up and tucking her in the bed.

 

Donghae open the door and tap on my shoulder, hinting me to leave the love birds alone in the room.

I force a smile at him and left the room, taking a last look at them.

 

I guess there will be someone to take care of her when I am not around…

 

=============================================================================

HELLO READERS!

Firstly, I would like to say that I am not a expert on things in Singapore. So If the information about Singapore are incorrect, please forgive me. 

@SpyGirlMin I LOVE ALL MY READERS!!!:) 

@TheNoisiestOne Kekeee, please look forward to my next update! :)

@PelvicThrusts You are awesome too! :) My bias is SUNGMIN! <3 This prove the popularity of Suju! Even young girls cannot take their hotness! :)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH you!