That person I love

My Teenage Life in Korea

 

Your POV

I ran out of Donghae’s room and went to my room. I grabbed my jacket and ran out of the house.

To my surprise, I saw Kyuhyun loitering outside of my house.

 

"Why are you here?" I said as I ran up to him immediately.

"I... I... I wanted ask you whether you would like to go to the river with me...” He said shyly.

“Wae?”

“To relax?”

Although it is weird to go to the river at this hour, I agreed anyway.

 

BESIDE THE RIVER

Kyuhyun closed his eyes and enjoy the cold breeze that brush pass his face.

"Oppa…”

“Hmm?” He answered while still enjoying the breeze

There's something I want to tell you…" I hung my head down.

“Wae?” He opened his eyes and look at me.

.

..

….

…..

……

…….

……..

………

……….

………..

…………

………….

…………..

……………

…………….

……………..

"I love you...” I pluck up my courage and said to him, closing my eyes tightly. I was expecting an answer from him. But there were no noises at all.

I slowly open my eyes and turn my head towards him shyly.

He just stared at me blankly.

"I... I thought..." He stuttered. "Hyung... I thought..."

 

"Well… at first, I thought Sungmin oppa was the person I like. But, I just found out that… the person I really love is you.”

He just stood there frozen.

 

Why doe he has this expression on his face? Is he going to reject me? But that night he said…

 

“KATHLEEN LEE! I LOVE YOU TOO!” He suddenly shouted happily and hugs me tightly.

I shocked for a second before I smiled and hug him back.

We stayed in that position for a while. I notice some passerby staring at us.

 

“Wae?” He pouted at me when I break the hug.

“Nothing, let’s go home! It’s getting late.”

I started walking off. I heard Kyuhyun’s footsteps behind me.

He held on to my hand before interlocking my fingers with his. I enjoyed the moment when his warm hands are over my hands.

My heart just felt so… COMPLETE!

 

WHILE WALKING HOME

“How long have you been in love with me?”

“Mwuh? I don’t know!” I blush a bit.

“Jinja? I guess my charms were so strong that you cannot resist.” He smirks.

I raised an eyebrow, showing a sceptical look on my face. (Although I agree with him, kekeke….)

“You don’t think so?” He pouted.

HE LOOKS SO CUTE!

He suddenly put his arms around my waist and pulls me towards him. "How about now? Can you see my charms?" He smirks evilly.

My heart started pumped faster as his face was just a few centimetres from me. I felt my cheek burn as he lean closer to me.

"Aigoo, someone's shy!" He laughed as he let go of me and run away from me.

"YAH! I am not shy!" I pretended to disagree while chasing after him.

 

Not long later, we are already outside my house.

“Bye oppa!”

"Bye Jagiya! (Honey/Sweetie in Korean)" He pinched my cheeks again. I blush when I heard him call me that. I looked away from him to prevent him from noticing the redness of my cheek. But I guess it didn’t help.

“Aigoooooo, someone is blushing again!” he said cheekily as he teases me again.

“Aniyoooo… OMO! OVER THERE!” I suddenly turn my head and pointed to the right side of my house.

Kyuhyun saw my reaction and turn his head immediately to the direction I was pointing at.

 

MUACKS! I kissed him on the cheek. Before he could even react, I quickly run into the house and closed the door. I dash up to my room and lay on the bed.

 

THUMP THUMP THUMP ~~~ My heart was pumping so hard that I hear it in my ears.

 

Heheee, I finally got my revenge. I thought evilly in my mind.

 

====================================================================================================

HELLO READERS!

Sorry for the wait! School's really busy nowadays.

@TheNoisiestOne Please continue to read the story! Thank you for your comment! :)

@ilovesuperjunior1 Bingoooo! :) hehee

fishypumpkin101586 Thank you! Please continue following my story! :)

@SpyGirlMin Thank you! It is really encouraging for me. :)

 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :)