Confused?

My Teenage Life in Korea

 

YOUR POV

To my prediction, I found him by the river. I walk up to him.

To my surprise, Kyuhyun was drinking beer. Not only one can, but many cans!

 

"Oppa! Why are you drinking beer?"

"Oh... Kathleen-ah, why are you here?"

"Sungmin oppa told me. You haven’t answered my question!"

"The mart nearby is having a promotion on the beer. Buy 1 dozen, get another dozen free!" He said with a drunken tone.

 

I sat down beside him.

"Do you remember this place?" He break the silence between us

I nodded. "It was the place that we sort of became friends." I laughed abit.

 

"This was also the place where I start to fall in love with you." He suddenly lean his head on my shoulder.

I stared at him shockly. "Huh?"

 

"Before today, I was still struggling to confirm my feelings towards you. I didn't know whether I was in love with you. I felt my heart sank when I saw you got hurt.”

He looked up at me while I just stare at him blankly.

“I… I know you like Sungmin hyung...."

"WHAT?! How… How did you know?"

"The way you look and talk about him was just different."

 

Oh my gosh, am I that obvious? I had been trying to suppress my feelings for Sungmin. But... I was still caught in the end...

 

“I… I…”

"You don't have to say anything now..." He looks at me with his puppy eyes. "I am not forcing you to like me back or what. I just want to tell you that I will be here for you forever.... and I love you…" he suddenly just fell down onto my lap.

 

"Kyuhyun-ah! Kyuhyun-ah!" I try to shake him to wake him up.

 

He must have been so drunk that he just

 

I then put his arms over my shoulders and held him by the waist to help him up.

 

“Come on oppa! You can’t just sleep here!”

 

Upon hearing this, Kyuhyun sort of wake up a little and tried to walk by himself. He was not even able to walk straight.

“Careful!” I grabbed on to him before he falls. “Aigoo! Are you okay?”

He let out a small smile and nodded his head briefly.

With much difficulty, I finally managed to support him to my house. (Since my house is just nearby).

 

AT HOME

 

I lay him on the bed in the one of the guest room.

I tucked him into bed before going back to my room.

 

I lay down on my bed.

 

Did Kyuhyun just confess to me? I... I...

The person I like is Sungmin oppa. But, why.... ARHHH!!

 

I shouted in my mind as I kick my legs up at the empty air.

 

I never have been in a relationship before. I have a few crushes back then in Singapore. But it was just a puppy love… It never crosses my mind whether it is love or not.

 

Do I really like Sungmin or is it just a puppy love?