Kathleen and Sungmin?

My Teenage Life in Korea

 

Your POV

It was another beautiful morning. The light shone into my room brightly.

I looked at my alarm clock. It was only 8am.

 

I wonder if they are up already.

 

I poked my head outside of my room. The house is still as quiet and peaceful like every other days.

As I was walking past Sungmin’s room, an urge suddenly came up to me to enter the room.

 

I carefully turned the knob of the door and opened the door. Sungmin was still sleeping soundly on the bed.

 

I slowly tiptoed towards him and looked at his sleeping face. 

 

He looked so cute even when he is asleep. His skin, eyes, nose and lips… All of them look so perfect.

Why is my heart beating so fast? I felt my cheeks burning.

OMO! Kathleen! You shouldn’t be sneaking up on a person when they are sleeping!

 

I quickly came back to my senses and went out of the room. I was shocked to see Kyuhyun coming out of his room. I looked at him for a second, hoping he will not question me why I was in Sungmin’s room.

 

Me – Green

Sungmin – Pink

Donghae – Blue

Kyuhyun – Grey

 

“Good Morning, Kathleen!” He waved and smiled widely at me.

“Oh! Kyuhyun-ah, morning!” I waved back at him. Phew!

 

Donghae walked out of his room, stretching his arms. “Hello, good morning everyoneee….” Donghae yawned as he said.

 

I giggled at his expression when he was yawning.

“So, Sungmin hyung is the only one not up yet??” Kyuhyun smirked evilly at me. “Let me show you how I wake hyung up after our kindergarten nap in the past… Kekeke…”

 

Kyuhyun crept into Sungmin’s room at a snail's pace while signaling us to follow behind him. Without any warning, Kyuhyun jumped on top of Sungmin and bear hugged him.

 

“Ahhhh! Who is that on top of me?!” Sungmin cried out as he suddenly woke up from his sleep. Kyuhyun just smiled playfully at him. “Arh.. Kyuhyun-ah, you know how I hate to be awaken like that!” Sungmin sounds a little pissed off by Kyuhyun’s action.

“But you know how I love to wake you up like this!” Kyuhyun stuck out his tongue cutely at Sungmin. “WAKE UPPPP!!!!” Sungmin tries to push Kyuhyun off him, but failed as Kyuhyun was hugging him tightly.

 

Donghae and I was just standing by the side laughing at them.

 

Seeing them playing like this, I guess Kyuhyun and Sungmin were really close during their kindergarten times.

 

After that, we went down to the dining area together.

“I’m hungry. Is there anything to eat?” Donghae pouted as he asked me.

“Give me a minute!” I ran towards the door and tried to unlock it.

“Kathleen-ah! Where are you going?”

I ignored him and continue to unlock the door.

*CLICK* The door was unlocked. The boys looked at me curiously.

 

“Here comes the foood!!” I shouted as I carried a bag of containers with food into the house.

“Wow! There’s a lot of food!”

“Where did the food come from?”

“Before Aunt Mary went overseas, she had pre-ordered breakfast to be delivered every morning to make sure I have food to eat. But for weekends, there will be food for breakfast, lunch and dinner sent to my house in the morning.” I explained as I laid the food out on the dinning table.

 

“Oh, so all this food will last you for the whole of today?” Kyuhyun asked as he stared at the delicious food.

I nodded my head.

“Then what will you eat for the rest of the day if we finished your food?”

“Don’t worry! I will order my favorite MacDonald delivery later when I am hungry.” (I’m not sure if there is MacDonald delivery in Korea) “Let’s start eating!!!”

 

In less than 15 minutes, all the food on the table was cleared.

 

“My stomach is going to explode! The food is so yummy!” Donghae exclaimed as he lie on the sofa.

“Me tooo!” Kyuhyun said as a burp escaped his mouth.

 

I chuckled at their comments and went to the kitchen to wash the utensils. Sungmin went into the kitchen and helped me out.

 

In the Kitchen

“Kathleen-ah…” Sungmin suddenly spoke.

“Yes, Oppa?” I said while wiping the dishes.

“I’m sorry about last night… I didn’t know about your parents….” Sungmin muttered.

“It’s okay, Oppa.” I beamed at him.

Sungmin smiled back at me, continuing to wash the dishes.

 

Nobody’s POV

After finish washing the dishes, Donghae, Sungmin and Kyuhyun left Kathleen’s house.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

At home

Is Kathleen in love with Sungmin hyung?

 

This morning, I went out of my room after waking up and saw hyung’s door of his room opened. I peak into the space between the door and the door frame. To my surprise, I saw Kathleen staring at hyung. She looked…. In love. When I noticed that she was about to come out of the room, I quickly went back to my own room.

 

Should I tell Sungmin hyung about it? 

 

=====================================================================================

@heechul98 Thank you for your comment! :) Hope you will enjoy reading my story!

Dear readers,

Please do me a favour in voting in the poll. :)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH READERS! :)