The incident

My Teenage Life in Korea

 

 

YOUR POV

Mum? Dad? Aunt Mary?

They were standing from a distance from me. They were smiling and waving at me.

I tried to walk towards them but they would just drift further and further away from me.

No… no… Don’t leave me alone here!

I started to run as fast as possible towards them. Suddenly, a bright white light shone onto my face and I felt myself falling down.

 “ARH!” I shouted as I sat upright. I looked around at the surroundings.

Where am I? Where’s Mum, Dad and Aunt Mary?

Jagiya! You are finally awake!” I felt someone hug me tightly till I was not able to breathe.

“YahYahYah… I… cannot… breathe….” I managed to utter some words.

“Mianhe…” I felt the hug loosen as Kyuhyun held onto my shoulders with his hands.

“How are you feeling? Do you feel uncomfortable anywhere? Do you need me to get the doctor?” Kyuhyun shot me with a bunch of questions worriedly.

“Where am I?” I asked as I press the back of my head with my hand, ignoring his questions.

“You are at the hospital.” Kyuhyun replied as he put his arms over me and sat on the bed.

“Hospital? What happened?” I looked at him curiously.

“You were being hit by a basketball a week ago…”

A WEEK AGO?! My eyes widen when I heard that.

I was asleep for such a long period of time?

“You lost a lot of blood and suffered from a brain concussion.” Kyuhyun sighed as he held onto my hand. “We were all so worried for you.”

 

Just then, Sungmin and Donghae came into the room, carrying many bags with them.

KATHLEEN-AH!” Donghae dropped the bags in his hands and ran over to me. “YOU ARE AWAKE!” He hugged me tightly.

“I will go get the doctor!” Sungmin said as he ran out of the room.

Within seconds, the doctor and nurses arrived with Sungmin.

 

“Please leave the room while I do a check on Miss Lee.” The doctor instructed the guys. They then reluctantly left me with the doctor and went out of the room.

The doctor took his touch light and shone it into my eyes. He nodded a bit as he off the torch. He then checks my heart rate and blood pressure. The nurse beside him just kept typing things on her tablet.

“You can ask them to come in now.” The doctor told one of the nurses.

 

As soon as the door was opened, the three guys ran in and asked the doctor anxiously.

“How is she?”

“She’s alright, right?”

“When can she be discharged?”

“Don’t worry, she’s alright.” The doctor reassured them. “She is recovering well and can probably be discharge by tomorrow.”

“Thank you doctor!” Kyuhyun bowed to the doctor happily. Donghae and Sungmin did the same and walk the doctor out.

“Woooo! I’m so happy!” Donghae said as he clapped happily. Kyuhyun, on the other hand, was jumping around like someone who had just won lottery.

(ignore other people in the picture)

 

I let out a small laugh when I saw their actions.

I noticed Sungmin standing at the corner of the room.

“Wae Oppa? Is there anything wrong? You seemed sad.” He stood up and looked at me with a sad expression on his face.

“I’m sorry!” He suddenly bowed 90 degrees to me.

I was shocked at his actions. “Wh… what?”

“Hyung! We had told you many times! It’s not your fault!” Kyuhyun immediately went up to him and try to hold him up.

“What’s going on? Why is Oppa acting this way?”

“Actually, the ball that hit you… was thrown by Sunny…” Donghae explained.

--------- Flashback ---------

Nobody’s POV

“Jagiya! Are you okay?” Kyuhyun kneel down beside Kathleen, holding her up in his arms. Donghae and Sungmin also quickly went beside Kathleen worriedly.

“Can you hear us? Kathleen-ah!” Donghae shout at her as he holds her hand.

“Kathleen-ah!” Sungmin tries to shake Kathleen up.

But, Kathleen did not respond at all. She just lay lifelessly in Kyuhyun’s arms as her eyes slowly close. Kyuhyun was so worried that tears started to flow of his eyes uncontrollably. Donghae quickly took out his phone and punch in the numbers to call the ambulance.

 

*Clapclapclap*

Sunny walked out from the tree she was hiding at. They were all shocked to see Sunny.

“Well well… Isn’t that Kathleen Lee lying on the ground?”

Sungmin gulp his saliva and stand up. “You… Are you the one who…” he stutter as he walk towards Sunny slowly.

Sunny smirk and interrupted, “Yes, it was me. I was the one who threw the ball. This is just a lesson to teach her not to mess around with the person I like. Finally, the lesson was delivered to her.”

Sunny walk up to Sungmin and continued to speak. “I had wanted to teach her a lesson very long time ago. But SHE! She made oppa got hit by the ball was intentionally aimed at her. (If you forgot this incident, it’s in chapter 10) Then, I saw her flirting with you when she applied medicine on your face. I didn’t blame her for that. Yet, after I warn her not to stay close to you, she doesn’t listen. (Refer to Chapter 20) Even when you shouted at me because of her, I endure the anger. (Refer to Chapter 25) When the teacher told us about the overseas trip, I thought that this was a chance for me to get back to her. But now, she even made you sponsor the whole class each room to themselves. SHE IS JUST USING YOU, OPPA! I was just trying to teach her a lesson for you!”

“How could you…” Sungmin raise his fist up, ready to punch Sunny in the face. But Donghae held on to his hand, stopping him just in time.

“Oppa! You are hurting me again because of this woman?!” Sunny exclaimed as she pointed at the lifeless Kathleen. Tears started to swell up in Sunny’s eyes.

“You… Go! GET LOST OF MY SIGHT NOW!” Sungmin screamed fiercely at Sunny.

Sunny just stomped away from the scene.

------END OF FLASHBACK------

“I’m so sorry. If it wasn’t for me, you would not have suffered so much.” Sungmin hung his head low, sniffing.

“Oppa…” I tried to stand up from my bed. But since I had not eaten anything for a week, I feel so weak when I tried to move.

“What are you doing? Lay back down on the bed.” Sungmin quickly went over to me, helping me to lie back on the bed.

I pulled Sungmin to a hug and said. “Oppa, it’s not your fault. I’m fine now. Please don’t blame yourself.” I felt Sungmin hugging me back tightly as he buried his face in my shoulder.

“Alright alright, it should be a happy occasion that Kathleen had woken up. Let’s put all the past behind us and celebrate for her recovery!” Kyuhyun suggested as he took out his laptop.

And we started watching soccer together on his laptop. And that’s how we spend our times in the hospital the rest of day.

 

=============================================================================

HELLO READERS!

Hope I had not kept you waiting for this chapter! :)

The main image for this chapter is a little no link to the story. But, I just want to share this cute and handsome photo of Sungmin. Kekeke... 

@TheNoisiestOne IKR! Sungmin is too perfect to be perfect. Please continue to read my story! :)

@HallyuGI I LOVE SUNGMIN TOO! :)

@YooLing Hello new reader! Thanks for your compliment. Hope you will enjoy the story! :)

@PelvicThrusts At your age, I was still watching cartoons and stuff. HAHAA! Nice to know that you enjoy my story! :)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH you!