Bang Residence

My Little Sister

After dinner, Ji Seong pulled her coat, scarf and hat on.

“I have to go now; I’ll be back this evening.” She smiled and she saw some of the members pout. Taeyang and GD seemed to understand though as they started clearing the table. TOP rubbed his head as he frowned.

“I’m really confused as to who you’re with now!” He whined and Ji Seong laughed.

“You’ll see this evening.” She smiled and waving, she left the apartment.

Once out on the cold December streets, Ji Seong checked her phone for the address she’d been sent. She then typed it into her GPS app and started following the route. Thank God for technology, she thought. Her sense of direction was appalling! She found herself walking into the rich part of the city and with every new road she went down she noticed the houses getting more and more posh. She frowned down at what she was wearing…maybe she should’ve worn a dress? Finally she reached the destination and gaped. It was huge. So huge she wondered whether it even classed as a house or whether it was on mansion territory. Self consciously she walked over to the gate and gulped when she realised there was a complicated security system installed at the side. She frowned at it for a while, trying to work out what to do, and eventually decided to push the biggest button. Luckily, it was the right one.

“Bang residence” Came a deep voice and Ji Seong took a deep breath.

“Err hello, its Choi Ji Seong err-”

“Ji Seong-ah! Come in!” Came the voice and immediately the gate began to open at a frighteningly high speed. Ji Seong realised it was coming towards her and yelped, jumping back to safety. As soon as it opened properly it began to close again and Ji Seong’s eyes widened as she ran through, not wanting to die at such a young age à cause de a scary gate. She made it through alive and started up the drive towards the huge house. Her heart sank as she finally made it to the heavy metal door; there was another security system! She pressed a button again and caught herself in a reflection. She noticed her hair had fallen out of place on the way over and quickly adjusted it before someone answered the door. A chuckle made her jump. “Are you quite done?” She heard the same voice and spun round, looking for the source. But there was no one there. “Hey it’s me, the machine.” It said, ending in a spooky voice and Ji Seong frowned at the technology. “That’s a camera?” Realisation finally hit Ji Seong and she blushed crimson.

“Just…open the door.” She mumbled and the voice laughed again as the large door swung open. She saw one of Zelo’s band mates standing in the doorway grinning at her. Like Zelo though, he’d changed his hair. But instead of being streaked with blue, he had a shock of red at the front. Quickly she racked her brains for his name.

“Happy Christmas Bang-oppa” She said, bowing and he grinned.

“Hey, you can call me Yongguk. Happy Christmas Ji Seong-ah,” He replied in a deep velvet voice and Ji Seong blushed again.

“Ack, you’re the voice aren’t you?” She groaned and he laughed even harder than before.

“Yep, that’s me: The Voice.” He winked and then moved to the side so she could get in. “Come in, come in, you’ll catch a cold.” Ji Seong hurried into the house gratefully, taking her boots off and placing them neatly by the door. She felt more than intimidated by the grandness of the house. Yongguk noticed her looking around and smirked. “Like it? This is my humble abode…well, my parents’ but they’re out.”  Ji Seong scoffed.

“I wouldn’t exactly call it humble…” She muttered and he grinned. She liked his smile. He was quite intimidating looks-wise but his smile was big and friendly. Even if it did make him look a bit like a shark…

“Ji!” She heard a familiar voice and smiled in relief to see Zelo running towards her. He enveloped her in a huge hug and she laughed hugging him back.

“Happy Christmas Jun!” She smiled.

“Happy Christmas noona!” He smiled back, kissing her softly. Yongguk pretended to gag.

“Are we gonna stay in the hall being lovey dovey all day or are you gonna come in properly?” He asked, his leader charisma showing through. Zelo took Ji Seong’s hand and led her after Yongguk through the impressive house to a much cosier looking room with an immense fire and sofas that looked normal in proportion to the rest of the room, but that would stretch the whole length of Bigbang’s dorm. All 4 other members were stretched out leisurely on them. They looked up when the three of them entered.

“Happy Christmas!” They all said in unison and Ji Seong beamed, bowing.

“Happy Christmas” She smiled back. Yongguk jumped onto the sofa between 2 members…possibly Himchan and Jongup and Zelo flung himself down on the remaining space, taking it all up with his gangly body.  Ji Seong pouted and Zelo shrugged, grinning cheekily. Then he patted his lap. Ji Seong rolled her eyes and sat on his lap, and he wrapped his arms around her waist. She smiled as he kissed her cheek.

“It’s great to see you again, Ji Seong-sshi” Smiled a member that Ji Seong just about recognised as Youngjae despite his now short dark hair. It made him look really different. She thanked him, feeling a little awkward after his overly polite greeting. There was an awkward pause until Yongguk jumped up.

“Ya! It’s illegal for there to be an awkward atmosphere in my house, and at Christmas that’s punishable by death, so as leader I command that we play some games.” He was obviously joking, but his face was deadly serious and Ji Seong was still a little scared of his huge presence. He must make a really good leader; she just wouldn’t want to get on the wrong side of him. But she was pulled away from her thoughts by everyone standing up.

“What’s going on?” She whispered to Zelo.

“We’re gonna play the apartment game!” He said and they both stood up with the others. Ji Seong had never heard of the apartment game before but she soon got the hang of it: one person (self nominated, Bang Yongguk) was the caller, and would call out a certain floor, for example ‘second floor!’. Everyone then had to pile on top of each other, making sure they weren’t the person on the ‘second floor’. I.e., second from the bottom. It was simple enough, but a little bit scary playing with 5 rather muscly males. Especially when she was on the bottom. By the time they finally got bored of the game, she felt more than slightly squished.

They spent the rest of the day playing endless silly games and just having fun and Ji Seong felt like she’d known them her whole life. When it began to get dark Ji Seong didn’t want to leave.

“C’mon, you’ve got to get back.” Said Zelo and she sighed.

“I could always stay here…don’t think space would be a problem.” She tried and Zelo laughed softly.

“Come on, I’ll walk you back.” Ji Seong sighed and nodded, making her way over to the other members to say her goodbyes.

“Annyeong” She said, bowing and they looked at her strangely.

“Don’t think you’ll get away with that!” Laughed Himchan as he pulled her into a hug. Ji Seong smiled and hugged him back.

“Mianhae oppa” She said, attempting aegyo and he shook his head, laughing.

“Come on, I can do better aegyo than you!” He laughed and she stuck her tongue out, moving on to Youngjae who was smiling warmly at her.

“I like your aegyo, Ji Seong” He said politely as he hugged her gently. Ji Seong smiled.

“Gomawo” She laughed as she pulled away and turned to Daehyun. He smiled and she was thrown slightly by his handsome features. He’d been the quietest all day but he had a strong aura. And he was incredibly attractive. He hugged her and she hugged him back, pulling away a little too late. She blushed and he raised an eyebrow, amused. Jongup laughed.

“Think you better watch it Zelo” He winked as he said his goodbyes to Ji Seong. She held her cheeks, trying to hide the redness. Zelo didn’t look too happy. Lastly she came to Yongguk who pulled her into the biggest hug yet. When she tried to pull away he kept his hold.

“Come and see us soon, ne?” He said and she nodded. “You can come round whenever you want.” He said and she smiled.

“Thanks oppa” He grinned and gave her a final squeeze before letting go.

“And look after our maknae, ok?” She nodded.

“Ok.” She repeated as she took her boyfriend’s hand and prepared to leave. She realised that if it wasn’t for the accident she wouldn’t have met these 6 either and she finally truly accepted the turn of events. She pulled her boots, coat, scarf and hat on and turned to her boyfriend. He smiled at her as he adjusted her hat slightly and then opened the door.

“See you later, hyungs.” He called and she waved as the 5 members saw them off. Ji Seong leaned against Zelo’s arm as they left hand in hand. “So you like B.A.P then?” Zelo asked as they got to the end of the drive. Ji Seong shrugged.

“They’re alright.” She grinned.

*

The walk back seemed to take much less time than it had to walk there, and soon they were back at the dorm. Ji Seong took her key out and let herself and Zelo in. They were met by 5 pairs of eyes staring at them both. She smiled nervously as she shut the door behind them.

“Annyeong!” She called but the unanswered question still hung in the air. “This is my boyfriend, Choi Jun Hong.” She said, relishing being able to introduce him in this way.

“You can call me Zelo.” He shrugged, holding up a hand in greeting. TOP walked over to get a closer look. He frowned.

“When did this happen?” He asked his sister and she sighed, laughing.

“Don’t worry oppa, you’re getting old, it’s ok.” She patted his arm patronisingly and he mock hit her. Then he held out a hand to Zelo who took it and they shook hands firmly, both trying to show the other how macho they were.

“Look after my sister or I’ll kill you.” TOP said in greeting and Ji Seong gaped, hitting him on the arm.

“Ya! Seunghyun-ah!” But Zelo nodded.

“Of course hyung.” He said and smiled at Ji Seong, kissing her softly.

They spent the evening together and it was fun, except for Zelo being a lot more quiet than usual. He was trying to hide his inner fanboy but he was still very obviously in awe of such a popular idol group. Ji Seong beamed as she looked around at the 6 guys she never wanted to leave her life. This had without a doubt been the best Christmas ever.

A/N: yay B.A.P^^ ok I know I've described them like in No Mercy and it doesn't match the picture but I wrote this before I got the picture and I thought it was vaguely Christmassy so just...yeah if you don't really know B.A.P then here's them in the era I'm picturing them in here.

Except Yongguk. He looks like this:

Even though I know it's not accurate seeing as they're debuting in my story and they debuted blonde but yeah I DON'T CARE xD

In other news (noticed how much I love this phrase??) I started my new job today *ooh* it's in a pub kitchen. I washed up for like 4 hours. My fingers look like prunes. =_= but everyone's really nice there :3

So yeah I think maybe one more Zelo chappie then I'll be done. And I'll probably make some cheesy speech about how much I love you guys so anticipate it~

I don't expect your cheers, just your anticipation because I'm confident in turning your anticipation into cheers. ;)

Next Chapter ->>