Bonding With The Dragon

My Little Sister

Ji Seong sighed as she opened the door to the dormitory and kicked her shoes off. It was hard work starting a new school and after her not-so-satisfying sleep last night she was knackered.

“Hello?” She called out, suddenly remembering that she didn’t live alone. There was no reply. She guessed they were all still at work. She walked the few steps over to the giant squidgy sofa in the living room and collapsed on it, falling half asleep as soon as her head touched the cushion. A flashback to the multiple teachers setting homework that day ruined her potential nap as she groaned, rubbing her eyes and trudged over to the large oak dining table where she set her heavy load of books down and wondered where to start.

Just as she was weighing up Biology and English she heard a key in the door and turning round she saw G-Dragon walking in looking amazing in pink jeans, high tops and a printed t-shirt. She caught herself staring and looked away, crimson, hoping he hadn’t spotted. He had.

“Done checking me out squirt?” He laughed and she turned an even deeper shade of red if that was possible.

“I wasn’t-”

“Course not.” He placed a hand on her shoulder, now standing behind her and her heart raced faster at the contact. Seriously what was going on with her? It was probably because of what happened yesterday; things were bound to be awkward between them after that.

“I’m sorry about last night...” She mumbled and he laughed.

“What are you sorry about?” She shrugged, not really wanting to go over the sleeping arrangements again. He grinned. “Homework? Ah school ...mind you, work’s not much better...think I’ll join  you, I’ve got some of my own homework to do.” He disappeared off and a few minutes later arrived back with a notepad and pen, as well as a big pile of junk food. Ji Seong grinned.

“Perfect!”

Jiyong took the seat next to her and smiled at how happy she looked right then. It hadn’t taken much but he’d made her smile, and that felt good after all she’d been through. He watched her struggle with her English homework and after a while sighed and pushed his half finished songs away.

“Here, let me help you.” After that they spent the next few hours mucking about, him giving her inappropriate answers and making her giggle until the other members arrived home. A part of Jiyong wished they could’ve had more time alone together, he liked hanging out with Ji Seong, she always put a smile on his face.

That evening he found his song writing coming naturally as he wrote about a mysterious girl who’d caught his eye. He smiled. He’d had a mental block these past few weeks with no new material coming to him. But just now he’d almost completely written a song from scratch!

*

It was 23:00 and the other members were in bed, getting an early night ready for their early dance rehearsal tomorrow. Jiyong yawned as he switched the TV off and headed for his room too, but he stopped when he heard typing coming from Ji Seong’s room. The door was ajar and he pushed it open to see her tapping away on her laptop.

“Ji Seong-ah?” She turned around, surprised to hear him calling her name. “Ji Seong you’ve got school again tomorrow, shouldn’t you be  getting to bed?” She shrugged, not meeting his eyes and shuffling awkwardly in her chair. “Are you okay to go to sleep?” He asked softly and she looked up, biting her lip, embarrassed.

“Well I...I don’t really like being alone at night...” She mumbled. “When I’m on my own I get nightmares.” Jiyong nodded.

“Shall I get TOP-hyung for you?” He asked and she shook her head.

“No I don’t want to bother him. He’d just overreact...”

“Well, do you want me to stay then?” Ji Seong met his eyes and her face brightened a bit but then she looked away and shrugged, embarrassed to ask. Jiyong nodded.

“I’ll go get my stuff.”

Ji Seong had changed into shorts and a vest top, her hair pulled up into a messy ponytail and she was waiting in bed for G-Dragon to come join her. She was really nervous. Last night it had been okay because it hadn’t been planned and she was too tired to think straight but now...this was different. Her heart beat loudly and she willed it to quieten down so that he wouldn’t hear it when he came back. Eventually he appeared in pyjama bottoms and an old t-shirt. They looked surprisingly ordinary for him and Ji Seong was a bit disappointed, having expected some onesie made of pillows or something. She smiled though, nervously, as he grinned and got in beside her. “You okay?” He asked and she nodded with pink cheeks. He smiled and got the bedside light. “Night Ji”

“Night Ji” He laughed and switched it off as he settled down.

Ji Seong had a sudden urge to snuggle up to the older guy but knew it was inappropriate, seeing as they hardly knew each other. It was already weird enough that they were sharing a bed! So instead she just sighed and faced the other way. She could snuggle him all she wanted in her dreams. She blushed at the thought and was grateful that the light was out so he couldn’t see her blushing for the 100000th time that day.

A/N: Yeah so this is another short one. But c'mon, I added like 2-3 chapters today so I think it's okay. I'm having major GD feels right now and really wanted to make a romantic chapter but err I guess its a little early on in the story *sad face* anyways, I gotta get going to my mumma's house now so..I'll try and update at some point tomorrow...if anyone's actually reading this xD annyeong~