Meet me at the park.

My Little Sister

Relief flooded over Ji Seong when they finally reached the dorm, but also nervousness. She had no idea what she was going to say to Taeyang. It seemed as though GD was struggling with the key for an age before the door finally opened and Ji Seong slipped in under his arm. To her relief, the apartment was empty and she rushed to her room where she immediately spotted her phone sitting on her bedside table. She grabbed it and shaking from both excitement and nerves she dialled the familiar number.

Ring ring, ring ring, ring ring, ring ring, ring ring-

“Yo, yo, yo wassup this is Zelo, please leave a message!” She cut the call and tried again.

“Please pick up, please pick up, please pick up” She chanted as the phone rang for far too long.

“Yo, yo, yo wass-”

“!” Ji Seong dialled the number again and again without a reply.

“Yo, yo, yo wassup this is Zelo, please leave a message!” Ji Seong took a shaky breath as she heard the beep and struggled to contain her tears.

“Jun Hong-ah~ please don’t ignore me I-I’m really sorry I-please just give me another chance I-” Unable to hold the tears back anymore she broke down and ended the message there, collapsing onto the floor and sobbing. He was never going to talk to her again. She had been a to him but...if only he knew how she was feeling-

“Moon-jah wat-shong, moon-jah wat-shong!” Ji Seong snatched up her phone and blinked hard as she tried to focus on the screen through her tears.

‘New message from Zelo: Meet me at the park.’

Without hesitating, Ji Seong grabbed her phone and sprinted out of the dorm, wiping her eyes as she ran. She reached the park in 2 minutes flat. Only once she’d arrived did she realise that he probably wasn’t going in to be in as much of a hurry as her, and she sighed as she spun round. But to her surprise she spotted a figure sitting on the halfpipe. She squinted, he looked about the same size as Zelo but...did he have blue hair? She slowly made her way towards him and as she approached she saw that it was him, he’d just really changed.

“Jun Hong-ah” She said in relief and she threw her arms around him. Zelo tensed but then half hugged her back. When she finally pulled away, Ji Seong took in how much her best friend’s appearance had changed. His eyebrows and half his hair were blue and his ramen curls had been straightened. He was even wearing guyliner. Zelo coughed.

“You wanted to talk?” He prompted and Ji Seong nodded, swallowing.

“Yeah I...” She sighed and turned to face him properly. “I finally got my feelings sorted and I realised...I know you probably hate me right now but...I only want to be with you.” She prepared herself for the rejection but it never came. She looked up and saw him grin.

“Took you a while” He laughed and pulled her into a tight hug. Ji Seong rested her head on his shoulder. “I missed you” He admitted and Ji Seong pulled away, looking into his eyes.

“What about all those other girls?” Zelo shook his head, his eyes widening.

“They drove me crazy! I stopped hanging with them as soon as you left; it was just to make you jealous!” He paused and laughed. “And looks like it worked!” Ji Seong shoved him gently. He held onto her shoulders though so that she fell back with him and he kissed her softly.

Next Chapter ->>