Take Me Back

My Little Sister

Jiyong was pissed. But not pissed enough. He grabbed another shot and downed the burning liquid. A y girl with barely anything on began dancing close to him but for once he was distracted. Why did she keep invading his mind? He’d thought that getting drunk would make her leave but it hadn’t. If anything, it had made the problem worse. Instead of a nagging thought at the back of his brain, she was now all he could think about. He slapped himself and downed another shot. Still there. The girl was showing off her S-line now and Jiyong did something he’d never thought he’d do. He pushed her away. These one night stands couldn’t satisfy him anymore. He wanted Ji Seong and only Ji Seong. He needed to get her back.

*

Back in Korea Ji Seong was happy. She and Taeyang had been dating for a couple of weeks now and she wondered why she hadn’t gone for him from the start. Things would have been a lot less complicated. She felt totally relaxed with him. She even forgot he was an idol. To her he wasn’t Taeyang talented and internationally adored singer/dancer, but Youngbae perfect boyfriend. Since they’d been dating he’d taken her for picnics, cooked for her, he told her she was beautiful every day whether she was dressed up or not. Even when she had no makeup on. In fact he encouraged her not to wear any, saying she was too beautiful for makeup. In contrast to Jiyong buying her expensive clothes and taking her out in his flashy car, Taeyang just let her know how much he loved her with little gestures. She felt a wide smile appear on her face as she just thought about him.

Right now they were curled up together in animal kigus on Taeyang’s bed, just cuddling. Taeyang poked Ji Seong’s nose.

“Yah, why are you smiling? What are you thinking about?” He teased and she laughed.

“Guess.” He scrunched up his nose in thought and she giggled at his cute expression.

“Well it’s tough but I’d say...me.” He smirked cockily but she shook her head.

“No, I was actually imagining cuddling with Daesung...” Suddenly he rolled on top of her, pinning her hands down on either side of her head.

“You were imagining what?” He growled and Ji Seong shrieked as she struggled under his strong grip.

“I said...I was imagining cuddling with Daesung!” She repeated giggling and he narrowed his eyes.

“Tsk tsk tsk...well that’s just unforgiveable. I’m sorry Ji Seong-shi but I’m gonna have to punish you...”

“No!” She laughed, trying to escape but he was way too strong. He moved her arms to above her head and held them easily with one hand as the other one hovered over her.

“You gonna change your answer?” He asked, raising an eyebrow and Ji Seong shook her head, biting her lip. He shrugged. “Ok then...” Without warning he began tickling her and she spazzed out underneath him.

“Okay okay OPPA STOP!” She eventually managed to splutter and to her relief he did.

“Shall we try that again? I asked you what you were thinking about and you said...”

“You oppa, I was thinking of you” She gave in and Taeyang grinned.

“Thought so” He said stealing a kiss. She let him kiss her for a while before pushing him off her and sticking her tongue out cutely.

She got off the bed and put her hands on her hips, pouting at her boyfriend.

“Oppa I’m thirsty.” She said with her best aegyo and he raised an eyebrow, amused.

“Well go and make yourself a drink then” He replied and she pouted.

“I’ll ask Daesung?” She teased and immediately Taeyang leapt off the bed and lunged at her. She shrieked and ran into the kitchen, as he cornered her against the counter kissing her deeply. She smiled into the kiss as she wrapped her arms around her neck and he s his round her waist. She forgot all about the drink as she melted into him.

*

Kwon Jiyong was coming home after deciding to cut his trip short. He couldn’t concentrate on work anyway. He hesitantly turned his key in the lock and pushed the door open to the familiar dorm. At first he thought he was alone. Then he peered into the kitchen. His heart sank as he watched Taeyang and Ji Seong making out. Had she ever kissed him like that? He felt a pain in his heart he’d never experienced before. A pain that seemed to seep through his chest and envelope his whole body. A pain that went right the way through him. He felt a hand on his shoulder and turned round to see Seungri standing by his side.

“You okay hyung?” He asked and Jiyong forced a smile as he ran a hand through his hair.

“Yeah, fine.” He muttered as walked off to his room. Seungri sighed. He may not have been as close with Kwon leader as Taeyang or TOP but he understood him better than anyone. He’d seen his hyung’s expression and understood that he’d genuinely fallen for Choi Ji Seong. He frowned as he looked at the closed door to his bedroom. This was the first girl he’d ever had actual feelings before. Ji Seong had the power to change Jiyong’s insensitive ways. All he needed was a second chance. Seungri decided to help him.