Insomnia

My Little Sister

But as her senses woke up Ji Seong noticed something strange about her brother. He didn’t seem as big as usual; his hold was a lot gentler. And...he smelt different too, clean and lemony. She broke away and gasped when she saw not Seunghyun but G-Dragon in front of her. Ohmygodshe’djusttoldhimshelovedhim.

“I err I thought you were my brother...w-what are you doing here?” She asked, feeling her cheeks redden. G-Dragon shrugged and smiled kindly.

“I was up anyway I...don’t sleep much. And I heard you crying so I came to see if you were alright.” He paused. “Are you alright?” Ji Seong was about to nod, the natural reaction to someone asking how you are but she hesitated. She thought about him leaving her and her going back to sleep and the idea terrified her so she shook her head.

“I...don’t want to go back to sleep.” She mumbled, feeling half her age. She played with her fingers, not able to meet his eye as there was a long and awkward silence.

“Okay come on then.” She looked up, shocked by his cheerful reply but he looked completely serious. “Stick some clothes on top we’re going for a walk.” Ji Seong was too shocked to argue so she threw a hoodie and some high tops on and followed him out of the door.

*

Once they were out of the sleeping house and walking through the cool night air of Seoul, G-Dragon turned to Ji Seong and grinned.

“When I can’t sleep, I always go for a walk. It clears my head. And I like the night, it’s so much more...it’s like it holds a load of secrets, just waiting to be discovered. You know? But no one ever does discover them cos they’re too busy sleeping. Seems a shame. Like a waste of time. So...I don’t really sleep much. Then there’s the fact that I’m crazily busy working and I’ve got insomnia...not a good mix. I’m lucky to get an hour or two here and there.” He smiled and Ji Seong shook her head, not quite believing that she was taking a midnight walk with GD of Big Bang, talking about his sleeping problems. “So...nightmare about your parents, huh?” Ji Seong nodded miserably.”Must be tough, I can’t imagine what it would be like...”

“No, nor could I till it happened. Well, I never really thought about it but...you know they say you never really appreciate something until it’s gone? That’s really true.”GD nodded enthusiastically.

“Definitely. But I think the best thing to do now is not forget them, obviously, but move on with your life too. I think that’s what they’d want.” Ji Seong looked up at him doubtfully and he shrugged. “Okay I probably shouldn’t be telling you what to do. What do I know? Wanna talk about something else?” Ji Seong nodded gratefully and as they walked through the silent streets they chatted about pointless things like their favourite foods and ideal types. G-Dragon had Ji Seong in fits of laughter and for the first time since the accident she forgot about her parents. When the sky turned from charcoal black to navy blue and Ji Seong stifled a yawn, GD decided it was time to head home and lead her back through the winding roads to the Big Bang dorm. She lay down fully clothed on her bed and G-Dragon her hair before heading for the door.

“GD-oppa?” Came a sleepy voice and he turned around to see her struggling to keep her eyes open as she beckoned him back over. “Stay with me?” She asked quietly and he found himself lying down next to her as she rested her head on his chest and he immediately heard her light snores.

A/N: Hmm..I guess my chapters are pretty short..I'm blaming it on the fact that the story's still in starting off mode and is pretty boring so not very inspired. They should get longer and better in the next chapter or if not definitely the one after. And Zelo should come in too yay Zelo ^O^ So yeah, keep reading meinen kleinen readers, love you all x PS isn't One Of A Kind AMAZING?! Eurgh falling in love with Kwon Jiyong all over again..*___*