Stop Playing Everyone Around

My Little Sister

Ji Seong waited for someone to say something, but both guys were looking at her expectantly. She swallowed and turned to Zelo, trying to ignore Taeyang looking at her like she’d just told him she ran over his dog. She saw Zelo’s impatient expression and bit her lip.

“I...need to think about this.” She began and he nodded, smiling with just his mouth.

“Course you do. Well if that’s all you’ve got to say then...I should go.” He took a step forward as if to hug her and then thought better of it and just left. Ji Seong tried to swallow down the lump in as she turned to Taeyang. He waited for the sound of the door slamming before opening his mouth. He hesitated and then shut it again, throwing the flowers at her and laughing bitterly. They landed in her arms and she looked down at them before looking back up to see his departing back.

“I hope you like them babe.” He said sarcastically as he slammed his bedroom door. Ji Seong sunk to the floor. Great. 3 guys and she’d blown it with all of them. Maybe Seunghyun should be even more protective of her. As soon as he took a backseat she screwed her life up like this. She sighed as she hugged her knees but her ears pricked as she heard beautiful music coming from Taeyang’s bedroom. She frowned and walked over to the door, pressing her ear against the wood to hear it better. He was singing and playing piano. She knocked lightly on the door but there was no answer, so she slowly pushed it open, peaking through the gap to see his room for the first time. It was bigger than she’d expected. Modern. And there in the corner was a huge black piano. That’s where he sat now, his fingers the keys expertly as his melodic voice rang out across the room. She recognised the song and sighed.

I was never perfect no ~
But I'd never let it go to a point I'm ragin', throwin' making you uncomfortable
What he didn't, did to you was unacceptable
You claimed everything was okay. That's impossible
Just know I'm here for you
All clear for you from night to sun
God, I've been near to you, the feel of you gives me a rush
It makes me feel that what we have is real
It could never be too late

He’d noticed her as she leant on the piano and his eyes never left hers as he sang the rest of the song. Ji Seong felt her heart melt. He finished the song and rested his hands lightly on the keys as he sighed.

“I don’t get you Ji.” He confessed after a while. She furrowed her eyebrows. “This whole time...since you first came here...I’ve liked you unconditionally and yet...you flit from guy to guy in the blink of an eye.”

“I’m confused!” She wailed, interrupting him.  “I don’t understand my emotions...I don’t understand guys!” She laughed, shaking her head. “Before I came here I’d never been in a relationship and now...now suddenly there are 3 guys and I don’t know what I feel for each of them!” She realised she cared for all of them, but whether that was in that kind of a way or not was beyond her. She sighed. “Yeah, I won’t get over Jiyong for a while but...nothing could ever happen with us again.” She thought out loud and relief washed over Taeyang though he tried to hide it. “But you and Zelo...you’ve both cared for me and looked after me and I love you both...I’m just not sure in what way.” She shook her head and there was a silence. Youngbae finally nodded.

“Fair enough but...you’ve gotta consider other people’s feelings too. Stop playing everyone around.” He turned away from her coldly and began playing something else on the piano. A tune she hadn’t heard before but sounded deep and sad. She bit her lip and left the room, thinking about what he’d just said.

A/N: Okay, I had to get Wedding Dress in here. It was the first Korean song I heard and Taeyang's English melts my heart so the English version's just..gaahh though everyone in this story's Korean so I guess he'd be singing it in Korean..but seeing as the rest of the story's in English..oh I dunno.

So today I spent the whole day reading this story about B.A.P called Meeting the Devil King which is just..gah any Babys check this out! But it had EXO-K in it as well and think I might fancy Kai a little bit now..hadn't ever really listened to EXO-K before but he's damn y!

ANYWAYS that's why I didn't update for a while, blame crazymeh.

Kamsahamnida nekochan3914  & ninark  for subbing you're daebak, feel free to comment~

Eloraci: Haha should I make & sell 'Team Youngbae' and 'Team Zelo' merch? ;) yeah she's 16..it's like in 'That XX'..little bit paedo alert..:\ but Youngbae'll use his age to protect her and lead her wisely through life..? Gah I know my 2nd BB bias ♥_♥


seoulchae: Luckily I'm the same age as him so I can freely :P yayy hehe


tabi_bias: Aw I'll do what I can but..you never know what Ji Seong'll decide..just gotta carry on reading xD haha debating whether to make something really big and dramatic happen or make it end cutely soon..hmmm I do I like a bit of drama..


Ami-chan: Tell me about, I feel so bad writing it TT TT dw he'll be happy soon..maybe..