Day 5

My Little Sister

Ji Seong wake up to a tender kiss and smiled, responding for a moment before she got her bearings.

“WAAHH~ WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” She jumped up shocked as the culprit smirked guiltlessly.

“Morning sunshine” GD said irritatingly brightly, laughing at her scowl.

“Hate you Jiyong-oppa.” She frowned as she got up, running a hand through her tangled locks.

“We’re back to oppa, that’s a start” GD laughed quietly, then he looked up brightly at his roommate. “Hey Ji, what does your precious Youngbae-oppa normally do with you?” He asked and Ji Seong turned to fix him with a suspicious look, swallowing down the guilt she now felt as she remembered last night.

“Um...well, normally we just hang out at the dorm...”

“Yeah, yeah” GD brushed her reply away. “But on the rare occasion that he bothers to spend his money on you, where does he take you?” She narrowed her eyes at his dig at Taeyang but decided to answer him anyway.

“He took me to Lotte World-”

“Cool!” Interrupted GD and he half skipped to the bathroom. Ji Seong narrowed her eyes; what was he up to?

*

She didn’t have long to find out; as soon as they were both dressed and ready Ji Seong was unwillingly ushered out of the hotel and into a taxi. She looked suspiciously at the over-excited GD but when their eyes met, she couldn’t help but laugh at his childish grin.

“Are you gonna tell me where we’re going?” She asked and he shook his head, still grinning. She sighed and turned to look out the window, hoping to get some idea from the identical skyscrapers they passed as they drove through Tokyo.

About 20 minutes later they arrived. Ji Seong gaped.

“Disneyland!!” GD cheered cutely, grinning widely. Ji Seong continued to gape.

Seriously?” GD nodded and took her hand.

“C’mon c’mon let’s go!” Why were guys so excited for theme parks?? Even more than her, aish...

She allowed GD to steer her towards the theme park and followed him as he got them in. Eventually they got into the actual park and GD went mental. He grabbed her hand again and tugged her along as he ran towards the souvenir shop. “Yah~ hurry up Ji~” He whined with lots of aegyo and Ji Seong shook her head, giggling.

“Sometimes I forget you’re a quarter of a century old...” GD stuck his tongue out, emphasising Ji Seong’s point.

“You make me sound so old!” He pouted as he stuck a pair of Minnie Mouse ears on her head and some Mickey ones on his. After paying (he actually ended up getting them free just for being G-Dragon...as well as most of the rides...) he yanked her along to the rides.

“You’re gonna pull my arm off~” Ji Seong moaned and GD sighed.

“You know it’s illegal to be grumpy at Disneyland” He said, shaking his head and Ji Seong put on a big cheesy smile for him. “That’s better!” He nodded and continued his arm-yanking.

*

3 rides later and Ji Seong was as excited as GD. As they queued for the next one, GD whipped out his phone and held it up in front of them.

“Selca!” He declared and they pulled numerous cute faces, laughing as they examined the photos afterwards. An ajumma from behind them in the line tapped them both on the shoulder and said in Korean,

“You make a cute couple. I hope you get married; your babies would be adorable!” Ji Seong turned scarlet but GD just laughed and his irresistible charm.

“Thank you madam” He said, bowing and then it was their turn on the ride and Ji Seong’s face finally turned back to a vaguely natural colour. But the ride had a small carriage and being so close to GD after what the ajumma said suddenly seemed different. She felt her face heat up again and prayed GD wouldn’t see. He did. “What’s wrong honey?” He asked, putting his arm round her and laughing at his own joke.

*

That evening when they finally left Disneyland and got back into the taxi, Ji Seong fell asleep as soon as she sat down on the cold leather back seat. GD chuckled as he watched her peaceful sleeping face the whole way home. When they reached the hotel he opened her door, took off her seatbelt and gently scooped her up, carrying her all the way up to their room in his strong arms. As he laid her softly on the bed she stirred.

“Oppa?” She mumbled and he her cheek.

“I’m here Ji Seong” Her face relaxed.

“I’m too tired” She mumbled, still half asleep and he nodded.

“I know, it’s okay” He slipped her shoes and coat off and laid her down under the duvet, kissing her on the head. “Oh, Ji Seong-ah?”

“Ne?”

“What else did Youngbae do with you?”

“Took me on picnics.” And with that her breathing deepened as she drifted off to sleep. GD took in the brown locks that fell gently against her porcelain cheeks. The soft lips that parted slightly in sleep and the long lashes that guarded the deep brown orbs underneath. He smiled lovingly. This girl was nearly his. After tomorrow she would be.

“Sleep well Ji Seong-ah” He whispered as he left to get changed.

A/N: Ohmehgehd. My nails were painted like 3 hours ago and they JUST SMUDGED NOW. Wae~

But nothing can ruin my mood because

a) BIGBANG ARE COMING TO ENGLAND

b) ONE OF A KIND'S ALMOST OUT

c) BIGBANG ARE COMING TO ENGLAND

I'm ridiculously excited. Ridiculously. Imma see ma oppas in the FLESH and probably cry my eyes out and kidnap Jiyong and grab on to Youngbae and never let him go and die at TOP's y eyes and then reincarnate and melt at Daesung's smile and then reincarnate and get choked in bed by Seungri haha xD tut tut panda scandal..oh dear Seungri..

In other news, I'd really like a poster for my story..but I have no idea how other people get theirs so..if any of you beautiful readers can make posters/know anyone who can make posters and would be willing to make one for me..that would be beyond cool. Thank you~

And thanks lolenkang, Maddynevergivesup & momobuttercup for subbing *sends you hugs from your biases*

Eloraci : A s s Jiyong has a nice a s s I'm sorry I'm too distracted by this mental image of le Jiyong's wiggling to hear the hate..damn you Jiyong..I can never hate on this y man.

bigbanglover0804: Thank you~ I'll try and update more this weekend :3

Ilyese244: Yeah no I was thinking of making multiple endings at the beginning of the story, then decided it would be too complicated, but now I can't think of an alternative so guess I will, will just mean I update slower cos I wanna upload everyone's next chapter at the same time if that makes any sense? Just gotta work out how I'm gonna do all the links and stuff *scratches head* *holds up neon sign saying 'AFF newby'*

lolenkang: Aw thank you honey~ best fanfic? I don't think so..there's some amazing ones on here! But it means a lot^^ #teamjiyong woot woot!

highpyromania: Haha don't worry, Zelo will make an appearance again soon, he'll be fine^^ sorry, don't think I'll add readers to this story, maybe I'll try it in my next story, araso?

jackytomboy96: Gah if this was you..O_O she's so lucky T_T thanks for your encouragement & thanks for reading!♥

tabi_bias: He does! Poor YB, he's just too adorably cute :( tbh I haven't read one fic where he gets the girl..awh Bae :( dw I'll give him a happy ending in this one!

sarrsourra: ♥

VIP2DAY: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qnV55LUFVM haha yummy BB bad boys ♥_♥ and thank you~~

playfulkissbof: GD hwaiting! :P