Christmas^^

My Little Sister

Ji Seong’s eyes snapped open. It was Christmas!!!! She grinned and leapt out of bed, her feet padding swiftly against the wooden floor as she ran to the nearest bedroom, yanking her dressing gown off the back of the door and pulling it on as she went. She pulled the door open and jumped onto the bed.

“Oppa wake up!” She gushed as she watched her blue-haired brother blink sleepily and run a tired hand through his electric locks. He frowned and turned over, disappearing back into the pillow. “Oppa~” Ji Seong pouted, shaking him relentlessly. “It’s CHRISTMAS!” At this TOP finally opened his eyes properly and looked around. He smiled sleepily at his sister.

“Happy Christmas Ji Seong-ah” He mumbled and she grinned and flung her arms around his neck, pulling him into a quick hug before carrying on her mission. She glanced over to where another unconscious male lay and looking around the room for inspiration chose her weapon of choice. One of her brother’s many bizarre toys, this one cuddly (she wasn’t that cruel), she picked it up and, aiming carefully as her brother looked on, amused, she aimed to kill. Well...or just wake up. Daesung groaned in protest as the toy hit him on the head. Unlike his band mate, he woke up straight away and sat up straight.

“What? What is it?” He asked and his eyebrows furrowed when he saw Ji Seong in the room. She grinned.

“It’s Christmas Daesung-oppa!” She sang and his eyes lit up as he leapt out of bed. He ran towards Ji Seong and picked her up, spinning her round excitedly.

“It’s Christmas~” He said excitedly and Ji Seong giggled. Then he took her hand. “Come on, come on, let’s go wake the others!”

They entered Taeyang’s room first, Ji Seong’s heart melting at the peaceful look on his face. But Daesung was already by the bed, turning to Ji Seong as excitedly as a little boy. She giggled, his mood infectious, and went to join him. He counted down with his fingers.

3...2...1...

“WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW Y-” Daesung’s singing was cut short by a pillow making contact with his face. Taeyang sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes. He took in Daesung’s huge grin and Ji Seong’s slightly more wary one and blinked a few times. Then he smiled.

“Happy Christmas” He mumbled and held his arms out to Ji Seong. She stepped forwards but Daesung held her arm.

“We have a mission to complete Ji~ you can be lovey dovey later.” He began dragging her over to the door and Ji Seong shrugged apologetically at Taeyang. They stopped outside the door to Seungri’s room. Daesung turned to Ji Seong seriously. “This may well be the toughest mission we’ve been faced with yet Agent 02874634” He whispered and she giggled. Daesung shook his head. “It’s not a laughing matter. We’re gonna need all our wits about us. I say we go for...” He whispered in Ji Seong’s ear and she nodded, trying to keep a straight face. Daesung silently opened the door and they crept in. Seungri lay passed out on his bed. He looked like he’d been asleep for hundreds of years. They crept right up next to the bed and then Daesung nodded to Ji Seong and they both climbed up until they were standing on the mattress. Again Daesung counted down from 3 and then...

“IREONA SEUNGRI-AH~” They sang as they jumped up and down relentlessly on the maknae’s bed. Seungri didn’t move and Daesung rolled his eyes and positioned his mouth at his band mate’s ear. “IREONASEYO!!!!!!!” He yelled and Seungri’s body jerked in shock as he fell out of the bed. Daesung and Ji Seong laughed uncontrollably at the startled panda rubbing his head on the floor. He blinked a few times, making sense of the situation, then he growled and lunged at Daesung. Ji Seong giggled as Daesung fled out of the room, Seungri hot on his tail. Well, their mission was completed, she thought with a grin. Then she remembered GD. She pictured her waking him up and him throwing her out of the window. Hmm...maybe not...

*

GD was woken up by an awful racket coming from behind his door. He scowled and looked at his alarm clock: 5 o’clock. He lobbed his pillow at the door in frustration and pulled the covers over his ears. He could still hear his immature band mates’ screams. He growled and sat up in bed, giving up, when a small package on the floor caught his eye. It was the one Ji Seong had brought in for him. He frowned and then went over to it, picking it up carefully and turning it over. There was a little cardlet. He opened it up and read:

Happy Christmas Jiyong-oppa!
Sorry it’s not much but...I just wanted to say thank you for taking me to Japan^^
Lots of love, Ji Seong-ah

He raised an eyebrow and ripped open the paper. It was a pack of cute little Japanese biscuits. At first he scoffed; was this it? But then he felt an uncomfortable feeling in his stomach. Choi Ji Seong was…pretty sweet. And he’d been a bit of a gaeseki to her. He sighed and opened the door to his room only to nearly get bawled down by Daesung, a terrified look on his face. He rolled his eyes and walked forwards. And got knocked over by Seungri.

“Ya! What’s up with you guys? You’re not 5 years old!” He shouted, struggling to pick himself up off the floor. Seungri shrugged and grinned.

“Hey lighten up hyung, it’s Christmas!” He said, commencing his chase. GD rolled his eyes as his eyes met Ji Seong’s who was giggling softly at him from across the corridor. Her smile immediately vanished and she looked away when she saw him looking. His heart softened. He walked over to her and grabbed her arm, dragging her across to the balcony.

“Ya oppa I-I’m sorry I wasn’t laughing at you I was just-” Her voice faded away as they got to the freezing balcony and GD shut the door behind them. He turned to her terrified face and narrowed his eyes.

“Why do you look so scared?” He demanded and she shrugged, blushing. Then he broke into a grin and Ji Seong frowned, confused.

“What?” She asked when he started laughing, fiddling with her hair self-consciously.      Suddenly GD reached out and pulled her into a warm hug. She froze in shock.

“I’m sorry” He mumbled and she blinked, before wrapping her arms around him too. “I guess I better get used to having you as just a little sister, huh?” He said and she smiled, squeezing him tighter.

“I’m sorry too oppa” She admitted and he pulled away.

“Why are you sorry?!”

“For taking so long to make my mind up…for not appreciating what you did for me in Japan…for-” GD held his hand up and she stopped.

“Don’t be sorry.” He said firmly. “You have nothing to be sorry about.” He looked at her sternly and then noticed her shivering. “Wanna go back inside? Don’t wanna keep those presents waiting…” Ji Seong nodded and GD kissed her on the head before they both re-entered the warm apartment. As they entered the living room, they were met with 4 sets of eyes, taking in their smiles. TOP shook his head.

“I’m so confused…” He admitted, sighing and Ji Seong giggled softly. GD grinned.

“Forget it hyung, you’re too old. You wouldn’t understand.” He winked and TOP narrowed his eyes in mock anger. Then he shook his head.

“Seems like the best thing to do. As long as you’re happy Ji…” Ji Seong smiled and nodded. Daesung pouted.

“Can we just open the presents already?!” He whined and Ji Seong laughed, sitting cross legged next to Taeyang, who smiled and wrapped his arms around her. Gaho came running over to her, sitting comfortably in her lap and she smiled as GD sat down next to Seungri.

“3…2…1…GO!” Shouted Daesung and everyone began ripping open presents. Ji Seong looked around at her brother her boyfriend and her 4 new oppas and decided that maybe the car crash had had some good outcomes too.

*

An hour later and the presents were all opened. Ji Seong and Taeyang were making Christmas dinner together while the others played on their new computer games. Taeyang was finishing carving the turkey as Ji Seong laid the table. In danger of sounding really cheesy, she decided that Christmas really was a time of forgiveness. She placed the parsnips and roast potatoes in the middle as Taeyang brought over the turkey. They exchanged a smile before Ji Seong skipped over to the living room.

“Dinner’s ready!” She called and immediately a stampede made their way into the kitchen. Ji Seong picked up her new pink camera she’d got from her brother and took a picture of everyone at the table, beaming as she took her seat next to Seungri.

*

That evening TOP was walking to his bedroom when he saw the door to his sister’s room open. Looking in absent-mindedly he saw her standing on her bed, putting pictures in her photo frame. He turned and walked towards her. She still had the picture of their parents in the middle, and she’d filled the other ones with photos she’s taken that day: one of everyone sitting at the table, and then selcas of her with each of the members. He smiled softly at the one of her and Taeyang. They made a really cute couple.

“You ok Ji?” He asked when he saw her stop. She nodded slowly, not taking her eyes off the frame.

“Seunghun oppa?” She whispered.

“Ne?” There was a silence as Ji Seong swallowed.

“Do you think…that umma and appa are looking down?” She asked quietly and he bit his lip as she turned to him with watery eyes. He smiled and held her arms.

“I know they are.” He said firmly. “And they’ll be really proud of how much you’ve grown up.” She jumped down from the bed and he hugged her tightly as she rested her head against his chest, the steady beat of his heart soothing her. TOP sighed.

“I’m sorry I haven’t been there for you more, Ji” He said softly. “The other members have been better brothers to you than I have.” He felt Ji Seong nod her head.

“They are like brothers.” She said and he felt a pang of hurt. But then she pulled away and grinned up at him. “But you’ll always be my bingu TOP” TOP gaped at her, making a note to kill whichever member had told her about his famous nickname. She looked at him seriously. “Thanks for looking after me oppa.” She said and he hugged her again.

THE END

A/N: Yay, one of the endings is done! Aw, cute TOP/Ji Seong moment! So yeah, hope all the Jiyang shippers are happy :3 one down, two more to go..hmm..didn't really end with a Taeyang moment so..here are some gifs: