Day 3

My Little Sister

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

Ji Seong groaned.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

“Leave me alone, I said I’m staying at the hotel today!”

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

“Aish, what’s your PROBLEM?”

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

“Okay, okay, I’m up, I’m up...” She rolled out of bed and walked zombie style to the hotel door, one eye still firmly shut and hair all over the place. She opened it to see an immaculate woman with a perfectly ironed skirt and blouse and not a hair daring to escape her tight bun. She bowed at Ji Seong whose eyes widened as she stood up straight, regaining as much composure as you can with a just-woken-up look.

“Choi Ji Seong?” The woman asked in a very strong Japanese accent.

“Ne, annyeonghaseyo-err...konnichiwa?” Ji Seong bowed and the lady smiled.

“I come for appointment. You follow me?” Ji Seong frowned.

“I’m sorry I think you’ve got the wrong person...”

“Choi Ji Seong? Room 26?”

“Yes but-”

“No mistake. You follow me.” She sighed, giving up. It wasn’t like she had anything to do all day anyway.

“Ok, give me a minute.” She mumbled, closing the door.

The room was empty, GD must’ve left already. Ji Seong grabbed some clothes from her suitcase, yanking them on as she brushed her hair out. She applied some light make up and pulled some boots on while cleaning her teeth. She checked herself in the mirror, shrugged and then re-opened the door. The woman bowed again and began walking off down the corridor. She wasn’t particularly tall but she sure walked quickly. Ji Seong found herself half running to catch up with her.

She followed the woman out of the hotel and towards a taxi, where she spoke briefly to the taxi driver and then opened the door, gesturing for Ji Seong to get in.

“This man take you to appointment now. They treat you well there. Have a nice day.” She smiled and bowed before walking off at lightning speed before Ji Seong could question her. She looked doubtfully towards the taxi driver who looked friendly enough and decided to go for it, climbing into the taxi and wondering what the appointment was actually for.

She didn’t have long to find out. A few minutes later and they stopped outside a modern looking building where a woman in an elegant black kimono was waiting outside. The taxi driver gestured towards the woman and Ji Seong suddenly realised she hadn’t brought any money for the taxi. Perhaps the journey was part of this ‘appointment’ though because the taxi driver didn’t seem to be bothered about it. She smiled.

“Arigatou!” She said, one of the few Japanese phrases she knew, as she left the taxi and walked towards the woman. “Umm hello I’m-”

“Choi Ji Seong. Follow me.” Ji Seong raised an eyebrow. Had this whole thing been planned? What was going on? She couldn’t exactly go back now so she followed the woman into the building. They walked along until they came to a beautiful little cafe that looked like something out of a cute little film. She was given a fruit salad and some fresh orange juice. As soon as she had finished the woman appeared by her side and led her into a little stone room with a large bed/table thing in the middle. She gasped when she finally realised where she was and the lady turned to her. “Is everything ok Miss Choi?” Ji Seong nodded. She was at a spa!

“Yes it’s just...yes thank you.”

She had a ‘chamomile body scrub’, an ‘ayurveda massage’ and an ‘aromatherapy facial’. When she felt like she was about to float up into the sky and turn into a cloud (cringily cheesy but these were the kinds of thoughts she was having), the lady handed her a fluffy white bath robe and led her across to a ‘relaxation room’ where she was given a herbal tea. She never wanted to leave.

When she was eventually taken back to the hotel by the same taxi driver she’d had on the way there, she smiled the whole way home. GD was back at the hotel when she arrived and he laughed when he saw her face.

“Happy?” He grinned and she shook her head in disbelief.

“Did you do this?” She asked.

“If I say yes will you have dinner with me?” She shrugged.

“I’d have dinner with you anyway. I’m starving.” They went to the hotel restaurant and as they sat down with their food Ji Seong turned to GD. “So? Did you do it?” He nodded.

“Was your day better than yesterday?” He asked but she ignored his question.

“Why?” She asked. He didn’t answer for a while, thinking about it. Then he looked up at her, fixing her with a gaze so strong she couldn't look away.

“Because I like you.” He said simply. She blushed.

“You know I’m with Taeyang.” He didn’t reply.

A/N: Aaw, would've been better if they went together though..ah well, they're getting there..or are they? Muahaha give nothing away!

I love having new subscribers everytime I log on, makes me happy :3 hear that JackieH , CutieeVIP & Cracker ? You make me happy!

Hehe

In other news, I hit my German teacher on the head with a mallet today. Long story...

Ilyese244: Aw thanks haha umm ok are finals like GCSEs? Whatever, they're exams right? And exams . Like seriously, I've got a French oral set in 2 weeks! WE'VE ONLY JUST GOT BACK OTL and then its just a steady stream from there..*curls into fetal position next to you as we cry together* awh we'll get through this. Fighting!

tabi_bias: Bingu TOP~ ;) I dunno..maybe she could change him for the better? Or maybe she'll teach him a lesson and get back with YB. OR MAYBE she'll tell them to both stop being pedos and win Zelo back over :P SO MANY CHOICES I'm not even certain which one imma go for yet..got an idea but..don't want everyone to hate me! Everyones shipping different couples T~T omg they should so have couple names! 2Ji, Ji Yang, Jilo? Hehe I dunno xD

JackieH #getherbackYB ! Thanks for reading :3

Also I'm sorry, I know the gif doesn't reeallyy match the chapter but..he's just TOO DAMN HOT