After School Surprise

My Little Sister

School passed by as usual the next day and at lunchtime Ji Seong went to meet up with Jun Hong as she always did. Dara had lunch clubs practically every lunchtime and when she didn’t she was one of the most popular girls in school so she had plenty other friends to hang out with. Jun Hong on the other hand Ji Seong had never seen with anyone else. It made her feel kinda special...and as she thought of what she had to say to him, kinda guilty.

“Hey Ji!” He said brightly as she approached and leant in to kiss her. But for the first time Ji Seong turned away from the kiss. He looked at her, surprised. “What’s wrong?” He asked and she sighed thinking back to the 2 hour snogging session she’d had with Jiyong last night.

“Look...Jun Hong-ah...I think it might be best if we stay friends.” She winced as she studied his face for a reaction. He stayed silent for what seemed like an age before slowly nodding. He sighed.

“Okay.”

“Okay?” She asked, wondering if there was some sort of catch.

“Okay. It kinda but...I wouldn’t want to lose you as a friend noona. Better to be friends than nothing, right?” He put on a brave smile and Ji Seong returned a rather guilty one.

“Thanks Jun, you’re really great.” She hugged him hard and he wrapped his arms around her, breathing in her beautiful scent that he loved so much and wishing he could rewind to yesterday.

*

The bell rang for the end of school and Ji Seong and Dara walked out of the gate arm in arm as they always did. But suddenly Dara stopped and gaped.

“Is that G-Dragon?” She whispered and Ji Seong whipped her head round to where her friend was looking to see Jiyong leaning casually against the gate looking simply stylish having made no attempt to disguise himself. He spotted Ji Seong and smirked. She rolled her eyes as she attempted to hide her grin.

“That’ll be for me...” She muttered and left Dara gaping as she walked over. “What are you doing here?” She asked as she approached him and he raised an eyebrow.

“Not going to thank me? I just upped your cool factor by at least 70%” He said cockily as he embraced her in the longest hug she’d ever had.

“Oh please...that’s not even possible.” She retorted flicking her hair behind her shoulder as he finally pulled away. He shook his head.

“TOP-hyung won’t be happy...you’ve been spending too much time with me.” He winked and Ji Seong grinned.

“So...back to the original question: why are you here?” Now he grinned.

“I’ve come to pick you up squirt.” He said as he took her hand and walked her off. She shook her head.

“And you’ve been spending too much time with the paps. Talk about fan service!” She laughed. He pouted.

“What do you mean? Am I not allowed to have skinship with my little Ji-Ji?” He pinched her cheek and she stuck her tongue out, laughing. As they pulled away in his flashy car Ji Seong couldn’t help but laugh at her gaping and pointing fellow students. Well...tomorrow was going to be interesting!

*

They pulled up at a huge shopping centre and Ji Seong frowned.

“Oppa? You said you were taking me home?” He shook his head.

“No I didn’t, I said I was going to pick you up.  C’mon, we’re going shopping!” Ji Seong sighed and followed him out of the car as this time he did make more of an effort to hide his identity, pulling on a hat and sticking some sunglasses on.

They began scaling the shops, Ji Seong struggling to keep up as Jiyong flew round scooping up random articles of clothing as he went. After a while Ji Seong began to grow restless. If he needed to go shopping couldn’t he have gone before he picked her up or just not picked her up at all? The cute gesture had been ruined by his selfish shopping trip and Ji Seong had had enough. Just as she was about to speak up he stopped suddenly and she bumped into him. They were outside the ladies changing room. He dumped the huge pile of clothes into Ji Seong’s arms and gestured for her to go and try them on.

“I’ll wait out here.” He smiled and she gaped, feeling immediately guilty for her thoughts. Seeing she wasn’t in much of a moving state he gave her a helpful little push in the direction of the changing rooms and she slowly closed the door behind her, still surprised. The pile was massive! She decided she’d better crack on...

After making her way through half the pile of clothes, showing him every outfit and blushing as his eyes raked her body, she began to realise he was dressing her up like a female him. She laughed, she never normally would’ve picked these clothes out but when she was wearing them she felt really good. She liked having a stylist. Eventually she finished and Jiyong paid for them all. But as they left the shop Ji Seong couldn’t help a nagging feeling in her head ruining her mood.

“You alright Ji?” He asked and she looked up at him guiltily.

“You shouldn’t have bought me all that stuff oppa.” She said quietly. “You work hard for your money, you don’t have to spend it on me!” He raised an eyebrow.

“And what else would I spend it on? I have everything I need.” He stopped and took her hands in his, seeing she still wasn’t convinced. “There’s no one more deserving of my money than you Ji Seong. Don’t ever question it.” He kissed her softly before getting into the car. She smiled at him.

“Thank you oppa.”

“Don’t mention it squirt.” And they finally drove home.

*

They entered the dorm holding hands and Ji Seong was surprised to see the other members staring until she realised they didn’t know. Jiyong handed her the bags of new clothes and she smiled as she went to her room to hang them up.

As soon as she was gone Seungri Jiyong.

“Hyung, what do you think you’re doing?!” He hissed and Jiyong shrugged, leaning against the arm of the sofa next to his bandmate and putting his arm around him playfully.

“I don’t know maknae, care to enlighten me?” Seungri rolled his eyes.

“TOP-hyung’s gonna be so mad when he gets back and finds out!” Daesung nodded and leant forward.

“It is pretty stupid hyung, we can’t let a girl cause tension in the group.” Jiyong turned to Youngbae for support but his closest friend was walking off looking annoyed. What got into him? Jiyong rolled his eyes.

“Everything’s gonna be fine guys and you know why?” He paused for dramatic emphasis. “Because TOP-hyung’s not going to find out.” And with that he smirked and walked off.

 

A/N: Comment comment comment if you don't comment I will eat you. And thank you as always to my new subscribers: Valentines, soulmate_4_ever & Grapesaranghae ^^ so me and my friend decided last night that we're gonna go to SK for the Winter Olympics 2018 so I'm currently freaking out planning completely realistic (ehem) scenarios of meeting oppas..so I wouldn't be surprised if I wrote a story wiv dat theme at some point..gonna finish this one first though cos I can't multitask. And this one's got a long way to go yet..lots of drama to come *ooh exciting* anyways in case you didn't get that: COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT and I'll try and update soon, annyeong♥