Chick Flicks With A Serving Of Forgiveness

My Little Sister

Ji Seong was lying on her bed staring at the ceiling. Thinking. She hugged her pillow close as she scrunched her forehead up, playing back everything that had happened today. She had a guilty weight in her stomach whenever she remembered her encounter with Taeyang. A knock at the door snapped her attention away. She stared at the wooden door, frowning. She blinked twice and started to think properly.

“What?” She said irritably, her thoughts having turned her mood sour. The handle turned and Taeyang’s head poked through a small gap.

“Can I come in?” He asked and Ji Seong sat up in bed. She nodded slowly. In a swift movement he slipped in and shut the door behind him. There was a short silence. Taeyang rubbed the back of his neck.

“I wanted to get some things straight.” He said at last and Ji Seong nodded again, uneasily. He breathed out. “Are you happy?” He asked and his eyes penetrated hers. But she wasn’t put off. She nodded confidently. She knew she was. “And you’re not going to change your mind?”

“100% no.” Taeyang nodded, looking away. He sighed and then smiled a small smile.

“In that case...I guess...I understand. I’m sorry for how I reacted earlier.” Ji Seong felt her eyes well up at his...reasonableness. He was being so sweet. If it was her she definitely wouldn’t’ve reacted this well. Taeyang’s eyebrows furrowed in concern. “A-are you ok?” He asked and she nodded smiling.

“Yes. I am.” She walked over to him and threw her arms around his neck. “Thank you.” She whispered and he squeezed her back. Eventually he broke away.

“Are you gonna come out now? Everyone else is outside.” Ji Seong frowned.

“Everyone?” It was extremely rare these days to get everyone in one place for more than a few minutes. Taeyang nodded and then broke into a grin.

“We’re about to watch a chick flick if you wanna join us? Maybe we could use it as an excuse?” Ji Seong laughed and hit him playfully.

“Nope. Bigbang’s love of girly films will never be excusable!” She laughed as she followed him out. True to his word, Daesung, Seungri and TOP were snuggled up on the sofa, GD sitting on his own in an armchair. Ji Seong smiled shyly as they all stared at her and Taeyang.

“Okay?” Asked GD and Taeyang and Ji Seong both nodded.

“No hard feelings man” Taeyang smiled and GD grinned back.

“No hard feelings.”

Daesung rolled his eyes.

“Can we just start the film??” Everyone laughed and Ji Seong ran over, squishing up with GD as Taeyang made room for himself on the sofa. Seungri pressed play as TOP smiled across at his little sister, shaking his head. He’d given up trying to keep up with her and had decided to just leave her to it. The film began and everyone snuggled closer together, with the occasional complaint as TOP elbowed Daesung and Seungri cut off the blood supply in Taeyang’s leg. They should really get a bigger sofa...

A/N: Hello~ yay this story's nearly done which is really cool cos I've got an amazing idea for a new story :D well..its probably not that amazing. There are probably a load of other stories with the same kind of idea but still. I wanna start it. Don't think I will start for a while though, maybe in half term. No point starting a story when I have no time to write it.

Ooh I got a job! Well..I got offered a job. I have to go for a trial this weekend. Its working in the kitchen in a pub and I'm REALLY NERVOUS but yay more money to blow on kpop merch :D

Also got a French oral on Friday O_O so panic mode on! Decided I was allowed to update this today cos I learnt two questions earlier :D so yay lucky you!

In terms of subscribers....thank you Riinho~ ooh solo mention :O and what's this? A GIF? Just for YOU? Aren't you LUCKY! :')

Next Chapter ->>