Cheer Up Ji Seong-ah

My Little Sister

Ji Seong crossed the date off the calendar and bit her lip. It had been a week since Jiyong had left and all she’d heard from him was what she’d found on his twitter. So he had time to update twitter but not to contact me, she thought as tears prickled her eyes. He’d even replied to some of his fans! People he’d never met from across the globe, as opposed to his ‘girlfriend’. She took a deep breath, refusing to let her emotions take a hold of her, and got up to get some breakfast. It was a Saturday and so luckily she didn’t have to see people. Ji Seong was Miss Antisocial when she was upset. Big Bang all had schedules on a Saturday so she decided she would mope around feeling sorry for herself. That idea went out of the window when she walked into the kitchen.

It was Youngbae’s day off. He was making pancakes when he heard movement behind him and turned round to see Ji Seong looking awful. Well, she looked fine but what he meant was, she looked like she felt awful. He smiled at her and she returned it weakly before making herself a glass of juice.

“Want some pancakes?” He asked.

“Yes please.” She mumbled as she began to set the table.

As they ate Youngbae studied Ji Seong’s face, wondering what could have possibly made her so upset. He remembered that she and GD were ‘an item’ and that he was in America. Ah, that must be it.

“Heard anything from Jiyong?” He asked brightly and Ji Seong looked like she’d just been punched in the face. She blinked rapidly as her eyes got watery and he bit his lip. . That must be a no...

He suddenly felt a surge of anger as he thought of his band mate leaving this sensitive girl without so much as dropping her a text. If TOP-hyung knew...

He suddenly had an idea.

*

“Where are we going~?” Ji Seong moaned for the hundredth time from the passenger seat. Youngbae just grinned and tapped his nose. He hadn’t told her anything, just to get ready because they were going out. She’d been reluctant but he hadn’t given her a choice and now she was sitting there looking cute as she pouted slightly in annoyance. He was also dressed down, not having made an effort to disguise himself, not wanting to ruin the day by wearing a hat, shades, scarf, hood up...if the paps wanted to snap them, why not? They reached their destination and he glanced over at Ji Seong to catch her reaction. She wrinkled her nose up.

“What is it?” She asked and he gaped.

“You’ve never heard of Lotte World?” He asked in amazement and she shook her head. “It’s only the world’s largest indoor theme park!” She thought for a minute.

“Oh yeah, it kinda rings a bell...” He shook his head in disbelief.

“Kinda rings a bell...” He repeated, shaking his head and she giggled as they both got out of the car. He grabbed her hand and rushed her over. “C’mon let’s go!”

Ji Seong laughed at how excited Youngbae seemed about this theme park. He’d brought her here but she couldn’t help wondering if it was as much a treat for himself as for her. She jumped about with him anyway, his mood contagious. And...c’mon...who didn’t get excited about theme parks?

They finally got through the queue and reached the gift shop where Taeyang went even more mental.

“We need some cute headwear!” He gushed and picked out some bunny ears for Ji Seong. She giggled as he put them on her head for her and she picked him out some white tiger ears, sticking them on top of his hat. They admired their work in the mirror before he turned to her, holding her shoulders, his face serious. “Are you ready?” He asked and she nodded solemnly. He held his hand out and she took it dramatically and they skipped off towards the rides.

*

A bunch of hours and even more rides later and Ji Seong collapsed into the car. It was dark now and she’d been jumping around like an over excited kid since the morning. She clutched her new giant bunny plush and smiled at an equally exhausted Taeyang next to her.

“Thank you oppa” She smiled a huge smile. “Today’s been great.” He grinned.

“Anytime Ji” He said and while she took it as a throwaway comment, he really meant it.

A/N: TAKE ME TO LOTTE WORLD BAE~

tabi_bias: Hehe I think he's cute as a big brother, protect me big brotherly TOP~ & omo I KNOW he's just too friggin adorable!! Wae G wae you do this to me~~ TT^TT anyways glad you like :3