Delo? Zara?

My Little Sister

At some point Ji Seong drifted over to her bedroom where she found her phone sitting comfortably on her bedside table. She picked it up, the object feeling unfamiliar in her hand after having been apart from it for so long. She unlocked it to be greeted with a gazillion missed calls. She frowned. They were all from Dara and...Zelo? Her heart raced as she realised Zelo was done ignoring her, but she decided to deal with the easiest thing first. She phoned Dara.

Ji Seong? Is that you? You’re alive?” The sarcastic voice greeted her from the other end of the line.

“Hey Dara, I’m sorry I was in Japan. I left my phone behind.”

“Oh that’s ok; I thought you were ignoring me.” This time she sounded genuinely relieved.

“So...what did you want?”

“Oh yeah, it’s a biggy. Meet you in the park?”

“Ok, 5 minutes.

*

True to her word, 5 minutes later Ji Seong entered the park to see two figures sitting on the swings. She recognised the curly brown hair of her friend even from this distance and made her way over. Had she got a new boyfriend? The other figure was definitely a guy. And he had...blue hair? But she was shocked as she got closer: it was Zelo! Why were they both here together? Even though Ji Seong was friends with both of them, she wasn’t aware that the two of them really knew each other. Unless...her heart sank. Was Dara going to try and get them back together? But a nagging in the back of her mind told her that something seemed different between them. They finally noticed her and she was brought back to reality.

“Hey stranger!” Dara hopped off the swing and bounced up to her, pulling her into a hug. As they broke away Ji Seong met Zelo’s eye. He smiled slightly awkwardly.

“Zelo...” She said, as she shot a questioning look at her friend. Dara nodded, her smile failing slightly.

“Yeah...that’s kind of what I-we wanted to talk to you about.” She paused and glanced at the blue haired boy. “Zelo and I are...dating!” Ji Seong gaped. “...are you ok with it?” Dara asked nervously.

“W-why didn’t you tell me?”

“We tried! You didn’t pick up!” An image of several missed calls flashed into Ji Seong’s head. She shook it away.

“But...but...when did this happen?”

“When you first went away. I knew Zelo through you and we bumped into each other one day and got talking and...yeah, we got on really well.” Ji Seong just gaped and Zelo spoke up for the first time.

“But...aren’t you with Taeyang-ssi?” Ji Seong shook her head.

“Well...yeah...”

“Well, isn’t it ok then?” She thought about it.

“Yeah I guess it is...” She looked from Dara to Zelo and smiled nervously. “Can we be friends again, Zelo?” He grinned.

“Course.”

A/N: I'm sorry that this is basically the same thing as my last update, that's the thing about doing multiple endings - there's gonna be loads of repetition. And I can't link it to the same chapter cos there's always minor changes. So if you're reading all 3 endings well, I'm sorry. Otherwise, shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks for subbing Kwonnieskitty & ClaireHanJeAe

In other news, any Potterheads out there? Joined Pottermore today. Well, that's a lie. I joined a while ago but didn't really get past the first chapter. Anyway now I'm all comfortably sorted. Well..when it was sorting me I was like 'pleasenothufflepuffanythingbuthufflepuff' and then what do you know? I got Hufflepuff. But then there was this prefect that did a little welcome thing afterwards and I'm actually kind of proud to be a Hufflepuff now. Kind of. Still a bit gutted/embarrassed. But I'm getting there. I'm sorry Hufflepuff I just, really hated that house when I read the books. First of all I swear everyone from that house in the books are so y and also they lose at everything AND Edward Cullen's in it. Shudder.

Ok you guys probably don't even like Harry Potter and have no idea what I'm talking about and are all 'oh my GOD I don't CARE I'm just here for the story!' so yeah I'll stop now :')

What else has happened in my life..oh yeah, quite a lot. Did I fangirl over Stop Girl? No? Well OMG STOP GIRL YAY I LOVE UKISS!! Actually in truth I'm not sure what to make of it. For starters, AJ's not there *cries* I miss you Jaeseop~~ Also, this has really pushed me over the edge. Dongho was wavering on his spot as UKISS bias for a while (blame Eli) and in this video I was just..please don't hate me any Kissmes but..he didn't look like he fitted with the rest of the group. And the hair does not suit him. Leave it with le G-Dragon. On the other hand, Eli was looking hot as always and Kevin?! Wow Kevin, you made me drool a little. Oh and Hoon. And just everyone. Except not such a fan of Kiseop's hair. But...what can you do?

Also, any Englandians here? I went to see Michael McIntyre last night in Birmingham :D was AMAZING. Don't think I've EVER laughed so much in my LIFE. Laughing now remembring some of the jokes :') was my first time seeing a comedian live as well so yeah, was brilliant.

Well another weekend is here which means I'll try and fit some more updates in, even though I'm supposed to be learning a French oral T_T

Oh and yeah another Dara gif cos I love Dara and she hasn't had many chappy photos.

Next Chapter ->>