Why Aren't You At School?

My Little Sister

An hour later and the bath water was cold. Ji Seong reluctantly got out. She wrapped herself in fluffy white towels and padded across to her room, looking through her wardrobe for something to wear. Everywhere she looked she saw clothes Jiyong had bought her and she felt sick. It had all been so fake. She pulled out leggings, a t-shirt and a comfy cardie, tied her hair up in a messy bun and didn’t bother with makeup. It was nice being home alone. But just as she was deciding what to do, she heard a knock at the door. She froze. Should she answer it? Suddenly she remembered the security camera by the door and nervously looked at it to see...Zelo? She flung the door open.

“Zelo what are you-” He pulled her into a rough hug and the rest of her sentence was lost to his chest. “Why aren’t you at school?” She asked when he finally pulled away. He shrugged.

“Because you weren’t.” He answered simply, and he kicked his shoes off, closing the door behind him. Ji Seong didn’t really know what to say. Then she realised the state she was in and covered her face with her hands.

“You can’t be here! I look gross!” He sighed and pulled her hands down.

“You. Look. Beautiful.” He said and kissed her forehead. She blushed. “So? Why aren’t you at school?” Ji Seong sighed and told him everything that had happened that morning. When she mentioned her slapping him he laughed, but as she finished he looked angry.

“I should’ve beaten him up last night, the worthless-”

“No Zelo. Just leave it.”

“Where is he now?”

I don’t know! He just left with Seungri! I hope he never comes back.” Zelo nodded grimly and then held out a carrier bag.

“Here I...brought some stuff.” Ji Seong raised her eyebrows and opened the bag to see a couple of films and a big bag of popcorn. She grinned.

“Thanks Jun-ah” He grinned back and walked over to the massive TV.

“So err...how do you work this thing?”

Ji Seong put the first DVD in while Zelo prepared the popcorn. When they were both ready he sat down on the sofa and she sat down next to him. He pulled her head onto his shoulder and she blushed.

They spent most of the day watching films. He’d brought comedies and made sure there was minimal romance involved (it was hard to find a film without at least a little). When the last one finished Ji Seong sat up and looked at the time: 5:36.

“Do you want to make dinner?” She asked brightly and he shrugged.

“Sure” They both headed over to the kitchen and Ji Seong bit her lip.

“What should we make?”

“Ramen?” Ji Seong rolled her eyes and slapped Zelo lightly on the arm.

“Let’s make...” Her eyes lit up. “Let’s make biscuits!” Zelo raised an eyebrow.

“I thought you said dinner?”

“Oh yeah...”

Eventually they pulled out a big recipe book from the shelf and opened a page at random: kimchi jjigae. They began preparing the dish and when it came to the part where you add the kimchi Zelo turned to Ji Seong. She shrugged.

“We don’t have any kimchi.” There was a long silence.

“Should we just order something?”

“Yeah...”

As they were waiting for their order to arrive, Zelo turned to Ji Seong.

“You know...I could treat you way better.” Ji Seong looked up at his stubborn face and sighed, turning away.

“Zelo please...”

“What?” He demanded, turning her back towards him. “Why not? I’ve been here for you the whole time. You’re always so happy with me!”

“I know but-”

“But what? Why can’t you just-” He sighed and his voice softened. “Just give me a chance.” She looked into his pleading eyes and asked herself why she couldn’t. She didn’t know.

He leant in and kissed her softly. She gave in to the kiss and Zelo deepened it, running his hands through her hair as his tongue traced the outline of her lips. Ji Seong allowed him entrance as she heard the sound of the door opening. She tried to pull away but her body wasn’t cooperating with her head and by the time she finally found the strength to push Zelo off it was too late. Taeyang stood silently a short distance away from them, a beautiful bouquet of flowers in his hand.

A/N: Firstly let me just say OHMEHGEHD THIS GIF IS TOO MUCH ZELO WHY YOU SO Y (btw I'm not a pedo he's the same age as me) also, was gonna update last night but dad came in like 'turn that computer off' *read in redneck speak even though he's English* AND I'm having serious problems deciding whether Ji should end up with Zelo or Youngbae...or even someone completely different! I might make a poll..when I figure out how..

SO thank you very muchly to my newest subbers as always: keytomylock , Carmelnap , Meganmcc11 , volleyqt98 , seoulchae & jiyongieeeah  big up da love and all that..

tabi_bias: Hahaha omo I get that all the time when I'm reading fics xD and omg when One of a Kind came out I swear my parents considered phoning up the mental hospital, I went completely nuts..oh G, what do you do to me..

Eloraci: Awh poor Ji, he can't help being a man ! ;)

Ami-chan: Like this you mean?^^

lovis89: Haha he actually is!! That XX coming out miiight've influenced this story just a tad :P

seoulchae: Yeah me too, GD's like my ultimate bias..don't know why I made him such a ..oh well, what can ya do, eh? Hmm Zelo or Taeyang? Taeyang or Zelo? Choices choices choices

jiyongieeeah: Wow really not happy with the G-Dragon! Not even all these y gifs enough to forgive him? Not even the one on chapter 12? Gahh sure works for me, he just too shexy