Secret Mission

My Little Sister

Ji Seong woke up in Taeyang’s arms and smiled as she studied his sleeping face...so peaceful! She frowned. She wanted a cup of tea but she didn’t want to wake him up. She planted a gentle kiss on his lips and watched him smile in his sleep. Then she ran her hands over his muscular arms, gently lifting them off her as she did so. Miraculously, he stayed asleep and she tiptoed out of the room and into the kitchen. She gaped at the person already in there.

“When did you get back?” She hissed as she walked over to the kettle. She waited for his snarky remark but he just smiled.

“Last night.” He said simply. She put a teabag in the cup and poured the boiled water in. She felt arms wrapping gently around her and she gasped, almost spilling the boiling water on her. She scowled.

“Watch out.” She muttered, attempting to pry the arms off her, but they didn’t budge. She sighed. “What do you want?”

“I’m sorry Ji Seong.” Jiyong said sadly and she frowned. Not falling for his act this time. “I was really, really stupid.”

“I know.” She said simply.

“I really like you Ji.” He said quietly.

“I don’t like you.” She replied as she ducked under his grip and got the milk from the fridge. Just then she saw Taeyang sleepily padding over towards her and she smiled. He wrapped his arms around her waist.

“I woke up and you weren’t there.” He mumbled like a little boy. He kissed her softly and Jiyong gritted his teeth as he stormed out of the room.

*

That afternoon Taeyang and Ji Seong wrapped up warm against the chilly November weather and took Boss out for a walk. The little dog ran ahead through the park as they walked slowly, holding hands. They didn’t notice that they had company. They didn’t hear the snap of a camera, nor were they aware of the binoculars that poked out of the bushes, tracking their every move.

Seungri smiled and snuck off back to the dorm.

*

“Why do I need to see these?” Jiyong asked, irritated, as his dongsaeng shoved the photos of ‘the happy couple’ in his face.

“BECAUSE if you’re doing a secret mission you need to take photos and things.” Replied Seungri as though it was obvious. Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows.

“What secret mission?” Seungri rolled his eyes.

“Getting you and Ji Seong back together!” Jiyong stopped and turned slowly to the younger guy.

“You’re gonna help me get back together with Ji?” He asked slowly and Seungri nodded. “Why?” He was confused. He thought everyone hated him after what he’d done to her. Seungri shrugged.

“I think it’ll be good for you.” He replied and Jiyong studied his face before nodding slowly.

“So...what’s the plan?”

A/N: I wanted to have a GIF of Seungri in 19, you know when he's taking pictures of that girl? For this chapter, but I couldn't find one T_T so..drama's starting! I thought the story was getting too boring so I decided to spice things up a bit^^

Thanks for subscribing sarrsourra , funnybunny94 , playfulkissbof , bigbanglovesme, Ilyese244 & Hanaakarii  :3 *virtual hug*

AliciaaJungDaehyun: And..another Team Zelo! Aw, I have a feeling you guys are gonna be dissappointed :( at least for now